• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Propaganda, PsyOps, and Covid: War by Other Means---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

At a press conference in early 2020, at the start of the Pandemic, the assembled White House Coronavirus team instructed hospitals to report persons who died with Covid as having died of Covid. For example, if a man dies of a heart attack in hospital, and tests indicate the presence of Covid in his system, he is listed as a Covid casualty, not a heart attack victim. In addition, hospitals receive thousands of extra dollars for each Covid death they report. That was a mighty incentive for hospitals to exaggerate the number of Covid deaths. The CDC, and the Globalist front-man, Anthony Fauci, used those fake numbers to scare the American people half to death, and force them into masks, isolation, and lock-downs.

[By the way, I would encourage you to get your hands on a book written by Robert F. Kennedy, Junior titled 'The Real Anthony Fauci'. It is an eye opener. Having read it, you will wonder why this man is not in a maximum security prison, instead of directing the lives of millions of Americans].

Those unnecessary measures wiped out most small-to-medium sized businesses in America and put the nation at the mercy of big corporations, many of which had established a cozy relationship with the government. This fusion of corporations and government represents the classic definition of Fascism. Then the government rolled out the vaccine program, with its own set of lies and deceptions.

We now know that half of the population that got those initial inoculations actually received the harmless saline solution, while the other half got the toxic jab. Very clever. While the half that got the toxic jab dealt with the horrible side-effects of the vaccines, the other half were singing the praises of the vaccines, and touting the safety and effectiveness of the shot. It fooled a lot of people into standing in line and rolling up their sleeves. Result: many more got the toxic jab.

Now come the 'booster' shots. Those are going to be a lot more deadly, but enough people have been fooled by Big Pharma deceptions, and government scare tactics, that nothing is going to stop the stampede of human guinea pigs to the vaccination centers. Riding on top of all those mind games (called PsyOps) are the government 'mandates' requiring big employers to demand that their employees be vaccinated as a condition of employment, plus the threat to incarcerate those 'die-hards' who refuse to be drawn into this awful depopulation scheme. The pressure imposed on the U.S. population is off the charts, and contradicts, not only our own Bill of Rights, but all of the principles outlined in the Nuremberg Code.

This has to be the greatest psychological operation that has ever been perpetrated on the human race, since all of the above methodologies are being employed on a world-wide scale, with 'White' populations being the major target. Note that the harshest of these tyrannical dictates are being imposed on White nations, such as Australia, New Zealand, West Europe, Canada, and the United States. Nowhere else in the world are these harsh assaults being implemented, nor are the punishments that go with them.

I would advise you not to sleep through this if you are a White person, and to resist these vaccines to the best of your ability. Certainly do not take the vaccine if you consider yourself a Christian. These vaccines have been exposed as containing DNA-altering nano-particles, as well as other junk, such as Graphene Oxide, an industrial chemical. Once these elements enter your blood stream, they cannot be purged, but will proceed to do damage to your internals.

In their drive to convert the U.S. into a Fascist-Communist Utopia, the Globalist puppets in Washington have trashed both the Constitution and the Bill of Rights---and the vast majority of the American people, scared shitless, are going along with it. The only resistance to this God-awful tyranny is coming from the Patriots, who refuse to take the 'Killshot'.

We have now arrived at a critical cross-roads, poised between freedom and total slavery. Those that succumb to this slavery will place themselves at the mercy of Godless tyrants, who will experiment on them in various ways. Their humanity will be compromised by a merger with computers and Artificial Intelligence (AI). They will be led into a Satanic wilderness, where their connection to the Divine Field will be severed. This is the 'Brave New World' that Aldous Huxley wrote about, and George Orwell touched upon. This is the time when a decision has to be made by you, dear reader; a decision that will affect, not only you, but your children and grandchildren. It is important to understand that the party that Americans have indulged in for decades is now over. We are embarking on a new era.

Another thing to understand is that you are in a spiritual war; a war that the Dark Forces are winning because of the apathy, complacency, and resignation of Christians. These lazy, zonked-out 'Christians' have allowed crass materialism, Zionism, and propaganda to corrupt their morals, and to replace the biblical principles they were taught as children with Luciferian ideals. Many of them follow false ministers, who enrich themselves at their expense, and are nothing more than 'Judas Goats'. But it has now all come down to the wire, where they must choose between the God that created them and Lucifer. Further delay will ensure the death of Christianity, no question about it, for that is also a target of the Godless Globalists.

