• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pro-Trump Rally Expecting 10,000 Attendees Sees Only a Few Hundred Show Up, hahahahahah

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I guess the cultists are tired of the same old lies, c'mon right wingers make up some new sheot !

Only about 300 people AT THE BIGGEST EVENT - LMAFAO LMAFAO LMFAO !

Organizers of a Kentucky rally in support of former President Donald Trump featuring several prominent allies and conspiracy theorists expected some 10,000 people to show up this weekend. Instead, less than 300 were in attendance when local journalists attempted to cover the proceedings.

God of War

Governor
I guess the cultists are tired of the same old lies, c'mon right wingers make up some new sheot !

Organizers of a Kentucky rally in support of former President Donald Trump featuring several prominent allies and conspiracy theorists expected some 10,000 people to show up this weekend. Instead, less than 300 were in attendance when local journalists attempted to cover the proceedings.
I read this thinking Trump was there and talking to crickets. Turns out you lied about it in omission. Now try something in commission.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does the concept of lie by omission escape you?

Why do you both cackle emoji spam me AND respond to my post? I try not to do both too much. I do think you have cut down a bit on that just the cackle thing. Thanks for that.
You interpret how you want. The link clearly noted who was there.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So it was like a Biden rally. Big whoop.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So it was like a Biden rally. Big whoop.
Biden planned small rallies due to covid. Trump didn't give a shit and planned big ones...this was planned to have had 10,000 people. No...not like a Biden rally at all.

Last edited:

Spamature

President

The most disappointed attendee was the coronavirus.

Gone are the days when Rona could infect thousands of Trumpies on a single day in one giant human petri dish

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Biden planned small rallies due to covid. Trump didn't give a shit and planed big ones...this was planned to have had 10,000 people. No...not like a Biden rally at all.
LOL! When he did make personal appearances, nobody showed up:

Biden campaign appearances sparsely attended - Bing

This is why I point out that you are a hack, you have always been a hack, and you will always be a hack.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Still alot more then Biden. Only 10 show up for Biden hah a

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Pick any of Joe's lies and GO

Try "my first job offer" in Idaho

:)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
getting pretty whiny about the Trump rally, aren't ya

When you lose the debate and go with insults it really is sad that you can't think of a less childish tactic.
Where did I "whine?" I was laughing at your post. If that is "whining" then, let's face it - you are the "whiniest" poster on the board.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I "whine?" I was laughing at your post. If that is "whining" then, let's face it - you are the "whiniest" poster on the board.
Your "hack" rant looked like whine to me...clearly you resorted to insults because you had nothing else.