• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Presidential Duds

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You see things from an odd perspective but that's okay. It is your perception.
Gasoline prices, for example, were low when covid started.
Whether or not you or anyone liked Trump.......he took our nation to a good place.
You are comparing reports about Trump to pictures of Biden with his hands on young girls with their horrified expressions evident right there in pictures? Okay then. That's how you see things.

The way I see things, there is a group of people who are in control of everything that comes to us. They are both Republican and Democrat. They are working together to see that all of us ... live to serve them. Trump, with plenty of obvious faults, was not one of them and couldn't be bought or threatened or controlled by them. The hope was that Trump would free us from the control. Trump, for whatever reason, did not quite deliver the freedom that was hoped for.

We are in a new era now. We are moving toward a place that I don't agree with at all. But adaptation is what is required. I can't in all good conscience agree with Globalism and the move away from petroleum. So I will always speak out when I feel it's appropriate.
The price of gas in 2019 was $2.80 or so. It dropped to about $1.90 in 2020. It had been $2.10 at the end of 2016...When will you understand that the president is not the one controlling the price of oil.

You dismiss the allegations of abuse from women while ignoring the fact that no young girl or woman has accused Biden of molesting them...You ignore Trump's own words about grabbing women by the pussy. You ignore that he cheated on three wives. (one woman did claim Biden had molested her, but the story fell apart, her "witnesses" said they knew nothing of it and she'd lied about reporting it to HR.

No...he did not take our country to a good place. He was the most divisive president in my lifetime. His own advisors have told us what a fool he was. Who in hell would think of dropping a nuclear weapon on a hurricane? Who would argue that windmills cause cancer? Why the f*ck would he tell people that water saving toilets or showers are a bad idea?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. I was watching on January 6. I saw capitol security usher conservatives into the WH and I saw an unarmed woman shot and killed although the security who shot her could have plucked her out of the window and arrested her without killing her.

I know that tighter security was asked for but Nancy Pelosi declined, knowing that there would be a peaceful protest that could go awry.

I saw Trump tell the protesters to keep it peaceful. I know the operatives who changed it from peaceful to invasive were on the Left.

I have researched and seen it from every angle I could find, not just angles that I agree with and this is my conclusion.

I understand that your conclusion might be different......we are all individuals and our perception is our own. That is the way it should be.
Nancy Pelosi did not decline "tighter security".
Did you also see Trump tell them to go and fight like hell? He clearly told them that they wouldn't have a country if the didn't "stop the steal". How do you think they could have done that without smashing the windows of the Capitol building and threatening members of Congress? "Hang Mike Pence" and Trump says maybe he deserved it.

Jen

Senator
Nancy Pelosi did not decline "tighter security".
Did you also see Trump tell them to go and fight like hell? He clearly told them that they wouldn't have a country if the didn't "stop the steal". How do you think they could have done that without smashing the windows of the Capitol building and threatening members of Congress? "Hang Mike Pence" and Trump says maybe he deserved it.
Your reaction and response is predictably different from mine. I did the research... both sides of it... and my conclusion was not the same as yours was. There's no reason to hash it out here in that our opinions matter not. It will sort itself out.

Jen

Senator
She was leading a mob.
She was breaking the law.
She was putting members of congress in danger.
Yes. To all of that. But she did not deserve to die in that way. She simply should have been arrested. Had it been the other way around and she had been a Leftist insurgent and had been killed.........Leftists would have been screaming. But she wasn't Leftist so Leftists feel it was fine to just kill her when she could have easily been taken into custody. That's really at the bottom of this .

She did not deserve to just be shot and killed. Had she been armed, my opinion would be different.............she was unarmed, in easy reach of the officer..........and she was killed anyway. Reprehensible. Shameful.

Jen

Senator
I apologize if you took what I said re: calling you a liar.
I was paying you a compliment actually.
You evidently are more gullible re: Trump and Jan 6 than I gave you credit for.
There's no need to be all defensive and pile another insult on. Kind of silly.

I respect your opinion and disagree with you. I thought we were headed for a real discussion..........but you turned to snark. I'm disappointed.

Jen

Senator
The price of gas in 2019 was $2.80 or so. It dropped to about $1.90 in 2020. It had been $2.10 at the end of 2016...When will you understand that the president is not the one controlling the price of oil.

