• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin has just released an ultimatum.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You call it inanity and I call it avoidance.
Simply not worth ruining a good thing...you keep reducing yourself... i'll carry on... there's no sense in discussing non event that, if it occurred, would world altering consequences...

but you do you...your tp is in the shitter...so, you know...point thither and yon...

God of War

Governor
Simply not worth ruining a good thing...you keep reducing yourself... i'll carry on... there's no sense in discussing non event that, if it occurred, would world altering consequences...

but you do you...your tp is in the shitter...so, you know...point thither and yon...
You had your chance to delete the thread.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, you haven't made the case that Putin won't use nukes. You just assert it.
i dont have to make a case on a nothing.

the risk of employing nuclear weapons is incalculable. Russia is evil, but not idiots. World calamity would ensue. nope no nukes

God of War

Governor
i dont have to make a case on a nothing.

the risk of employing nuclear weapons is incalculable. Russia is evil, but not idiots. World calamity would ensue. nope no nukes
Putin's a rat. He said he learned a lesson about cornered rats as a child. He could use nukes just as I outlined if it occurs to him. If he can make a "righteous" claim it will require a righteous counter claim. Start your rough drafts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Putin's a rat. He said he learned a lesson about cornered rats as a child. He could use nukes just as I outlined if it occurs to him. If he can make a "righteous" claim it will require a righteous counter claim. Start your rough drafts.
Sure. He could. But he won't. Because it changes the face of the Earth forever. Changes geopolitical strategy, forever. So no, he won't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure. He could. But he won't. Because it changes the face of the Earth forever. Changes geopolitical strategy, forever. So no, he won't.
Putin might order a nuclear strike, but my bet is that the Russian officers around him would disobey.

God of War

Governor
He said he would if there was an existential threat to the country or the state. He sees himself as the state.

He's been running from being Kaddafied a la Hillary for quite some time now. And when he goes the next one in line I hear is likelier a bigger SOB.

You keep asserting something you can't be 100% about, sorry.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He said he would if there was an existential threat to the country or the state. He sees himself as the state.

He's been running from being Kaddafied a la Hillary for quite some time now. And when he goes the next one in line I hear is likelier a bigger SOB.

You keep asserting something you can't be 100% about, sorry.
In that sense there's been an existential threat for a long time.. NATO.