• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Puerto Rican Hurricane Refugees- Don't Come Here! (Florida)

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am suggesting that it didn’t even take the “ill equipped officials, unable to care for 50 illegals” twenty-four hours to get them onto a bus and off the island. Real estate values, you know…

As for your two questions, I would say that it is just as proper and ethical for Abbott and DeSantis to move them as it is for Biden and Mayorcas to do so. If you agree that BOTH cases are wrong, I’m with ya. If you - like every other Democrat in this forum - suggest that it’s great for Biden and Mayorcas and not for non-Democrats - then I’m not. :)
These people were told they were heading for Boston and given addresses to go for shelter and housing which turned out to be phony. Evidently these phony papers were cooked up by Ronny and his band of merry men. When they arrived in MV by DeSantis crew and dumped on the sidewalk they contacted officials and showed the papers, the officials and community immediately realized that these people had been duped and misled so they set up temporary housing, food, childcare for these and contacted immigration authorities who immediately found more permanent housing, with sanitary bathroom and kitchen facilities and recreation areas. Nothing to do with real estate values. See what I mean?

Governors and other State officials have no jurisdiction over these immigrants seeking asylum Rick. Therefore consorting with other Governors to send these immigrants to places for political theater would seem to be illegal to me. Especially when they do so by using the exact same sleazy tactics as sex traffickers routinely use. If you can point out any instances that Biden or Mayorcas breaking the law, lying to these people and sending them other places with paperwork containing phony addresses then dumping them on the street, let me know and I will weigh in on it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, the Feds have the constitutional authority to handle immigration issues.
The states do not. Therefore when states defraud immigrants onto a plane with the promise of jobs and assistance only to drop them off in an empty parking lot it's clearly unethical and human trafficking.
Nope. Remember what Democrat governors did when Trump was president? They acted according to their own, preferred agenda. Do not waste my time. Go debate someone in Romper Room.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
These people were told they were heading for Boston and given addresses to go for shelter and housing which turned out to be phony. Evidently these phony papers were cooked up by Ronny and his band of merry men. When they arrived in MV by DeSantis crew and dumped on the sidewalk they contacted officials and showed the papers, the officials and community immediately realized that these people had been duped and misled so they set up temporary housing, food, childcare for these and contacted immigration authorities who immediately found more permanent housing, with sanitary bathroom and kitchen facilities and recreation areas. Nothing to do with real estate values. See what I mean?

Governors and other State officials have no jurisdiction over these immigrants seeking asylum Rick. Therefore consorting with other Governors to send these immigrants to places for political theater would seem to be illegal to me. Especially when they do so by using the exact same sleazy tactics as sex traffickers routinely use. If you can point out any instances that Biden or Mayorcas breaking the law, lying to these people and sending them other places with paperwork containing phony addresses then dumping them on the street, let me know and I will weigh in on it.
No jurisdiction? Really? Now go read up on some VERY recent history as to what Democrat governors did when Trump was president. Lordy, the spectacular contortionist gyrations required…

Nope. Remember what Democrat governors did when Trump was president? They acted according to their own, preferred agenda. Do not waste my time. Go debate someone in Romper Room.
No, I have no idea what you are even talking about. Whataboutism doesn't work, when you talking about things that exist only in your imagination.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No jurisdiction? Really? Now go read up on some VERY recent history as to what Democrat governors did when Trump was president. Lordy, the spectacular contortionist gyrations required…
Talk about gyrating contortionists….What a spin move! Slam dunk! Damn…If you would like to discuss some tale of what evil Democrat Governors did to poor Trump. Start a thread and I will weigh in as always. However I did notice that you danced away from ALL of the many points I made in the post you resp……I mean dodged. Pretty slick.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, I have no idea what you are even talking about. Whataboutism doesn't work, when you talking about things that exist only in your imagination.
False. Application of consistent standard is not “whataboutism”. Own it, live it, love it. You get to choke it down. Enjoy.

This is much like the constant threats to eliminate filibusters and such. You will live with that which you enable - even when the OTHER guy wields it. So…governors and local authorities can and do act to achieve their preferred outcomes in such matters. And I’m ok with it. Clearly, the constitution does not forbid states from such. Yay, everyone!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

King Joe sent dozens or more of flights and buses to Red states and I'm quite sure if Abott has 100 s of 1000's of illegals in Texas he does have jurisdiction of them..............

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Talk about gyrating contortionists….What a spin move! Slam dunk! Damn…If you would like to discuss some tale of what evil Democrat Governors did to poor Trump. Start a thread and I will weigh in as always. However I did notice that you danced away from ALL of the many points I made in the post you resp……I mean dodged. Pretty slick.
Pretty lazy, Jack. It was only a coupla years ago…and it pertains to the same sort of actions (states’ governors executing to their preferred policy rather than federal policy determinations.

Now then, if you think invoking “evil Democrat governors” and “poor Trump” will make your ignoring of current precedent more compelling…feel free. I don’t care. We have both feds and state officials shuttling people around who shouldn’t be in our country. Whenever you are willing to agree that neither should be doing this I’ll be pleased to join you.

