• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Brandon is a certifiable dipsh*t...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you support Putin's invasion as motivated by the US?
You know, of course, that I do not. We've covered this ground before. What I "support" is either sh*tting or getting off the pot. The current (Brandon) plan isn't to win or lose the war - it is to drag it out as long as possible. In that scenario, only the Ukrainian people lose (which is a-okay, apparently, with you).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You complained about oil companies setting the prices at which they will sell their products. Whom do you think should set their prices for them, the "angels?"

So you admit to having lied and now try to twist what I wrote into meaning something else to avoid admitting it.

I simply pointed out prices are higher because of oil company price hikes and production cuts. That was in answer to those who blamed Biden.

Raoul_Luke

Again, if you were a patriotic American you would criticize the countries that are still buying Russian oil. But you’re not so you blame Biden.

Lemme guess - you think the sanctions against Russia should be lifted, right?
Why isn't Brandon criticizing them? I blame him for that, don't you?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, I know - the left isn't content subjugating all of us Americans but would prefer to control the acts of all the people of the world.

Not everyone is buying the neocon narrative that Russia had no reason to attack Ukraine in response to our decade of meddling in their affairs. The only winner in that (neocon) agenda is the MIC.

But regardless of right or wrong, do you have a comment on Brandon being so out of touch that he thinks high oil prices are hurting Putin's ability to wage the war in Ukraine? Of course not, you'd rather blather about the other countries' response when that nuance never occurred to President Brandon for an instant.
There are no words to describe how deplorable you are for defending Putin’s invasion. That goes without saying, so I will move on.

As to your “question,” I don’t know anyone named Brandon. As to what Biden said, I discussed that above. You ignored what I said and inanely yap. It’s just what Trump cultists do.

Raoul_Luke

So you admit to having lied and now try to twist what I wrote into meaning something else to avoid admitting it.

I simply pointed out prices are higher because of oil company price hikes and production cuts. That was in answer to those who blamed Biden.
I'm simply pointing out that Brandon's policies have created the conditions which have driven prices up (including oil companies rightly seeking to maximize current profits in the face of imminent government forced bankruptcy). If we can't point out that fact, what would you have us do to reduce the upward pressure on prices?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well I thought it was ironic that you wanted to give Brandon credit for a few cents of lower gas prices when, in fact, the price dropped because of recession fears. In a funny way you are correct - Brandon's idiotic policies have brought us extreme inflation and now recession. I laugh at funny sh*t like that.
You really should stop yapping about your imaginary “Brandon” character. Join the real world. At least think about it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm simply pointing out that Brandon's policies have created the conditions which have driven prices up (including oil companies rightly seeking to maximize current profits in the face of imminent government forced bankruptcy). If we can't point out that fact, what would you have us do to reduce the upward pressure on prices?
Oil companies cut production in the face of dramatic decline in demand in 2020. So did OPEC. The demand picked up in 2021, far faster than oil companies resumed production.

Want a solution? Buy less gas. I'm looking at either a hybrid or electric car. If the oil companies play the game of reducing supply, let's pay them back by reducing demand.

write on

Senator
You complained about oil companies setting the prices at which they will sell their products. Whom do you think should set their prices for them, the "angels?"

That video clip is about 40+ years old.

I wonder what he would say today? I'd bet he would have a different take and he wouldn't think that greed was the answer.

Raoul_Luke

There are no words to describe how deplorable you are for defending Putin’s invasion. That goes without saying, so I will move on.

As to your “question,” I don’t know anyone named Brandon. As to what Biden said, I discussed that above. You ignored what I said and inanely yap. It’s just what Trump cultists do.
Just admit it - you have nothing to counter my argument so you use your (patented) dodge that pretends "there are no words." For the record, there are words, you just don't have any.

I know you will do anything to avoid having to address the top post, but I'll try again anyway. Do you have an opinion on the President's misinformation regarding his oil policy's "efficacy" in limiting, Putin's ability to "wreck" Ukraine?

Raoul_Luke

That video clip is about 40+ years old.

I wonder what he would say today? I'd bet he would have a different take and he wouldn't think that greed was the answer.
His defense of capitalism is timeless. I'm sure he would say exactly the same thing. If anything, there's even more evidence that he was 100% correct.

Raoul_Luke

Oil companies cut production in the face of dramatic decline in demand in 2020. So did OPEC. The demand picked up in 2021, far faster than oil companies resumed production.

Want a solution? Buy less gas. I'm looking at either a hybrid or electric car. If the oil companies play the game of reducing supply, let's pay them back by reducing demand.
Yeah, "just give in to the 'nudge,' or we're going to have to clobber you." Typical leftist response.

How about you try commenting on the policy, instead of tacitly endorsing its results. Do you or don't you agree that the POTUS is an idiot for suggesting that us paying more for gasoline is somehow not providing Putin the wherewithal to "wreck" Ukraine?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just admit it - you have nothing to counter my argument so you use your (patented) dodge that pretends "there are no words." For the record, there are words, you just don't have any.

I know you will do anything to avoid having to address the top post, but I'll try again anyway. Do you have an opinion on the President's misinformation regarding his oil policy's "efficacy" in limiting, Putin's ability to "wreck" Ukraine?

This one wants more words - isn’t content with being called deplorable. Thinks further elaboration is required for swine who defend Putin’s invasion.

Tops off his idiotic post with straight up repetition, pretending his idiotic comments about global oil prices weren’t completely refuted already. Nothing about the imaginary “Brandon” this time though. Progress. Baby steps.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, "just give in to the 'nudge,' or we're going to have to clobber you." Typical leftist response.

How about you try commenting on the policy, instead of tacitly endorsing its results. Do you or don't you agree that the POTUS is an idiot for suggesting that us paying more for gasoline is somehow not providing Putin the wherewithal to "wreck" Ukraine?

What policy are you referring to?

Since we are not buying Russian oil, your statement makes no sense.

I'd wish for US and OPEC suppliers to ramp up production, which would obviously impact Russian prices. At present they are aiding in the ability of Putin to finance his war.

Your "nudge/clobber" statement is pure gibberish.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You know, of course, that I do not. We've covered this ground before. What I "support" is either sh*tting or getting off the pot. The current (Brandon) plan isn't to win or lose the war - it is to drag it out as long as possible. In that scenario, only the Ukrainian people lose (which is a-okay, apparently, with you).
1. What would "getting off the pot" look like? Would you commit US military forces to combat? Seems to me you'd support it as long as it isn't being done and then if Biden did send in US/NATO troops you'd call him a war monger.
2. I think Biden is being too cautious and have posted a number of times that I would have ordered US troops into Western Ukraine, declare a sanctuary for refugees and basically dare Putin to fire into areas where our soldiers are and retaliate as appropriate.

I would also supply Ukraine with longer range weapons and the Polish Migs. I suspect the US is flying AWACS planes on the borders and sharing intel with the Ukrainian military. If we are not, we should be.