• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Unknown

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Watching and listening to FOX exploit this to the max is their goal to make you think that way. :rolleyes:
I neither watch or listen to Fox
Leftist media does that to you and blinds you to how corrupt Biden is

The biggest difference between Trump and Biden is Biden has been doing it for 50 years in D.C. living off taxpayers

Trump sounds like Jung Un

Oath means nothing to politicians

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

The biggest difference between Trump and Biden is Biden has been doing it for 50 years in D.C. living off taxpayers

I take your word for stating you never watch or listen to FOX. Still, their stories from their network are often linked on PJ by you.
Trump is always patting himself on the shoulders about how great he is and how much he's loved. blah blah. He's never going to change. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Well, ain't this Special

Biden family makes ‘admission of corruption’ in foreign business deals: China expert (msn.com)

Joey caught in another LIE
(remember leftist hate a President that LIEs)
Admission of corruption.... that's a bit of a stretch. That comment is misleading.
4 years of investigating Hunter... it's no big secret.
Attorney General Merrick Garland pledged Wednesday that the U.S. Attorney pursuing a criminal probe of President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden has broad independence to pursue appropriate charges, including bringing a case outside of the prosecutor’s base in Delaware if that’s necessary.

Testifying at a Senate oversight hearing that lasted just over four hours, Garland was pressed by Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) to promise that U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss won’t face bureaucratic obstacles if he decides that Hunter Biden should be prosecuted outside his home state.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The biggest difference is that Trump was named CEO of Trump, Inc the day he got out of college. Joe had to get a real job as a lawyer in 1968. In 1972 he was elected to the senate and was reelected every 6 years from then to 2008.

Trump is the only president to have been impeached twice, found guilty of tax fraud and accused of rape by three women and of sexual misconduct by more than 20 women.

He is also the only president to organize a mob to attempt to stay in power...

Other than that....yeah, they are a lot alike.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, ain't this Special

Biden family makes ‘admission of corruption’ in foreign business deals: China expert (msn.com)

Joey caught in another LIE
(remember leftist hate a President that LIEs)
What lie? I mean, other than Fox claiming Biden family admitted corruption. From the Fox report:

"The spokesperson for Hunter Biden's legal team said that, oh, this is okay because this was seed money, good faith seed money," Gatestone Institute senior fellow Gordon Chang said on "Mornings with Maria" Monday. "Now, in these types of transactions, nobody pays millions of dollars without a contract."

Gee...how does he know that there was no contract? He doesn't. What corrupt act was committed in return for the money? Remember, in 2017 Joe was not in office and had no influence over government policy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Admission of corruption.... that's a bit of a stretch. That comment is misleading.
4 years of investigating Hunter... it's no big secret.
Attorney General Merrick Garland pledged Wednesday that the U.S. Attorney pursuing a criminal probe of President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden has broad independence to pursue appropriate charges, including bringing a case outside of the prosecutor’s base in Delaware if that’s necessary.

Testifying at a Senate oversight hearing that lasted just over four hours, Garland was pressed by Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) to promise that U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss won’t face bureaucratic obstacles if he decides that Hunter Biden should be prosecuted outside his home state.
and 7 years of investigating Trump
They don't indict the elite, evidently

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I take your word for stating you never watch or listen to FOX. Still, their stories from their network are often linked on PJ by you.
Trump is always patting himself on the shoulders about how great he is and how much he's loved. blah blah. He's never going to change. :rolleyes:
via MSN

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, it makes sense that he'd link to a Fox story without reading it.