• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin has proven that the age of nuclear detente is over

God of War

Governor
China also contributed a reality check in this threat too with their vast arsenal of ballistic missiles.

America needs to Manhattan Project an ABM system capable of intercepting hypersonic missiles (high powered lasers?). The system needs to be mass produced and put across the territories of the U.S. and its allies.

Spamature

President
Does your gal bladder hurt walking around with that kind of dishonesty? Is your bile especially bitter?
Are you saying

There was no Trump recession

Trump didn't work to harm our alliances with Europe.

He wasn't a lawless POTUS.

Those gallstones must be killing you.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The shame is you didn't have a response.
The SHAME is that I hopped back into this forum to this thread for the first time since yesterday… and - yes - A BAD FAITH LEFTY POSTER CONVERTED/DIVERTED YET ANOTHER POST TO “TRUMP”. I know this is no accident - and at some point mods are going to need to either sack up and deal with this CRAP or they will see still more departures from what is a wrecked forum.

There is, at this point, no reason to post or even read posts here. It’s pretty sad that washed up geezers need to be policed so much, but you do. Hopefully SW, BD, and Phil finally reach a tipping point soon.

Have a nice [forum ruinous] evening.

Spamature

President
The SHAME is that I hopped back into this forum to this thread for the first time since yesterday… and - yes - A BAD FAITH LEFTY POSTER CONVERTED/DIVERTED YET ANOTHER POST TO “TRUMP”. I know this is no accident - and at some point mods are going to need to either sack up and deal with this CRAP or they will see still more departures from what is a wrecked forum.

There is, at this point, no reason to post or even read posts here. It’s pretty sad that washed up geezers need to be policed so much, but you do. Hopefully SW, BD, and Phil finally reach a tipping point soon.

Have a nice [forum ruinous] evening.
So you felt the need to hop in this thread and make it about me.

How do you say ?
"Roger that !"

Get some rest.