Choosing the path of resistance will not be an easy choice--because your enemies are clever and determined. They are determined to keep the 'Refuseniks' off-balance, and on the defensive, with new obstacles and assaults. Already in the works are new, more potent 'strains' of the Covid virus, and something much more insidious, according to Bill Gates. [One must always keep an eye on this criminal and listen closely to what he says in public]. He now says that we must watch out for the possible release of 'Smallpox' among the populace--by terrorists, of course. One has to also keep in mind that these Luciferians like to tell us, in advance, what they plan to do before they do it. What they do not tell us is that the 'terrorists' and the perpetrators of 'street chaos' are almost always on the payroll of Globalist foundations and dubious paymasters.

Bill Gates Warns of Smallpox Terror Attacks; Tells Global leaders to use 'Germ Games' to Prepare

Smallpox is a dreaded disease, with horrible consequences, if allowed to occur. Pray that these psychopaths are rounded up and put in prison before they unleash their nightmarish vision on all of us. It is interesting to note that Smallpox vials were discovered by an alert employee at the Merck laboratories recently--and reported.

That is what I mean by the difficult decision you must make, and the odds you will face. Nevertheless, it has to be made. The foundations of America are being dismantled, brick by brick--by a ruthless enemy. If people will not take a stand to defend the Constitution, then it is nothing but a worthless piece of paper.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, I often point to a Dark Winter ahead of us, under the ruthless regime of Joe Biden and his Luciferian masters. Imagine my surprise when I found out today that there was an 'Operation Dark Winter' carried out in June of 2001 by officials of the Bush regime. It was a simulation exercise that was basically a 'mock' version of a widespread Smallpox attack on the United States by bio-terrorists. Imagine that.

Such simulation exercises are almost followed by the real thing, like they did on 9/11, right after Dick Cheney's simulation exercise, and Bill Gates' Event 201 in October, 2019, just before Covid reared its ugly head a couple of months later.

Folks, just be alert to these schemes, which are designed to cripple our nation and destroy our Spirit. Now Bill Gates (the Dark Prince), is warning us about a possible Smallpox attack. Imagine that.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
What the tyrannical (and unconstitutional) mandates are doing to our country:

If Vaccinated doctors are dying, and the Unvaccinated ones are quitting, or are being fired, who will be around to take care of the sick? it is the same story with nurses, who are either dying, or quitting in large numbers. This is all by design, folks. More people will die as a result of these 'mandates', but do they care? It is a demonic assault, and it is death that they wish for us, plain and simple. But I see that many still support the Biden regime and its evil, believing it will give them a better life. What better life? The free money period is ending, and there will be nothing left but harsh reality for many.

Vaccinated Doctors are Dying and Unvaccinated Doctors are Quitting or Being Fired

Gamewell45

Council Member
I had the vaccine and am still alive. Under your scenario as I interpret it, I should have died a while back.

Thus your viewpoint is duly noted.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
I had the vaccine and am still alive. Under your scenario as I interpret it, I should have died a while back.

Thus your viewpoint is duly noted.
I guess I shall have to repeat for you what I said earlier:

"We now know that half of the population that got those initial inoculations actually received the harmless saline solution, while the other half got the toxic jab. Very clever. While the half that got the toxic jab dealt with the horrible side-effects of the vaccines, the other half were singing the praises of the vaccines, and touting the safety and effectiveness of the shot. It fooled a lot of people into standing in line and rolling up their sleeves. Result: many more got the toxic jab".

If you got the jab and you did not get a reaction, chances are you got the saline solution. Consider yourself lucky this time, but watch out for the next shot. And don't get too cocky. Remember that you are not fully vaccinated. It remains to be seen just how smart you really are. Let us know how it goes---

Btw, here's what will happen if you get the toxic jab; this from a doctor who has not been bought, or intimidated, by the AMA:

DEPOPULATION? Vaccine Data Analysis By Dr. Shankara Chetty w/ Predictions About What Will Happen

Last edited: