• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Public Service Announcement

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
This will all blow over after Easter. I can't wait. The governor has the whole state locked down. The economy is suffocating. It's okay, real Americans exude ingenuity. There is nothing that the left can do to strangle Trump's strong economy. Rest up people, after Easter it is time to get back to work.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
This will all blow over after Easter. I can't wait. The governor has the whole state locked down. The economy is suffocating. It's okay, real Americans exude ingenuity. There is nothing that the left can do to strangle Trump's strong economy. Rest up people, after Easter it is time to get back to work.

Sure it will Neo. Hopefully you won't be hooked up to a faulty ventilator drowning in your own blood by then.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

My Snowflake old, low I.Q. cuck base of leftists is scared.