• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Promising New Study: Potential cure for stupidity on the horizon?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I thought I had posted this potential game-changer here on PJ yesterday but it either didn't go through, got deleted or I didn't hit the "post thread" button. Anyway there is exciting news on the horizon.

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-viewers-changed-after-viewing-cnn/

This ground breaking study may lead to a cure for stupidity. To date there is not much we can do to help these people other than to give them red baseball caps and set up e-mail lists for them to pass around.

I would love to see the day when liberal forum posters could lead a normal life of sanity.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Typically in studies like these the participants are not publicized but in this case the control group (who continued to watch Fox News) gathered last November in Dallas. They thought that JFK Jr. was going to come back from the dead and run for VP with Donald Trump.... yes seriously.

IMG_0711-rotated.jpg

Let us all pray that these people can be brought back into normal society.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I thought I had posted this potential game-changer here on PJ yesterday but it either didn't go through, got deleted or I didn't hit the "post thread" button. Anyway there is exciting news on the horizon.

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-viewers-changed-after-viewing-cnn/

This ground breaking study may lead to a cure for stupidity. To date there is not much we can do to help these people other than to give them red baseball caps and set up e-mail lists for them to pass around.

I would love to see the day when liberal forum posters could lead a normal life of sanity.
Fox viewers are less likely to believe lies after being paid to watch CNN for 30 days: study

It only takes 30 days to deprogram the cultists? WOW.

Maybe Russia would have some tips on how to pre-empt FoxNews for 30 days without anyone knowing.