• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Proud to be a Democrat

Spamature

President
Every one of those start with “I”. “I”, “I”, I” - perfect. It’s almost like Obama wrote it.

:)
Wait, you think the coast is clear to start back up with the Obama was a narcissist line ?

Really ? I don't recall you folks having the ability to recognize narcissistic behavior, even when a letter from 400 mental health professionals revealed that to you about a certain individual, and even when that narcissism was literally killing people to bolster a narcissist's ego.

Deplorable !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wait, you think the coast is clear to start back up with the Obama was a narcissist line ?

Really ? I don't recall you folks having the ability to recognize narcissistic behavior, even when a letter from 400 mental health professionals revealed that to you about a certain individual, and even when that narcissism was literally killing people to bolster a narcissist's ego.

Deplorable !
Leftist don't care their democrat narcissist has More deaths than the other "certain individual"...........and the dem promised before elected and last July he would have covid under control.......

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Deplorable Leftist Dwarfs sucked it up as to be true

Sucka's

Spamature

President
Leftist don't care their democrat narcissist has More deaths than the other "certain individual"...........and the dem promised before elected and last July he would have covid under control.......

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Deplorable Leftist Dwarfs sucked it up as to be true

Sucka's
We care about dead Trumpies, but we can't care more about them than they care about themselves.

Biden tried to convince the sheep to vaccinate. But they chose to follow their spray tanned wolf instead.

6x times the death rate in Trumpiest voting county vs the bluest Biden voting counties tells all the story we need to know and exposes that lie for the lie it is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We care about dead Trumpies, but we can't care more about them than they care about themselves.

Biden tried to convince the sheep to vaccinate. But they chose to follow their spray tanned wolf instead.

6x times the death rate in Trumpiest voting county vs the bluest Biden voting counties tells all the story we need to know and exposes that lie for the lie it is.
1st sentence was pure Lie and PJ have for years posting of how great it will be when old white repubs die
Link

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Deplorable !
Virtually all of our presidents - and most of our pols in general - are narcissists. You somehow think "the coast isn't clear" to criticize any pol? Granted, you folks are kooks when ALL you talk about is one guy, but feel free to hammer away at any of our underachieving pols at your discretion.

reason10

Governor
View attachment 68067

See? It's simple. We want the lives of our fellow Americans improved.
You do want free healthcare. Your taxes are supposed to pay for the legitimate functions of government, not your personal bills. Health care is your responsibility, not mine. And if you don't want war, tell your Democrat politicians to EDITED.

You want money for nothing. You don't want to earn it. You are not entitled to a job that pays for your basic needs. You have to earn that job by having marketable skills. And you have to adjust your needs to that income. Nobody else is responsible. But the Democrats have convinced you that you are entitled to the best.

If you want housing that costs no more than 30 percent of your income, you have to earn that amount of money. Housing is constantly going up, thanks to polices of the Democrats. Nobody owes you a house at a price you think you're entitled to.

You don't care if corporations are in politics, at least when big tech funds Democrat politicians and shuts down the First Amendment. You have no problem with that.

You are only entitled to one vote. You are not entitled to that vote counting. You've pretty much proven that in blue states with all those Trump votes you Democrats wound up throwing out.

The wealthy are paying ten times their fair share. You aren't. The wealth pay 90 percent of all income taxes in America.

Democrat have only harmed America. They are the party of racism, fascism, entitlements, the destruction of civil rights and the destruction of economies. Democrats are the party of war. They have started most Wars this country has had to fight.

Only someone who hates America would be a Democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” ---- John F Kennedy
The same JFK who got America into the Vietnam War, ordered wiretaps on the phones of Dr. King, etc. Kennedy was a disaster with foreign policy. And LBJ who followed him escalated that war. It took Nixon to end it.

reason10

Governor
Are you proud to be a Republican?
Do you admire Mike Pence for following his Constitutional duties?
Nobody is suggesting that a political party is perfect. While the Democrats march in fascist lockstep to every totalitarian notion its leaderships vomits on America, the Republicans can't even agree on lunch half the time. Maybe that's because Republicans are the most intelligent and independent thinkers in this country.

But I'll go by the record. Republicans have given America the best economies, equal opportunity for all, peace and prosperity. Republicans ended slavery, ended institutional discrimination, and made life better for Americans.

Democrats only made life worse and made it cost more.

Spamature

President
Virtually all of our presidents - and most of our pols in general - are narcissists. You somehow think "the coast isn't clear" to criticize any pol? Granted, you folks are kooks when ALL you talk about is one guy, but feel free to hammer away at any of our underachieving pols at your discretion.
But one in particular is clearly a clinical narcissist who mental health experts have repeatedly warned us about.

Yet you did not say it sounded like Trump could have written it.

Why didn't you, for at least the sake of accuracy ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
But one in particular is clearly a clinical narcissist who mental health experts have repeatedly warned us about.

Yet you did not say it sounded like Trump could have written it.

