• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Protecting Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are you uncomfortable answering if it is racist to provide aid and support to racists? It shouldn't really make any difference who provides the aid, it just matters that aid was provided. I am personally comfortable answering this question with my personal opinion, and I am comfortable answering first, since you are evading it. I hereby assert that it IS in fact racist for ANYBODY to provide aid or support to racists. How about you?
Sure. Why do you evade answering whom you think that is

This is a peculiar exchange

EvMetro

Mayor
Sure. Why do you evade answering whom you think that is
What does the "sure" refer to, and what is this about who I "think that is"?

This is a peculiar exchange
I indicated that I think it IS racist to shield racists from being publicly identified, and it looks like @ObamacareForever was open enough to reveal that he feels otherwise. This doesn't really have to be a peculiar exchange, it is just a simple discussion.

EvMetro

Mayor
That's what rabbit hole threads are meant to be.
This vague term and your hostile defensiveness toward me in the absence of an objective reply to the opening post suggest that you are not able to process the premise of this thread. Can you post something that demonstrates that you did in fact read and understand the opening post, and thay you understand the stated premise of the thread?

EvMetro

Mayor
Yes , I see that
You guys see things that aren't posted here. I wish I could get this kind of vision. You two appear to operate as a two person team that is difficult to engage in objective debate with. I'd sure enjoy it if I could pry your team partner away for long enough to debate the actual topic.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What does the "sure" refer to, and what is this about who I "think that is"?

I indicated that I think it IS racist to shield racists from being publicly identified, and it looks like @ObamacareForever was open enough to reveal that he feels otherwise. This doesn't really have to be a peculiar exchange, it is just a simple discussion.
Sure is an affirmation in response to your question

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You guys see things that aren't posted here. I wish I could get this kind of vision. You two appear to operate as a two person team that is difficult to engage in objective debate with. I'd sure enjoy it if I could pry your team partner away for long enough to debate the actual topic.
He and I have been at this for a long time. I won't speak for him, but I don't take kindly to the backhanding of people I consider friends. So it's less about debate ..cause you're not debating...it's more about your insinuating.

EvMetro

Mayor
He and I have been at this for a long time. I won't speak for him, but I don't take kindly to the backhanding of people I consider friends.
Do you think I am "backhanding" your friend? From my perspective, your friend has been nothing but evasive and hostile toward me all the way through this thread, and I am only providing feedback about this. If you look at his replies, he has aggressively been derailing the thread and expressing resentment toward me. Have you seen me express resentment toward anybody on this thread?

it's less about debate ..cause you're not debating...it's more about your insinuating.
What am I insinuating? Have I not been clear in what the thread is about?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think I am "backhanding" your friend? From my perspective, your friend has been nothing but evasive and hostile toward me all the way through this thread, and I am only providing feedback about this. If you look at his replies, he has aggressively been derailing the thread and expressing resentment toward me. Have you seen me express resentment toward anybody on this thread?

What am I insinuating? Have I not been clear in what the thread is about?
Wait...you didn't start this thread with an 'active protection of racists' schtick ? There's only me, and he ., So..you figure it out

Anyway. ..

EvMetro

Mayor
Wait...you didn't start this thread with an 'active protection of racists' schtick ? There's only me, and he ., So..you figure it out

Anyway. ..
I will post the opening post below.

"If I post something that demonstrates that I am clearly a racist, will other members call me a racist? If other members post things that demonstrate that they are racist, are they shielded from being identified as the racists that they are in this hypothetical scenario? I recently read something on this site that suggests that racists are protected from being identified as such, as absurd as that may sound in the current political landscape. Is this protection of racists actually active on this site, or is this just an outdated law on the books?"

As you can see, I made it crystal clear in the opening post that I was not referring to any specific person or thread. In fact, I even specified that the scenario described in the opening post is hypothetical. I did not attack you or your friend.

Do you think it is racist to provide aid, support, or a safe haven for racists? Do you feel uncomfortable answering this question?

Anyway. ..
6tze54.jpg

He and I have been at this for a long time. I won't speak for him, but I don't take kindly to the backhanding of people I consider friends. So it's less about debate ..cause you're not debating...it's more about your insinuating.
I got another one...
6tzeif.jpg

Relax... it's a joke.

EvMetro

Mayor
I got another one...
View attachment 72473

Relax... it's a joke.
While censorship is quite the thread derailment, I enjoy censorship threads. I'll get into that on other threads though. I still haven't gotten anybody but you to reveal if they think it is racist to provide support and aid to racists. While I do not agree with you that it is not racist to shield racists from being publicly identified as such, my hat is off to you for indicating which way you lean on this.

While censorship is quite the thread derailment, I enjoy censorship threads. I'll get into that on other threads though. I still haven't gotten anybody but you to reveal if they think it is racist to provide support and aid to racists. While I do not agree with you that it is not racist to shield racists from being publicly identified as such, my hat is off to you for indicating which way you lean on this.
Modz be like:
6tzigg.jpg

EvMetro

Mayor
It would appear that the topic of if it is racist to provide support or aid to racists is too politically inconvenient to discuss in this community, which is a picture worth a thousand words. This picture worth a thousand words is why I maintain that shielding racists from being called out for what they are is in fact an act of racism. I am apparently not alone on this. A decade ago, I would not have imagined that racism would be so prevalent in today's political landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.