• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin needs his ass kicked a bit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, but, Putin doubtfully will be in the trenches just as with ALL wars the fvcks that order War and if we put boots on the ground WWIII is going to be the worse Americans have ever endured, grocery stores are like Half empty now and my Dad that's 97 and a WWII Veteran has always said the day will come there is no food in grocery stores and he went today for Milk and Corn Flakes and there were NONE and said majority of shelves were bare..............that was at Wal-Mart and they have their own deliver trucks...............

I caught 3 rabbits in my rabbit gums today and that's what's for supper and I doubt those in cities don't even know what rabbit gums are..............a country boy can survive....it's fixing to get worse before it gets better.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but, Putin doubtfully will be in the trenches just as with ALL wars the fvcks that order War and if we put boots on the ground WWIII is going to be the worse Americans have ever endured, grocery stores are like Half empty now and my Dad that's 97 and a WWII Veteran has always said the day will come there is no food in grocery stores and he went today for Milk and Corn Flakes and there were NONE and said majority of shelves were bare..............that was at Wal-Mart and they have their own deliver trucks...............

I caught 3 rabbits in my rabbit gums today and that's what's for supper and I doubt those in cities don't even know what rabbit gums are..............a country boy can survive....it's fixing to get worse before it gets better.
No ww3. The secret is Putin is a big pussy. Just needs to be stood up to

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, we have a grand record of losing wars of late, against third world countries no less. I have news for you - the Russian troops haven't spent the past half decade in diversity training and converting the war machines to "renewable" fuels. They are real live bad asses, and all our bad asses have either been drummed out or quit in disgust. If you think Austin's pajama boys are going to win a war overseas against ruthless Russian combat veterans, when it has exactly noting to do with the security of the United States, you are delusional.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we have a grand record of losing wars of late, against third world countries no less. I have news for you - the Russian troops haven't spent the past half decade in diversity training and converting the war machines to "renewable" fuels. They are real live bad asses, and all our bad asses have either been drummed out or quit in disgust. If you think Austin's pajama boys are going to win a war overseas against ruthless Russian combat veterans, when it has exactly noting to do with the security of the United States, you are delusional.
Ruthless combat veterans? Lol. Conscripted kids and semi literates. Don't be scared.. we'll be fine

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes Phil, Putin needs to be eliminated , but, doing that will create WWIII and todays Americans can never handle the damnation that arrives with doing that as Americans did in the 1940's........16 million Americans fought in WWII, only 240,000 are alive today and 243 of those are dying daily..........need I list stats of us Vietnam Veterans that left that fvckwits called us 'baby killers' and look 'Joe Corw Biden' needs a War since his poll numbers are under water and just read he's going to send 8,500 of our troops to border of Ukraine......OMG....to be what slaughtered.......Dad has even said if not for the Russians WE would have lost WWII, the Germans were scared of the Russians, really scared of the Russians and now we we don't have enough Americans to even be willing to fight Russians to the DEATH..........only 2% of Americans before today have been willing to join the military and willing to die for Freedom.........if "Joe Crow Biden' enters this War you can kiss America away.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ruthless combat veterans? Lol. Conscripted kids and semi literates. Don't be scared.. we'll be fine
It would just be VERY cool if “the trenches” were chalk full of Euros for a change. I say this in full humility…as my dad was an Englander and my mom is a Dane… Europeans are sissies. They never do their own heavy lifting (at least Western Europeans anyway).

No wonder my folks moved to the USA.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Negative......we can't even win the war in inner cities against gang bangers/check the deaths in Chicago and Baltimore and other blue inner cities over the past weekend........those are punks compared to Russian soldiers trained to kill and live to kill......

I'm not scared other than for my family, I've been there

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Phil, Putin needs to be eliminated , but, doing that will create WWIII and todays Americans can never handle the damnation that arrives with doing that as Americans did in the 1940's........16 million Americans fought in WWII, only 240,000 are alive today and 243 of those are dying daily..........need I list stats of us Vietnam Veterans that left that fvckwits called us 'baby killers' and look 'Joe Corw Biden' needs a War since his poll numbers are under water and just read he's going to send 8,500 of our troops to border of Ukraine......OMG....to be what slaughtered.......Dad has even said if not for the Russians WE would have lost WWII, the Germans were scared of the Russians, really scared of the Russians and now we we don't have enough Americans to even be willing to fight Russians to the DEATH..........only 2% of Americans before today have been willing to join the military and willing to die for Freedom.........if "Joe Crow Biden' enters this War you can kiss America away.
russians used Ukrainians as a buffer in WW2. Ukrainians bore the brunt and the Russians while tuff..were the pussies behind the Ukrainian shield. Look it up.

How many Ukrainian died in ww2?

Ukraine's human and material losses during World War II were enormous. Some 5 to 7 million people perished. Even with the return of evacuees from the east and the repatriation of forced labourers from Germany, Ukraine's estimated population of 36 million in 1947 was almost 5 million less than before the war.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
russians used Ukrainians as a buffer in WW2. Ukrainians bore the brunt and the Russians while tuff..were the pussies behind the Ukrainian shield. Look it up.

How many Ukrainian died in ww2?

Ukraine's human and material losses during World War II were enormous. Some 5 to 7 million people perished. Even with the return of evacuees from the east and the repatriation of forced labourers from Germany, Ukraine's estimated population of 36 million in 1947 was almost 5 million less than before the war.

2022 will be much worse

Spamature

President
@PhilFish

Did you think you'd get such a large Putin cheering section in this post.

How great Russia is and how weak and fragile we are seem to be the talking point.

All Russia needs is a Putin underling with the guts to take him out before he makes this foolish mistake.

Too bad, his people are more loyal to him than the naysayers here are to this country.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
@PhilFish

How great Russia is and how weak and fragile we are seem to be the talking point.

All Russia needs is a Putin underling with the guts to take him out before he makes this foolish mistake.

Too bad, his people are more loyal to him than the naysayers here are to this country.
i know. all these kowtowers...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
@PhilFish

What years did YOU sever in our military and sign a Contract to Defend America with your life?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but they shouldn’t be encouraged to intentionally lie and falsely conflate unrelated comments to “cheering for Putin”. Putin is an evil guy for sure.

sure. i agree. like saying all "our bad asses have either been drummed out or quit in disgust. If you think Austin's pajama boys are going to win a war overseas against ruthless Russian combat veterans, when it has exactly noting to do with the security of the United States, you are delusional."

or are we still the mightiest force in the history of time?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
sure. i agree. like saying all "our bad asses have either been drummed out or quit in disgust. If you think Austin's pajama boys are going to win a war overseas against ruthless Russian combat veterans, when it has exactly noting to do with the security of the United States, you are delusional."

or are we still the mightiest force in the history of time?
We’re good. Probably as good as there has ever been. But no - and we don’t need this war. Just lots and lots of hardware support.
…and…dangit…more skin in the game from the worthless Euros (note: I mean traditional Western Euros…Estonian and Latvian types have stepped up).