• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Obama Names Cordray

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Pres Obama made the announcement at a rally in Cleveland. did you watch it?

the young 'uns were yelling, "we love you, Barack" like old times.

MaryAnne

Governor
Pres Obama made the announcement at a rally in Cleveland. did you watch it?

the young 'uns were yelling, "we love you, Barack" like old times.
I watched part of it.Had an idea he would do that. Obama said he was going to do as much as he could without Congress.Boehner is spitting nails.

Bo-4

Senator
So Rob, who do you like in the Orange Bowl tonight.. West Virginia or Clemson? I gotta go with Tajh Boyd and his Tigers after the whoopin' they put on VA Tech (who proved they were a better team than i thought they were against Michigan yesterday).

Bo-4

Senator
Hearing Cons whine about recess appointments...is music to my ears. :)
Yeah, especially when Obama has made 20 of them in 3 years to Bushie's 170 in eight years. That's an average of 7 a year compared to 21 a year.

It's musical, and magical! :D

GordonGecko

President
Yeah, especially when Obama has made 20 of them in 3 years to Bushie's 170 in eight years. That's an average of 7 a year compared to 21 a year.

It's musical, and magical! :D
Bo, if we had to count up the HYPOCRISIES of what the Right ignored under Bush...but is OUTRAGED by under Obama...we'd be here all day.

jammer

Mayor
So Rob, who do you like in the Orange Bowl tonight.. West Virginia or Clemson? I gotta go with Tajh Boyd and his Tigers after the whoopin' they put on VA Tech (who proved they were a better team than i thought they were against Michigan yesterday).
Bo, the Mountaineers took Clemson by storm and let the cheerleaders finish the last quarter so it wouldn't look so bad.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
almost forgot this:

Cordray has the distinction of being an undefeated five-time champion and Tournament of Champions semifinalist on Jeopardy![103] In 1987, he won $45,303 from the show, which he used to pay law school debt, to pay taxes and to buy a used car.[104] The total winnings came from $40,303 in prize money during his five-contest streak and $5,000 for a first round win on the Tournament of Champions.[105] His campaign for public office in 1990 precluded him from participating in the Super Jeopardy! elimination tournament of champions.[106] ABC, the network that carried the show, had a policy against political contestants appearing on the show (excluding Celebrity Jeopardy!).[104] (wiki)