• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Chris Christie?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Smart people don’t need to worship people to spell their names correctly.
Obviously this means way more to you than it does to me (or anyone else here, by the looks of things). So I admit you won the PJ spelling bee. Big whoop!

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Obviously this means way more to you than it does to me (or anyone else here, by the looks of things. So I admit you won the PJ spelling bee. Big whoop!
It doesn’t mean much to me. You don’t mean much to me. I just felt like mocking you for being unable to spell the name of your favorite candidate. Comic relief.

Is that so wrong?

;-)

Raoul_Luke

It doesn’t mean much to me. You don’t mean much to me. I just felt like mocking you for being unable to spell the name of your favorite candidate. Comic relief.

Is that so wrong?

;-)
If your goal was to make yourself appear superior to me, what a miserable failure you are.

EatTheRich

President
Here’s a good piece arguing against DeSantis’s chances:

Makes sense. DeSantis would likely be the 2024 version of Jeb Bush, withering away under the savage assaults of Trump, a man who knows no decency. And that would open the door to Christie, a guy who is “Jersey tough” and could go toe-to-toe with the Mango Mussolini.
Hope so.

Raoul_Luke

Again, this is not about me. It’s about ridiculing you for the reason stated.

Pay attention.
Hey I'm just pointing out it didn't work (don't shoot the messenger). Now if your goal was to reveal to the board what a petty, insufferable jevenile you are, well, mission accomplished!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump’s only chance is a repeat of 2016 - so many GOP candidates splitting the primary votes that his diehard cultists - 20% of the total GOP voters - get him enough primary wins that he gets the GOP nomination. Could happen again, but it will be tougher this time, especially if he gets indicted. The J6 Committee report will also be damning in the minds of sane people.