You dismiss the allegations of abuse from women while ignoring the fact that no young girl or woman has accused Biden of molesting them...You ignore Trump's own words about grabbing women by the pussy. You ignore that he cheated on three wives. (one woman did claim Biden had molested her, but the story fell apart, her "witnesses" said they knew nothing of it and she'd lied about reporting it to HR.

No...he did not take our country to a good place. He was the most divisive president in my lifetime. His own advisors have told us what a fool he was. Who in hell would think of dropping a nuclear weapon on a hurricane? Who would argue that windmills cause cancer? Why the f*ck would he tell people that water saving toilets or showers are a bad idea?
The president should not and normally is not in control of the oil prices. However. Trump had made us fuel independent where we didn't need to buy foreign oil to take care of America's needs.

The FIRST thing that Biden did when he became president was stop the pipeline and make certain that (almost instantly) we were no longer fuel independent.

That put him in direct charge with our gasoline prices which immediately shot up to unprecedented highs. Our gasoline prices today rest squarely on Biden's shoulders.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
There's no need to be all defensive and pile another insult on. Kind of silly.

I respect your opinion and disagree with you. I thought we were headed for a real discussion..........but you turned to snark. I'm disappointed.
I'd be disappointed if you weren't disappointed. LOL

Jen

Senator
I'd be disappointed if you weren't disappointed. LOL
I know. The hatred is strong among Democrats.

It's okay. You do you.....

I'm more the type to be friendly and friends with anyone as long as they act normal. I don't do well with snarky hateful people.........there are none in my real life and I'm glad of it. I will avoid them here too. I"m pleased that some people on the other side have given me nice conversations today. I appreciate that. I'm sorry you couldn't but.......it's really okay.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I know. The hatred is strong among Democrats.

It's okay. You do you.....

I'm more the type to be friendly and friends with anyone as long as they act normal. I don't do well with snarky hateful people.........there are none in my real life and I'm glad of it. I will avoid them here too. I"m pleased that some people on the other side have given me nice conversations today. I appreciate that. I'm sorry you couldn't but.......it's really okay.

Okay, you be you as well!
I will try to do better and model my behavior to be more like yours. :)

Jen

Senator
Okay, you be you as well!
I will try to do better and model my behavior to be more like yours. :)
It was a moment in time. It's over with.

I'm trying to be on my best behavior here.........but I am flawed so I could easily make a misstep.

I am truly trying to avoid snark. Don't emulate me..........as I said.........I'm flawed and you well know that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Reactions: Jen

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I'm trying to be on my best behavior here.........but I am flawed so I could easily make a misstep.
Kudos to you for trying, it's not easy to do sometimes on a political forum. All of us make blunders. I am as guilty as any in that regard. :)

“To err is human, to forgive, divine.” - Alexander Pope

Jen

Senator
Kudos to you for trying, it's not easy to do sometimes on a political forum. All of us make blunders. I am as guilty as any in that regard. :)

“To err is human, to forgive, divine.” - Alexander Pope
I am sincerely trying for some good discussion.

Anyone insulting me here is instantly forgiven as I try to move on past that. Sure it hurts my feelings........but that's not what matters. We live in some really difficult times and we can't fix things, but we can help each other walk through them even if we sometimes disagree.

Jen

Senator
Even the democrats are saying the same and it's laughable when most said Trump lied but now say Joe will just embellish :cool:

Biden’s inaccurate claim about writing law review articles on privacy (msn.com)

Read an article that stated Joe is the wrong President for the wrong time, there was or is no right time for Joe to be President and he proves that daily
There was a time, many years ago, when I thought Biden might be okay as president. I was wrong then. He would never have been a good president and he is the worst president in our history now.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your reaction and response is predictably different from mine. I did the research... both sides of it... and my conclusion was not the same as yours was. There's no reason to hash it out here in that our opinions matter not. It will sort itself out.
You have no evidence that Pelosi was offered additional security and turned it down. That is not just my opinion. It is a fact derived from your inability to provide proof.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden is by far the worst president EVER. Anyone who thinks differently is just too stupid for words.
Gee...nice of you to avoid insulting others...

Who Were the Best and Worst Presidents Ever—and How Do Historians Decide?
The fourth such report card, published this week, considers all 44 presidents no longer in office: from George Washington, who maintained his number 2 position, to Donald J. Trump, who debuted at a dismal 41st place.

• Haha
Reactions: Jen