• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Puerto Rican Hurricane Refugees- Don't Come Here! (Florida)

God of War

Governor
Right now, Tropical Storm Fiona is approaching Puerto Rico, and is expected to become a hurricane (category 1 or 2) at that time. 20 inches of rain is expected with floods, mudslides, washed out roads, power outages. All this points to the younger and more educated, and wealthier Puerto Ricans leaving the island, and coming to the United States.

As a resident of Florida, and veteran of many hurricanes here, I am advising Puerto Ricans that Florida is not the place to go, to escape the hurricane phenomenon. You could evacuate from Puerto Rico, and a week later, get hit with a strong damaging hurricane here in Florida. A better place to go is New York, New Jersey, or Massachusetts, where you are less liely to have more hurricane trouble, and also more apt to receive social services to help you get started.
Puerto Ricans have fought valiantly for this country for decades. Highly decorated units hail from Puerto Rico like they do from Guam and even from interred Japanese communities of WW2. All of them being full fledged U.S. citizens. You have NO right to tell Puerto Ricans where to go and and when. I hope this convinces you that you made a mistake starting this thread.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Puerto Ricans have fought valiantly for this country for decades. Highly decorated units hail from Puerto Rico like they do from Guam and even from interred Japanese communities of WW2. All of them being full fledged U.S. citizens. You have NO right to tell Puerto Ricans where to go and and when. I hope this convinces you that you made a mistake starting this thread.
What an assinine comment. What Puerto Ricans are citizens of, or how long they fought in wars, or how valiant they are, has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THIS THREAD.

8 days ago, I wrote>> "You could evacuate from Puerto Rico, and a week later, get hit with a strong damaging hurricane here in Florida."

That is now proving to be absolutely CORRECT, as Hurrican Ian approaches. And I am not telling Puerto Ricans what to do, I advised them what to do, and very good advice it has proven to be.
For their sake, I hope Puerto Ricans would not have foolishly come here, like Tampans went to Orlando, to escape Hurricane Charlie in 2004, and then got hit with the hurricane there.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Great Post!

Jack4freedom

Governor
What an assinine comment. What Puerto Ricans are citizens of, or how long they fought in wars, or how valiant they are, has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THIS THREAD.

8 days ago, I wrote>> "You could evacuate from Puerto Rico, and a week later, get hit with a strong damaging hurricane here in Florida."

That is now proving to be absolutely CORRECT, as Hurrican Ian approaches. And I am not telling Puerto Ricans what to do, I advised them what to do, and very good advice it has proven to be.
For their sake, I hope Puerto Ricans would not have foolishly come here, like Tampans went to Orlando, to escape Hurricane Charlie in 2004, and then got hit with the hurricane there.
I hope thousands of them move in right near you and beat your ass every time you open your fat ignorant pie hole…

God of War

Governor

You might have something there. Puerto Ricans are a bunch of Democrats that have ruined an island paradise with an $80B bill to boot. Puerto Ricans should go to NYC if they plan on voting Dem.

protectionist

Governor
I hope thousands of them move in right near you and beat your ass every time you open your fat ignorant pie hole…
1. I'm not fat.
2. You hope thousands of them beat my ass, because of all the time I have beaten YOUR butt-hurt ass in this forum.

You wouldn't get your ass handed to you so much, if your would just stop posting moronic posts, like the one you posted claiming that criminal intent was something I invented, when it's been English law since the 11th century.

And like Post # 162 in this thread. Second dumbest post I've seen this year. :rolleyes:

protectionist

Governor
Every time weakling.
You are another one whose ass I've beaten repeatedly. And you'd better not deny it, or I'll dredge up all those posts, and re-post them just for the hell of it.
Go ahead - Make My Day. 1664250725845.png

And this new hurricane Ian proves I was right in the OP. If Puerto Ricans came here (Florida) to escape Fiona, they would now be under the gun of Ian. Told Ya!

Spamature

President
You are another one whose ass I've beaten repeatedly. And you'd better not deny it, or I'll dredge up all those posts, and re-post them just for the hell of it.
Go ahead - Make My Day. View attachment 72563

And this new hurricane Ian proves I was right in the OP. If Puerto Ricans came here (Florida) to escape Fiona, they would now be under the gun of Ian. Told Ya!
You never beat anyone that I know of.
Dredge them up

I DARE YOU !

protectionist

Governor
You never beat anyone that I know of.
Dredge them up

I DARE YOU !
You asked for it.

In this thread, Post # 70, 74, 75, 132,133, 134, 145. Youve been race-blabbering all through this thread, when race has nothing to do with the topic.

PS - I can talk to Puerto Ricans in Spanish. Can you ?

protectionist

Governor

Hurricane Ian live updates: Storm could strengthen to Category 4 on its way to Florida

LIVE COVERAGE

Updated 36 minutes ago
Hurricane Ian live updates: Storm could strengthen to Category 4 on its way to Florida
Counties along Florida’s west coast have issued evacuation orders as parts of the state prepare for strong winds and possible floods.

Updated Sept. 27, 2022, 10:31 PM EDT
By NBC News

Hurricane Ian could strengthen to a Category 4 storm as it targets Florida, forecasters say.

The hurricane made landfall in Cuba about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday just southwest of La Coloma in the western province of Pinar del Río with maximum sustained winds of 125 mph, according to the National Hurricane Center.

