• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin has just released an ultimatum.

God of War

Governor
Wonder what other strategy Putin could use to bring this war to an end by forcing all to the table?

Right now the sad misery of the Ukrainians is terrible to watch. Should never have happened but for Hillary, Nuland, and Vindman. Or how to get rid of Putin overnight.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder what other strategy Putin could use to bring this war to an end by forcing all to the table?

Right now the sad misery of the Ukrainians is terrible to watch. Should never have happened but for Hillary, Nuland, and Vindman. Or how to get rid of Putin overnight.
He could withdraw.

God of War

Governor
He could withdraw.
Or not. Your guys in Ukraine can keep beating him out. Up to the point he decides to use nukes. If he uses them beyond Ukraine seems that unfarily Ukraine would end up with some blame in the matter. That is human nature.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Or not. Your guys in Ukraine can keep beating him out. Up to the point he decides to use nukes. If he uses them beyond Ukraine seems that unfarily Ukraine would end up with some blame in the matter. That is human nature.
That's a peculiar positioning..

Putin uses nukes on Ukraine therefore Ukraine ends up with some blame... Nah.

God of War

Governor
That's a peculiar positioning..

Putin uses nukes on Ukraine therefore Ukraine ends up with some blame... Nah.
Not what I said.

Putin may well choose to use nukes not on Ukraine but beyond in order to lessen issues regarding proximity of nuclear detonations. So those further away hit with a Russian nuke may well blame the Ukrianians.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not what I said.

Putin may well choose to use nukes not on Ukraine but beyond in order to lessen issues regarding proximity of nuclear detonations. So those further away hit with a Russian nuke may well blame the Ukrianians.
Uh. Ok. But no. He won't

God of War

Governor
Ok losing..and going away. No nukesxare happening
You was you as a Ukranian. You're winning. The more YOU win the more likely Putin will use nukes. Since it is so obvious that Ukraine is winning at this time I don't know how that confused you.