Why didn't you, for at least the sake of accuracy ?
Because Obama FAMOUSLY spoke in “I’s”. It was actually a thing. It became a few memes, in fact. But go ahead and hammer away at Trump. I mean, those Trump posts are quite rare…why they amount to an endangered species. What harm is there is coopting yet another OP to Trump-centrism if that’s what your chemical and psychological dependency demands. Bring it! Trumplococcus Simplex B Virus? Symptoms include gigantism, grotesque bloated head, gut, and backside. Did that scratch some itch for ya, spammy?

You just let me know when you’re hurting and need a fix. I’m no pusher, but I have a heart…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Deplorable !
neither did YOU recognize Obama was a narcissist and we the people still paying for his hate:

1642470898990.png

Spamature

President
Because Obama FAMOUSLY spoke in “I’s”. It was actually a thing. It became a few memes, in fact. But go ahead and hammer away at Trump. I mean, those Trump posts are quite rare…why they amount to an endangered species. What harm is there is coopting yet another OP to Trump-centrism if that’s what your chemical and psychological dependency demands. Bring it! Trumplococcus Simplex B Virus? Symptoms include gigantism, grotesque bloated head, gut, and backside. Did that scratch some itch for ya, spammy?

You just let me know when you’re hurting and need a fix. I’m no pusher, but I have a heart…
And Mr Only I Alone Can Do It, didn't speak in I's ?
Don't give me this BS. You are back to taking swipes at Obama on some personal vanity level after your 4yr slumber under a raging narcissist.

Yeah, you wingers are going have to eat some Trump post. You will because ANYTHING bad that a POTUS has done, he's done and then some. Attack the Dem for something Trump did. Expect to get Trump rubbed in your face.

Whine all you want now. Because when you could have said something, you didn't, and that will always be remembered when you practice this kind of hypocrisy going forward.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nobody is suggesting that a political party is perfect. While the Democrats march in fascist lockstep to every totalitarian notion its leaderships vomits on America, the Republicans can't even agree on lunch half the time. Maybe that's because Republicans are the most intelligent and independent thinkers in this country.

But I'll go by the record. Republicans have given America the best economies, equal opportunity for all, peace and prosperity. Republicans ended slavery, ended institutional discrimination, and made life better for Americans.

Democrats only made life worse and made it cost more.
He followed the Constitution and shit all over Trump. HAHAHA.
Now Pence wants to be president. Seems like he wouldn't be fascist enough for Trump's base, know what I mean?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And Mr Only I Alone Can Do It, didn't speak in I's ?
Don't give me this BS. You are back to taking swipes at Obama on some personal vanity level after your 4yr slumber under a raging narcissist.

Yeah, you wingers are going have to eat some Trump post. You will because ANYTHING bad that a POTUS has done, he's done and then some. Attack the Dem for something Trump did. Expect to get Trump rubbed in your face.

Whine all you want now. Because when you could have said something, you didn't, and that will always be remembered when you practice this kind of hypocrisy going forward.
Whine? Why you worthless mooch…I even executed an anti-Trump mini-screed just for you…gratis. As usual, you have NEVER reciprocated, opting instead to fellate the living daylights out of any and all Democrat pols.

You leftists are ungrateful, lazy, worthless takers.

It’s your turn, parasite. Let ‘er rip.

(Kidding. We all know you toadie stooges have zero autonomy and even less personality. You people really are quite sad.)

Spamature

President
Whine? Why you worthless mooch…I even executed an anti-Trump mini-screed just for you…gratis. As usual, you have NEVER reciprocated, opting instead to fellate the living daylights out of any and all Democrat pols.

You leftists are ungrateful, lazy, worthless takers.

It’s your turn, parasite. Let ‘er rip.

(Kidding. We all know you toadie stooges have zero autonomy and even less personality. You people really are quite sad.)
Yes, you constantly whine about Trump, now. When it's safe. Trump being a topic of winger post never bothered you one bit. But let someone on the left bring him up and you whine like a siren.

If it isn't you whining about Trump being rubbed in your face. It's you whining about the fact that someone dared debunk your seething over the slightest flaw in word or deed by a Democrat.

How about you stick with attacks on those goofballs in the party you claim to support.

Write a post about the wizards or the pot heads or the tax evasion/Bigfoot enthusiast candidates in the Libertarian Party. Then you will be on safe ground.

Spamature

President
Pat yourself on the back for that long history of racism and rights deprivation!
Better than the GOP's short history of the last 20 yrs. of baseless wars, economic collapses, and attempted overthrows of the govt.

I thought you gave up on them after the replacement healthcare plan turned out to be an 8 yr long scam.

Spamature

President
1st sentence was pure Lie and PJ have for years posting of how great it will be when old white repubs die
Link
That was back when we gave GOPers the benefit of the doubt and blamed the problem on age instead of character.

Turns out many of you were horrible people to begin with and age had nothing to do with it.

reason10

Governor
He followed the Constitution and shit all over Trump. HAHAHA.
Now Pence wants to be president. Seems like he wouldn't be fascist enough for Trump's base, know what I mean?
The fascists are all on your side of the aisle. You people prove that every day with your Fourth Reich postings.
The Republican primaries will take place as they always have. And because voter fraud is only on your side of the aisle, the best man will win and be the next president.

And what in the name of Zeus's butthole does this have to do with your original whining class envy post?