• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Psaki pushed the truth but fox news wouldn't have it

write on

Senator
Yes, you meant to be dishonest. We all get that. We just don't know what it gets you.
Then do better and be honest. :)
Let me guess.

...you have a hand in the reason for this thread....

Colorforms

Senator
Let me guess.

...you have a hand in the reason for this thread....

I guess if you're going to blame yourself, then I'm not going to argue with you.

write on

Senator
Think whatever you want, sock puppet. :)
Psaki doesn't take shit from anyone.

Take into account her relentless takedowns of a Fox News' anchors son, Peter Doocy. Highly entertaining

Colorforms

Senator
Psaki doesn't take shit from anyone.

Take into account her relentless takedowns of a Fox News' anchors son, Peter Doocy. Highly entertaining

That's why she is such a dishonest person. Doocy didn't ask about symptoms. He rightly pointed out that you can get Covid even if you're vaccinated. Doocy was correct when he pointed out that being vaccinated does not stop the spread, so this would not be a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and Psaki skirted it. It's what trained liars do.

You need more work to get to her level.

write on

Senator
That's why she is such a dishonest person. Doocy didn't ask about symptoms. He rightly pointed out that you can get Covid even if you're vaccinated. Doocy was correct when he pointed out that being vaccinated does not stop the spread, so this would not be a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and Psaki skirted it. It's what trained liars do.

You need more work to get to her level.
Hmmm, you seem to think that vaccinations are needless.

Am I right?

Colorforms

Senator
What's your view on getting vaccinated?

Do you think those that aren't vaccinated contribute to the pandemic?
I think everyone over 40 and people with health problems should get vaccinated. No, I don't think you contribute to the pandemic if you're unvaccinated.

write on

Senator
I think everyone over 40 and people with health problems should get vaccinated. No, I don't think you contribute to the pandemic if you're unvaccinated.
And therein lies the reason for the continued pandemic starting its 3rd year.

I'm sick of "my rights", as if their rights was all that mattered.

I'm up to date vaccinated and am damn sure sick and f'n tired of the anti vax/masks azzholes infringing on MY rights.

Grow the hell up!

Right?

Colorforms

Senator
And therein lies the reason for the continued pandemic starting its 3rd year.

I'm sick of "my rights", as if their rights was all that mattered.

I'm up to date vaccinated and am damn sure sick and f'n tired of the anti vax/masks azzholes infringing on MY rights.

Grow the hell up!

Right?
First of all, if the vaccinations worked like the CDC initially said that it would, the unvaccinated couldn't "infringe on your rights" because they couldn't give you Covid. BUT, since we all know now that you can get covid just the same if you're vaccinated or unvaccinated, then the unvaccinated aren't "infringing on your rights" anymore than the vaccinated are.

Right?