• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump was the Obvious Winner.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
President Trump was the obvious winner. He was articulate, explained in great details how his leadership has brought the lowest unemployment numbers in decades. He laid out, in no uncertain terms, his plan to guide the country past the pandemic and get all states completely opened up and working again.
Trump ran roughshod over the hapless, bungling Biden, who often seemed to forget where he was and who he was.
The president was presidential and brilliantly in control. He left no doubt who the best person is to sail the ship of state through the next four years.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
President Trump was the obvious winner. He was articulate, explained in great details how his leadership has brought the lowest unemployment numbers in decades. He laid out, in no uncertain terms, his plan to guide the country past the pandemic and get all states completely opened up and working again.
Trump ran roughshod over the hapless, bungling Biden, who often seemed to forget where he was and who he was.
The president was presidential and brilliantly in control. He left no doubt who the best person is to sail the ship of state through the next four years.
Oh, crap, I meant to post this tomorrow night. My bad.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Don't feel bad. The media has their glowing positive pieces on Biden ready to go.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Media will pick from the following

Joe Biden blew it out of the water.
Joe Biden defied all expectations.
Joe Biden took it to Donald Trump and never let up.
Joe Biden stood toe-to-toe with Donald Trump, mano-a-mano and never wavered.
Joe Biden was funny, he was glib, and he was on message for the entire debate.
Joe Biden outlined his policies superbly.
Joe Biden was very cogent. He made no mistakes.
Fact-checkers still can’t find any gaffes made by Biden.
The biggest applause line of the night goes to Biden. (with no people there)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Joe Biden fell asleep in the middle of answering a tough question, then yelled 'COME ON, MAN" at the moderator.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It kind of doesn't matter how the debates go. Liberals will say Biden won, cons will say trump won. It doesn't matter what they say or how it goes. Most people already know exactly how they are voting.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

I'm still betting he won't show up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Chris Wallace:
Mr Biden, What is your position on tariffs on China?

Uncle Touchy:
"Let's do push ups. Dog face pony soldier! Touch the hair on my legs !!"

CNN:
"Biden's intricate knowledge of China's Tarrifs blew away the national audience"
"President Trump, should you win reelection, what will your priorities for a second term be?"

"One of the things that will be really great -- the word experience is still good, I always say talent is more important than experience, I've always said that -- but the word experience is a very important word, a very important meaning. I never did this before, never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington maybe 17 times and all of a sudden I'm the President of the United States, you know the story, riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say this is great but I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York, and now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like an idiot like Bolton, you don't have to drop bombs on everybody."

Er....wtf!

It kind of doesn't matter how the debates go. Liberals will say Biden won, cons will say trump won. It doesn't matter what they say or how it goes. Most people already know exactly how they are voting.
You have to admit, though, if Biden shows up in blackface or his Klan robe, you're going to love him even more.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
"President Trump, should you win reelection, what will your priorities for a second term be?"

"One of the things that will be really great -- the word experience is still good, I always say talent is more important than experience, I've always said that -- but the word experience is a very important word, a very important meaning. I never did this before, never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington maybe 17 times and all of a sudden I'm the President of the United States, you know the story, riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say this is great but I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York, and now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like an idiot like Bolton, you don't have to drop bombs on everybody."

Er....wtf!
Short attention span or is it dementia or just that he, Trump, has no platform/priorities.
Maybe tonight he will tell us. Just emphasizing hate toward those disagreeing with him is not really a winning priority.
:rolleyes:

4/15

Mayor
tRump has been conning people for so long it is an easy choice for Biden.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump won't let his base down tonight. He will entertain/appease them with his usual -- hateful rhetoric and slurs directed toward Biden.
The question for Biden is can he answer for his 45 years and nothing getting better?

Can Biden answer for his 8 years of V.P. and Obama as President causing the election of Trump?

Can Biden answer why Kamala called Joe a racist?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your wet dreams are of no interest to those of us on the left here.