• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Chris Christie?

Bugsy McGurk

President
There’s at least a 50/50 shot that Trump will get the GOP nomination in 2024, and that’s true even if he’s indicted. But who can give him a run for his money?

Ron DeSantis? Doubtful. He’s too much of a wuss. But how about Chris Christie? He’s sane, and no one can doubt his skills at throwing a punch. Here he is criticizing Trump for having dinner with a white supremacist and Kanye West…

Criticizing the dinner with a white supremacist was a no-brainer, but very few GOP leaders have the stones. They’re still kissing Trump’s ass. They’re afraid of him. Not Christie. Here’s what he said:

“This is just another example of an awful lack of judgment from Donald Trump, which, combined with his past poor judgments, make him an untenable general election candidate for the Republican Party in 2024.”

OOF!

So, he could wind up getting the GOP nomination. And, because he’s sane, he would be a strong candidate in the general election.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Now readers know who you are voting for
evidently you have forgotten all the insults and names You and PJ leftist have called him
now it's a love fest:)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
There’s at least a 50/50 shot that Trump will get the GOP nomination in 2024, and that’s true even if he’s indicted. But who can give him a run for his money?

Ron DeSantis? Doubtful. He’s too much of a wuss. But how about Chris Christie? He’s sane, and no one can doubt his skills at throwing a punch. Here he is criticizing Trump for having dinner with a white supremacist and Kanye West…

Criticizing the dinner with a white supremacist was a no-brainer, but very few GOP leaders have the stones. They’re still kissing Trump’s ass. They’re afraid of him. Not Christie. Here’s what he said:

“This is just another example of an awful lack of judgment from Donald Trump, which, combined with his past poor judgments, make him an untenable general election candidate for the Republican Party in 2024.”

OOF!

So, he could wind up getting the GOP nomination. And, because he’s sane, he would be a strong candidate in the general election.

Nope - that pig was fine serving Trump's ass and covering for him until Trump kicked him to the curb.

That guy?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Now readers know who you are voting for
evidently you have forgotten all the insults and names You and PJ leftist have called him
now it's a love fest:)
You substitute a delusion about what I supposedly think for your own thoughts. Of course, it’s possible that you have no thoughts.

Yikes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You substitute a delusion about what I supposedly think for your own thoughts. Of course, it’s possible that you have no thoughts.

Yikes.
Negative
No way in Hell I'd vote for Chrispy or Trump
but readers now know your love for who you use to hate

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope - that pig was fine serving Trump's ass and covering for him until Trump kicked him to the curb.

That guy?

Hey, the guy’s a Republican. You can’t expect candor from him. But I think he’s a dark horse for 2024. He’s a skilled politician, very smart and, most importantly in 2024, he can go mano-a-mano with Trump when Trump starts hurling his vile insults. He can’t be counted out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes and there's plenty of examples in archives
raining cats and dogs here I may go hunting

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2015
JuliefromOhio said:
your side will not defeat Hillary Rodham Clinton by making childish comments about her body. I do expect your side to go all sexist and misogynistic.....because that's how cons roll.
After all, she isn't the picture of the ideal athlete...like Mike Huckleberry or Chrispy Cream Christie is.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who is your preferred candidate?
How does anyone decide when only ONE has declared.......
and the damn election is years away
of course you just vote D regardless of who the nom is

BTW: You posted President Chris Christie, not I
check your title line :)
Didn't he already run for NOM before

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
When you call someone the President, read the title line
Do you, perchance, know what question marks mean? There are two, but you still missed them. And nowhere does my post say who I will be voting for.

Can’t you see these things?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It wouldn't be the end of the world, but he's certainly not my first choice.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

OOF!

I won't vote for him, I prefer a candidate who's not a Democrat with a (R) behind his name.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That means Bugsy is voting for him? How many years have you been here? Read between the lines.
appears 11 years
Just giving back to Bugs as he gives
Rain has me out of my combine
Would rather be doing harvest

Last edited: