• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Psaki pushed the truth but fox news wouldn't have it

Spamature

President
Because it was indigestible to them.
They aren't used to hearing about actual policy and governing.

They have suspicions that need to be fed the nutritious red meat that only comes from conspiracy theories and rumors.

write on

Senator
Because it was indigestible to them.
They aren't used to hearing about actual policy and governing.

They have suspicions that need to be fed the nutritious red meat that only comes from conspiracy theories and rumors.
As always. I hate having to write this every time Democrats takes control after Republicans shit on the people that they supposedly represent- leaving an economic cleanup that republicans, and the media, will mock.

We're fvcked!

Spamature

President
As always. I hate having to write this every time Democrats takes control after Republicans shit on the people that they supposedly represent- leaving an economic cleanup that republicans, and the media, will mock.

We're fvcked!
Because the media never was liberal.

It was just, that if they were going to be honest, the news would look more like what liberals had to say.

Colorforms

Senator
Awww people and their damned opinions. Why doesn't everyone just believe like the fascists tell them too or shut the heck up?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I think that it's telling that you want me to post a link that corroborates my initial link to rawstory yet you can't refute it with one of your own.
What??? We are supposed to accept so far left raw story. They make Fox look left of center, so yes, I am asking that you provide a non "kook" as you lefties call it, website.

write on

Senator
What??? We are supposed to accept so far left raw story. They make Fox look left of center, so yes, I am asking that you provide a non "kook" as you lefties call it, website.
Well, what good are you?

Definitely not politics.
You're too much fun...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You're too much fun...

So that is the big deal, a reporter ask the same question and Psaki goes nuts along with Raw story.

Much ado about nothing.

write on

Senator
So that is the big deal, a reporter ask the same question and Psaki goes nuts along with Raw story.

Much ado about nothing.
I know that you're missing the mumblefvck of a trump press conference.

Just attempting to put you on the strait and narrow of what talking to the people looks like.

I see that I've failed.