Forecasters expect the storm to continue to intensify as it makes its way north toward the west coast of Florida, where a hurricane warning has been issued from Chokoloskee to Anclote River, including Tampa Bay, and Dry Tortugas.

A number of counties along Florida’s west coast issued evacuation orders. It is not yet clear where exactly Ian will make landfall, but models suggest it could hit the Sarasota area Wednesday.

1664335004330.png

Like I said, not a good idea for Puerto Ricans to come to Florida right now, and BTW, TD Julia is now forming in the Atlantic, with a greater than 60% chance of becoming a cyclone (hurricane) in the next 2 days) heading across the Atlantic toward Florida.

1664335572196.png

Last edited:

Spamature

President
You asked for it.

In this thread, Post # 70, 74, 75, 132,133, 134, 145. Youve been race-blabbering all through this thread, when race has nothing to do with the topic.

PS - I can talk to Puerto Ricans in Spanish. Can you ?
Guess who's repsponsible for >> 800 illegals who died getting here this year, or the ones who were raped and trafficked, or the Americans who die each year of fentanyl poisoning ? Answer: Joe Biden
You didn't answer the question
Yet here you are lying about having won something.

Also in regards to Trump cruelty

fun trump GIF
#fun #trump #donald #reporter

You being disregarded is not a win.
My telling you to get lost while trying to butt into another conversation is not a win either.

Spamature

President
Oh, and I so expected you to agree with me. View attachment 72580

Your point being ? (with the alleged "MOCKS REPORTER WITH DISABILITY" video....
My point is his mocking of a handicapped reporter was an example of his cruelty.
Now pretend it was just fine and dandy for him to do so.
Because nothing he does is cruel, even getting his cult members to attack their own country with the promise he would pardon them, only to leave them to rot in jail as he says, "too bad suckers, now send me more money to fund my BIG LIE".

protectionist

Governor
My point is his mocking of a handicapped reporter was an example of his cruelty.
Now pretend it was just fine and dandy for him to do so.
Because nothing he does is cruel, even getting his cult members to attack their own country with the promise he would pardon them, only to leave them to rot in jail as he says, "too bad suckers, now send me more money to fund my BIG LIE".
Well looks like I'll have to hand you your ass once again - in the long line of them.

Ever since Trump walked down that escalator, the left media has been attacking him relentlessly. Problem is, they often lie, misconstrue, deceive, and depend upon you not going to any conservative informers, who might expose their BS - which, for your benefit, I am going to do right now.

As so often is the case with Leftist propaganda (especially Trump-bashing), you've been duped. Hillary ran TV ads pretending that Trump was mocking Serge Kovaleski's disability, when actually Trump was mocking Serge's pretending that he had forgotten his own Sept. 2001 Washington Post article about Muslims cheering on rooftops.
And that was mocking that was valid, not cruelty, because Kovaleski DESERVED to get it, and it had nothing to do with a disability. the only cruelty was on Hillary's part, by DUPING you into thinking it was about a disability.

Hillary picked it up and deceitfully twisted it into a disability thing. It NOTHING to do with a disability. Just another of the numerous lies Hillary spun in 2016 TV ads, along with the phony, so-called "Trump ties" "outsourced to China (they weren't), Trump calling McCain not a hero (he wasn't), and the infamous pussy grabbing video in which Trump has been misquoted for years, by gullible liberals who still don't know exactly what he said.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Well looks like I'll have to hand you your ass once again - in the long line of them.

Ever since Trump walked down that escalator, the left media has been attacking him relentlessly. Problem is, they often lie, misconstrue, deceive, and depend upon you not going to any conservative informers, who might expose their BS - which, for your benefit, I am going to do right now.

As so often is the case with Leftist propaganda (especially Trump-bashing), you've been duped. Hillary ran TV ads pretending that Trump was mocking Serge Kovaleski's disability, when actually Trump was mocking Serge's pretending that he had forgotten his own Sept. 2001 Washington Post article about Muslims cheering on rooftops.
And that was mocking that was valid, not cruelty, because Kovaleski DESERVED to get it, and it had nothing to do with a disability. the only cruelty was on Hillary's part, by DUPING you into thinking it was about a disability.

Hillary picked it up and deceitfully twisted it into a disability thing. It NOTHING to do with a disability. Just another of the numerous lies Hillary spun in 2016 TV ads, along with the phony, so-called "Trump ties" "outsourced to China (they weren't), Trump calling McCain not a hero (he wasn't), and the infamous pussy grabbing video in which Trump has been misquoted for years, by gullible liberals who still don't know exactly what he said.
Don't whine about Trump being attacked. He started most to the situations where he was attacked anyway. So don't whine when his ego can't cash the check his mouth wrote.

It was all about his disability.
Just like taking kids from their parents was intentional cruel as his policy.

For you to pretend a man who would deny his dead brother's infant son medical treatment isn't a cruel and vile person is just flat out denial of reality.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't whine about Trump being attacked. He started most to the situations where he was attacked anyway. So don't whine when his ego can't cash the check his mouth wrote.

It was all about his disability.
Just like taking kids from their parents was intentional cruel as his policy.

For you to pretend a man who would deny his dead brother's infant son medical treatment isn't a cruel and vile person is just flat out denial of reality.
Your boy Obama built the cages for illegal kids.
Joe told a guy in a wheelchair to Stand Up and ask a dead woman (Jackie) if she was here and he'd just spoke of her death weeks before!

Your hypocrisy is SIC