• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Public Announcement - If There Is No God, Murder Isn't Wrong

God of War

Governor
Morals are about good and evil. This is absolute.
Ethics are about right and wrong. This is subjective.

Only God proclaims good and evil. That means atheists are dependent on situational ethics.

EatTheRich

President
“What my imaginary god says is moral” is just as situational. It is just turning over the faculty of moral judgment to whoever succeeds in purporting to speak for your imaginary God. And of course the historical consequences have been horrific.

God of War

Governor
“What my imaginary god says is moral” is just as situational. It is just turning over the faculty of moral judgment to whoever succeeds in purporting to speak for your imaginary God. And of course the historical consequences have been horrific.
I almost missed your post to nobody. Subliminal avoidance tactic?

Did you watch the video? I don't think you did with this off the wall answer of yours because your answer is not responsive to the points made. Fact is I'd post to nobody too if that was the post I was offering.

EatTheRich

President
I almost missed your post to nobody. Subliminal avoidance tactic?

Did you watch the video? I don't think you did with this off the wall answer of yours because your answer is not responsive to the points made. Fact is I'd post to nobody too if that was the post I was offering.
Smart of you not to address the actual, you know, post.

EatTheRich

President
You said NOTHING the video didn't cover. YOU evidently saw no video. Or certainly didn't hear it.
I’ve seen PragerU stuff before and don’t want to waste 5 minutes on what I know will be rank stupidity. But feel free to explain how they purport to derive an “ought” from an “is.”

God of War

Governor
I’ve seen PragerU stuff before and don’t want to waste 5 minutes on what I know will be rank stupidity. But feel free to explain how they purport to derive an “ought” from an “is.”
Well, you've wasted more than five minutes of my time. Atheists are ethicists at best. They have NO right to claim moral standing because it is not in their purview.