• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proud to be a Democrat

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” ---- John F Kennedy

RickWA

Snagglesooth
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” ---- John F Kennedy
Kennedy was a liberal. Today’s Democrats are illiberal leftists.

Every one of those start with “I”. “I”, “I”, I” - perfect. It’s almost like Obama wrote it.

:)
Yes, people acting in their self-interests are how both capitalism and democracy work.

You want to talk about the collective then move to communist china.

No, they mean Liberal as use other people's money to satisfy your will.