• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Obama was right about Brandon...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Barack Obama reportedly said: 'Don't underestimate Joe's ability - (cbs19news.com)

Whether he did or didn't actually say that, there's a good circumstantial case that he THOUGHT it:

‘The President Was Not Encouraging’: What Obama Really Thought About Biden - POLITICO

And, of course, as the most intelligent man to ever live, Obama was exactly correct. Lets face it, Brandon's whole "plan" to "crush covid" was vaccinations - it is all he has ever had to say on the issue. So it is I suppose inevitable, that the evidence start mounting that the vaccines are not only not as effective at keeping us from catching the virus as advertised, they may well in fact be making us more susceptible:

Denmark has fewer than 6 million people - 1/60th as many as the United States.

Nearly its all adults are vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine that is the world’s supposed gold standard. Half have received third “booster” doses.

On Wednesday Denmark reported 28,000 Covid infections - equal to about 1.7 million in the United States.

The figures are similar in the United Kingdom, and all over Western Europe. Many countries are at 90 percent adult Covid vaccination levels, with boosters soaring. And they are all now in the midst of an epidemic of Covid contagion that dwarfs any that has come before.

The vaccines sure seem to have failed.

That’s wrong, though.

The reality is worse.

The data from several countries now show clearly that infection rates are higher in vaccinated people.

Has Covid vaccine efficacy turned negative? (substack.com)

I highly recommend you all read that. Berenson cites the actual data from A NUMBER of nations with chilling effect. The US government and its supporters are lying to maintain the narrative that it's an "epidemic of the unvaccinated." I seriously doubt that we are somehow different from these countries that are reporting higher infection rates among the vaccinated. And for the lefties who will no doubt downplay these reports, first ask yourselves this question - what do these countries have to gain from falsely reporting higher infections among the vaccinated?

Berenson asks, what if the vaccinations are also causing people to also get sicker? He might be on to something (he usually is):

hospitalizations soaring - Bing

Lets IMPEACH Brandon...