Jack4freedom

Governor
King Joe sent dozens or more of flights and buses to Red states and I'm quite sure if Abott has 100 s of 1000's of illegals in Texas he does have jurisdiction of them..............
Most of the illegals living in Texas are working in rich neighborhoods like Abbott lives in, huge Cattle ranches, oil fields, feed lots and meat processing plants. He sure doesn’t want them out of Texas…These Venezuelans we’re fleeing Communist persecution like the people that sail makeshift boats from Cuba. Once they set foot on US Soul they are legal and entitled to a court hearing…Texas has more undocumented immigrants working there than any place except California. Next is Florida. Abbott is a hypocrite and a low down scumbag…

Pretty lazy, Jack. It was only a coupla years ago…and it pertains to the same sort of actions (states’ governors executing to their preferred policy rather than federal policy determinations.

Now then, if you think invoking “evil Democrat governors” and “poor Trump” will make your ignoring of current precedent more compelling…feel free. I don’t care. We have both feds and state officials shuttling people around who shouldn’t be in our country. Whenever you are willing to agree that neither should be doing this I’ll be pleased to join you.
Nobody knows what you are talking about. Just some vague instance of governors doing something. Be specific tell us what the governors did.

You can't be specific. Because you are talking about things that only exist in your imagination.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Most of the illegals living in Texas are working in rich neighborhoods like Abbott lives in, huge Cattle ranches, oil fields, feed lots and meat processing plants. He sure doesn’t want them out of Texas…These Venezuelans we’re fleeing Communist persecution like the people that sail makeshift boats from Cuba. Once they set foot on US Soul they are legal and entitled to a court hearing…Texas has more undocumented immigrants working there than any place except California. Next is Florida. Abbott is a hypocrite and a low down scumbag…
Well, I don't know all about that and if he doesn't want them out of Texas why is he busing them out?

So with Biden flying and busing illegals all over America I guess makes him a hypocrite and scumbag as well, correct?

Maybe illegals will bring enough fentanyl to kill everyone in America

Former DEA official sounds the alarm on fentanyl crisis as poisonings surge: 'Where is the White House?' (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor

What we are discussing here Rick is the operation that Abbott and DeSantis were running last week. You weighed in heavily about how rotten the people in MV were and how they called the Guard in to rid them of those vermin with cooties. Didn’t I read that? I responded and now you jump over to Democrat Governors who kneecapped Trump….Like I said, create a thread about what these rotten Dem governors did and I will weigh in. I am not allergic to trashing crooked Democratic Governors, done it before and will do it again. Pick an especially horrible one and a specific thing or operation that he conducted during Trumps administration and I’m there. I‘m no shirt lifting, lithper. I’ll go one on one with you.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, I don't know all about that and if he doesn't want them out of Texas why is he busing them out?

So with Biden flying and busing illegals all over America I guess makes him a hypocrite and scumbag as well, correct?

Former DEA official sounds the alarm on fentanyl crisis as poisonings surge: 'Where is the White House?' (msn.com)
Biden’s people are transporting these asylum seekers from places like Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Ariziona up North to Democrat controlled states. Not the other way around. Also most Fentynal is produced in Commie China, North Korea then shipped in via sea ports.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden’s people are transporting these asylum seekers from places like Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Ariziona up North to Democrat controlled states. Not the other way around. Also most Fentynal is produced in Commie China, North Korea then shipped in via sea ports.
So why flights and buses to Florida and other red states by "Biden's people" and how are $Millions of fentanyl found at the Texas border............come on brother.............harvest is hard this year and I shouldn't even be fvcking off here in PJ and reading this shit as if "Bidens people" are doing the best for the illegals makes me wonder why the fvck I even waste time here.

I got so much going on I may 86 PJ and the Biden excuses

Tom Facts

Council Member
As PJ leftist consider republicans to be same?
How many illegals have you moved into your Home?
Puerto Ricans are illegals now? Interesting…

They probably pay more federal taxes than you, considering how much farming subsidies you benefit from.

Jack4freedom

Governor

He is bussing LEGAL immigrants such as those peopke from Venezuela who have crossed legally and are awaiting their day in court waiting for asylum hearings. The million plus illegals there in Texas are working dirt cheap as nanny’s, gardeners, oil field laborers, cattle ranch laborers, meat processing plants, kitchen help in restaurants, golf course workers etc….Abbott doesn’t give a rats ass about them being here illegally. If he rounded all of them out and deported them Texas would be at a virtual standstill. He’s just blowing it out his ass trying to score cheap political points. Same with ass hole DeSantis. These two are a couple of the biggest phony ass holes on the planet. The rotten stunt they pulled last week is illegal and both of them should be indicted and tossed in jail. That’s how I see it.

Cheers

Jack4freedom

Governor
So why flights and buses to Florida and other red states by "Biden's people" and how are $Millions of fentanyl found at the Texas border............come on brother.............harvest is hard this year and I shouldn't even be fvcking off here in PJ and reading this shit as if "Bidens people" are doing the best for the illegals makes me wonder why the fvck I even waste time here.

I got so much going on I may 86 PJ and the Biden excuses
Sorry Dawg, when I disagree with shit, I’m gonna say it and make my case. That’s how I roll.