• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Brandon is a certifiable dipsh*t...

God of War

Governor
And neither can you. If you're that 'smart', the first thing that comes to mind is the question of why are you're here on a mostly unknown political board?

And I smiled knowing that you have ZERO common sense.
Have you seen the number of search engines or web crawlers here? Do you know what they do? But you're right the exercise of arguments isn't as valuable as it was one time here. Maybe my common sense should tell me to go.

write on

Senator
Have you seen the number of search engines or web crawlers here? Do you know what they do? But you're right the exercise of arguments isn't as valuable as it was one time here. Maybe my common sense should tell me to go.
My pointing you to question me should also give you the answer to the question that you ask.

Jen

Senator
Most of us are here because we like to express our opinions and see a response from that expression. Nothing wrong with that. It is valuable to each of us to do that if nothing else.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You should read up on these things. Oil is a global commodity. Why is the global price of oil Biden’s fault?
I know you aren’t a bright fellow, Bugsy, but this is IRRELEVANT to the DNC media bootlick allowing Biden to skate in blaming Putin for gas prices that SKYROCKETED well before the 2/24 invasion.

Please do not waste my time with your tongue-chewing inferiority again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I know you aren’t a bright fellow, Bugsy, but this is IRRELEVANT to the DNC media bootlick allowing Biden to skate in blaming Putin for gas prices that SKYROCKETED well before the 2/24 invasion.

Please do not waste my time with your tongue-chewing inferiority again.
And if you could think, even a little, you would know that the effect of the Russian invasion is a constant having no effect on the validity of what I said - oil is a global commodity. You seem to be dopey enough to think that Biden and the US can set prices.

Now get back to mindlessly carping on behalf of your Trump cult - your calling.

;-)

P.S. Try to answer the question you lamely dodged:

Why is the global price of oil Biden’s fault?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
If oil is not available from Russia then EU nations will buy oil on the open market...and that would include US suppliers as well as OPEC.
What did you say? I can't understand you - you must have your head too far up Brandon's ass...

Raoul_Luke

And if you could think, even a little, you would know that the effect of the Russian invasion is a constant having no effect on the validity of what I said - oil is a global commodity. You seem to be dopey enough to think that Biden and the US can set prices.

Now get back to mindlessly carping on behalf of your Trump cult - your calling.

;-)

P.S. Try to answer the question you lamely dodged:

Why is the global price of oil Biden’s fault?
This is what he said:

When asked how long American drivers should expect to deal with high fuel prices, Biden told reporters "as long as it takes, so Russia cannot in fact defeat Ukraine and move beyond Ukraine." He continued, "this is a critical, critical position for the world."

This is reality:

I'm not sure what your point is, but the fact is he is completely (and demonstrably) full of sh*t here.

Raoul_Luke

I've said many times that the Democratic party and Biden are weak. He wants to hold onto some kind of bipartisanship that, with today's political climate, will not happen- much to our demise.

As far as carbon emissions go, I sadly have the ongoing thought of "ignorant is as ignorant does".

Right wingers are smiling while energy companies slowly choke them to death while promoting the virtues of capitalism.
Yes, of course, it is obvious - the American people are overwhelmingly in favor of Biden's agenda:

Talk about "certifiables..."

Raoul_Luke