• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Unknown

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL! So now you admit knowing that Putin was in fact on record as being vehemently opposed to Ukraine joining NATO. Yet none of that factored into his invasion last year (according to your "logic"). Nothing to see here, move along...
Give leftist enough rope and they will hang themselves

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! So now you admit knowing that Putin was in fact on record as being vehemently opposed to Ukraine joining NATO. Yet none of that factored into his invasion last year (according to your "logic"). Nothing to see here, move along...
I never posted or had the opinion that it had nothing at all to do with his thought process. I do think it was a red herring, since he also stated Ukraine had no right to exist.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Give leftist enough rope and they will hang themselves
Give right wingers enough room they'll twist the facts into something completely unrecognizable.

Where was the indication that Putin was "vehemently opposed"? Notice he also said Ukraine had no right to exist as a nation?

I also note that the original post claimed Hunter Biden was privy to info that could only come from an intelligence briefing, but is now shown to have come from public info...and that was ignored by both of you.

WATCH: Fox reporter scolds Douglas Macgregor for sounding like a 'Putin apologist' | Washington Examiner

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How soon they forget about Kushner and the billions he made from the Saudi's and Chinese while he was in AND out of the Trump administration.
Trump threw our allies, the Kurds, under the bus and got many killed by pulling US troops out of the Kurdish villages that were attacked by the Turks the next day....

He decided to withdraw those troops a day after a call with Erdogan.

write on

Senator
Trump threw our allies, the Kurds, under the bus and got many killed by pulling US troops out of the Kurdish villages that were attacked by the Turks the next day....

He decided to withdraw those troops a day after a call with Erdogan.
As you know, he and his entire family are grifters and they don't give two shits about anyone or anything other than themselves.

btw, I heard that Trump is going to be in Tulsa tomorrow for the NCAA wrestling championships. That's as close as I want to be near him. ;)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As you know, he and his entire family are grifters and they don't give two shits about anyone or anything other than themselves.

btw, I heard that Trump is going to be in Tulsa tomorrow for the NCAA wrestling championships. That's as close as I want to be near him. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Topic is the $3 million sent to Biden family and yet all you leftist can do is post of Trump family as if they are not grifters and you think they give a shit about you defenders.

LMFAO

Why are you scared of being close to Trump but not Joey? :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Topic is the $3 million sent to Biden family and yet all you leftist can do is post of Trump family as if they are not grifters and you think they give a shit about you defenders.

LMFAO

Who said he was scared of Trump?

There is ample evidence of Trump's corruption as president. The best the republicans can come up with is payments to Hunter when Joe wasn't in office.

write on

Senator

LMFAO

Did you buy any Goya black beans, Dawg? ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Care to follow the $3 million per year Trump got from Turkey?

In 2017 Joe Biden was not in office and had no influence to sell.
Joey had Classified Documents in several places, China even paid Hallie $$$$$$$$$
After posting same shit for years it must make you cry no one wants to pay you to use the name of your boys fast food joint :cool:
Just ribbing you, Dawg. I hope you have a bountiful harvest this year with your soybeans.
I knew that
wheat/corn/soybeans

almost time to start planting
if it we would start not having winter/spring every week and no rain