• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Psaki pushed the truth but fox news wouldn't have it

write on

Senator
First of all, if the vaccinations worked like the CDC initially said that it would, the unvaccinated couldn't "infringe on your rights" because they couldn't give you Covid. BUT, since we all know now that you can get covid just the same if you're vaccinated or unvaccinated, then the unvaccinated aren't "infringing on your rights" anymore than the vaccinated are.

Right?
Are you dense? I'll help you out with a clue.....

To start, check the availability of beds in hospitals.

The antivaxers are taking the rights away from those who are responsible that got vaccinated.

Colorforms

Senator
Are you dense? I'll help you out with a clue.....

To start, check the availability of beds in hospitals.

The antivaxers are taking the rights away from those who are responsible that got vaccinated.
You don't have a "right" to a hospital bed. Also, you're calling Psaki a liar when she says that symptoms are much more mild if you have the shot.

I just think it's hilarious the way you people talk yourselves into such a panic. People are NOT going untreated.

write on

Senator
You don't have a "right" to a hospital bed. Also, you're calling Psaki a liar when she says that symptoms are much more mild if you have the shot.

I just think it's hilarious the way you people talk yourselves into such a panic. People are NOT going untreated.
I see that you willingly ignore facts.

A short video and quote from a great movie that I seem to use a lot when I debate many republicans:

EatTheRich

President
First of all, if the vaccinations worked like the CDC initially said that it would, the unvaccinated couldn't "infringe on your rights" because they couldn't give you Covid. BUT, since we all know now that you can get covid just the same if you're vaccinated or unvaccinated, then the unvaccinated aren't "infringing on your rights" anymore than the vaccinated are.

Right?
The CDC said it would work when enough people got vaccinated to create herd immunity.

EatTheRich

President

As if people don’t have other reasons to need hospital beds, and as if people without Covid weren’t dying en masse because unvaccinated morons were taking up hospitals’ resources needlessly.

write on

Senator

btw, it's attitudes like yours that gave us the dreaded 'Karens'.

Colorforms

Senator
I see that you willingly ignore facts.

A short video and quote from a great movie that I seem to use a lot when I debate many republicans:

LOL I can at least back up what I say, you still have nothing and expect people just to believe you when all you do is lie.

Colorforms

Senator
btw, it's attitudes like yours that gave us the dreaded 'Karens'.
LOL A Karen is calling other people a Karen. Hilarious. :)

"Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people’s behaviors."

'Boohoo people have opinions about Psaki I don't like' LOL

Calling other people "Karens" while you're whining about your "rights" not to have to deal with the unvaccinated and complaining about other people's decisions. You never fail to entertain. :)

EatTheRich

President
And how is that going to happen when you can spread Covid just as readily whether you're vaccinated or not?
You can’t. If you get Covid, which you are about 3/5 as likely to do if vaccinated, you will pass it to on average half as many people as an unvaccinated person who gets it.

A back of the envelope calculation based on the observed rates:

TBLee

Governor
Experts are saying 80-90% either vaccinated or infected.
Which experts, and what brought them to that conclusion? What is the plan when we reach immunity? I find that interesting. Last time I checked my State was at 78% vaccinated. Good to know according to experts we are almost there.

Colorforms

Senator
You can’t. If you get Covid, which you are about 3/5 as likely to do if vaccinated, you will pass it to on average half as many people as an unvaccinated person who gets it.

A back of the envelope calculation based on the observed rates:
Wow, more unsourced BS.

In the meantime, infection rates are skyrocketing whether you're vaccinated or not.

Joe said this would be over by now. He lied, yes?

EatTheRich

President
Wow, more unsourced BS.

In the meantime, infection rates are skyrocketing whether you're vaccinated or not.

Wow, more unsourced BS.

He was wrong, obviously he underestimated the willingness of right-wingers to deliberately prolong the pandemic and increase the death toll to score political points

EatTheRich

President
Which experts, and what brought them to that conclusion? What is the plan when we reach immunity? I find that interesting. Last time I checked my State was at 78% vaccinated. Good to know according to experts we are almost there.
Epidemiologists, based on their models of transmission. If we reach herd immunity we will be able to stop wearing masks so much, etc.

Colorforms

Senator
He was wrong, obviously he underestimated the willingness of right-wingers to deliberately prolong the pandemic and increase the death toll to score political points
LOL riiiiiight, it's all "right-wingers" fault even though Trump's numbers were better without a vaccine. Democrats don't know what they're doing and so they're doubling down on the worst things that they can do. You're killing people...

TBLee

Governor
Epidemiologists, based on their models of transmission. If we reach herd immunity we will be able to stop wearing masks so much, etc.
Well, we have learned recently that cloth masks offer very little protection in stopping the transmission of Omicron. As for herd immunity, lets go. According to what you have said, our State is on verge of immunity with a vaccination rate of 78%. Masking could be able able to come to a stop (of course I am all for everyone making the decision they feel is best for their own health). Schools can get back to normal.