• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Biden at 47% approval

Colorforms

Senator
He might choose not to run in 2024, but thank the gods that Biden was there in 2020 to help us get rid of facsist Trump.
More like thank the liberal courts and the fascist left for changing all of the voting rules despite state law, and for double and triple counting votes in democrat strongholds.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And yet the Labor participation rate is at a low, Biden still needs to create 5 million more jobs just to break even with the 12 million lost during the economic shut downs, and 14M more people dependant on the government because they don't have health insurance through work is not a positive.
It sure would be nice if Republicans showed us they were FOR something and did things to improve the lives of Americans like getting more insured through ObamaCare, raising the minimum wage, supporting labor unions, putting CEITC back, etc.

Colorforms

Senator
It sure would be nice if Republicans showed us they were FOR something and did things to improve the lives of Americans like getting more insured through ObamaCare, raising the minimum wage, supporting labor unions, putting CEITC back, etc.
You mean like NOT shutting down the economy and letting people keep their jobs? I think republicans are all FOR that. Ooo, and how about becoming energy independent again instead of having Biden beg the ME for oil we already have available to us here. Oh, I have a big FOR, how about our being FOR not leaving our people behind in foreign countries in the hands of terrorists. That's a huge FOR in my book.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Unions are dying breeds

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet the Labor participation rate is at a low, Biden still needs to create 5 million more jobs just to break even with the 12 million lost during the economic shut downs, and 14M more people dependant on the government because they don't have health insurance through work is not a positive.
what is the lfpr today vs january 2021?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean like NOT shutting down the economy and letting people keep their jobs? I think republicans are all FOR that. Ooo, and how about becoming energy independent again instead of having Biden beg the ME for oil we already have available to us here. Oh, I have a big FOR, how about our being FOR not leaving our people behind in foreign countries in the hands of terrorists. That's a huge FOR in my book.
how about being for telling the truth? That would be huge.

Boca

Governor
Not hardly

The network, which regularly takes issue with Biden and the way his administration has handled things, released a new survey on Sunday, giving him a 47% approval rating. Compared to most other surveys released over the last month, Fox’s numbers are several points higher, and mark one of Biden’s highest ratings since November.

FiveThirtyEight, which aggregates these numbers and tracks the reliability of the pollsters “based on the historical accuracy and methodology of each polling organization’s polls,” gives Fox News an A rating.

According to 538 survey,
52% of people disapprove of his handling of the pandemic (up from 38% in April 2021), 54% disapprove of his handling of foreign policy (up from 41% in April 2021), 58% disapprove of his handling of the economy (up from 42% in April 2021) and 59% disapprove of his handling of border security (up from 51% in April 2021).

Reconcile the Up Froms with the 47% if you can.

Hard to do isn't it? However 538 has it at >>>>>>>>>>>>

Screenshot 2022-01-24 084300.jpg

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So basically fix the mess left behind yet again. Thanks for finally seeing the truth and admitting this for your fellow right wing cultists !

Even better you are pushing Obamacare, WOW ! A BANNER DAY INDEED !

man, this is getting WAY tooo easy