• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin puzzle

Colorforms

Senator
He surrendered to the Taliban and then stabbed our allies in the back by wrecking the visa system meant to deal with the people who helped and protected our troops in the field.

Here you are trying to defend and excuse it. Just like his abandoning of the Kurds and leaving them at the mercy of their enemies.

He is truly one of American history's biggest POS.
He started a slow pull out of Afghanistan, leaving green areas for us to operate in. If we are going to pull out at all, that is necessary. He left a force that, with the Kabul forces, were enough to more than secure the city. Biden pulled us out in the middle of the night with no warning, left the Afghan forces with no direction, and left our citizens and billions in military equipment there.

And after a disastrous attempt to find the people that Biden initially left behind, 13 soldiers were killed. Then he gives the Taliban a list of the people he left behind so that the Taliban can find them and send them home, like that was ever going to happen. 3rd party groups spent over a year finding these people and worked to bring them home while Biden did nothing.

So, when talking about American history's biggest POS, it's Biden, for sure.

TBLee

Governor
That even makes my hypothesis more interesting. You spend all your time gardening and listening to music and never watch TV, yet you come here every day and parrot Hannitys daily talking points…..It’s amazing!

Me, like Chauncy Gardiner….”I like to watch television….Especially dateline, 48 hours, 20-20 about about real life murderers getting nailed by great real detectives and prosecutors. When I am on the road, I love to lusten to music…Outlaw Country, Grateful Dead Channel, E Street Radio and Deep Tracks…
Gardening? I love flowers, but don’t have a green thumb for sure. I do spend a lot of time listening to music, Oh….and I am very involved in my town with non profits (Did I forget to mention that?).
Don’t watch 48 hours. I prefer to catch up on the internet with a channel our daughter writes for. She does a great job. It focuses mostly on unsolved crimes. Never said I “never” watch tv, Did I? I enjoy occasional BBC and PBS series.
Don’t listen to the Grateful Dead, or any others you mentioned. Although we do enjoy going and listening to local musicians at the various places near our home. Nothing like live music and many actually sell their DVDs are the live venues.
Have I disappointed you? Am I not enough like Hannity?

TBLee

Governor
I am an observer of current propaganda tactics in America TB. In todays 24/7/365 cable news cycles and TV DVDs it’s pretty easy and convenient to follow these simple patterns and to see how well they work by noting yours and Clorform’s comments here daily. I find it fascinating! Ever heard of a guy named Eddie Bernays? You ought to look him up some time.
And? What does that have to do with me. Don’t own a DVD (oh wait…I lied, I owe two, both are films a relative did, but I can’t watch either, as we don’t have an actual DVD player). They were gifts. ;)

Spamature

President
He started a slow pull out of Afghanistan, leaving green areas for us to operate in. If we are going to pull out at all, that is necessary. He left a force that, with the Kabul forces, were enough to more than secure the city. Biden pulled us out in the middle of the night with no warning, left the Afghan forces with no direction, and left our citizens and billions in military equipment there.

And after a disastrous attempt to find the people that Biden initially left behind, 13 soldiers were killed. Then he gives the Taliban a list of the people he left behind so that the Taliban can find them and send them home, like that was ever going to happen. 3rd party groups spent over a year finding these people and worked to bring them home while Biden did nothing.

So, when talking about American history's biggest POS, it's Biden, for sure.

As part of the United States–Taliban deal, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments.[10] At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers remaining in Afghanistan

This is on top of wrecking the visa program. He stabbed the people who risked their lives for our troop in the back out and left them to the Taliban of pure prejudice and bigotry. Even historian note that he is the worst in our history. It is stuff like this that makes if crystal clear that he is.

EatTheRich

President
LOL You want so desperately to deny Biden is accomplishments.

Biden pulled the troops out in the middle of the night without warming,

Biden left hundreds of American citizens in Afghanistan

Biden got 13 service people killed trying to cover for his screw up

Biden air lifted thousands of unknowns, killing many during the exodus

Biden handed the Taliban the names and locations of our citizens so that they could find them and "send them home".

This is all on Biden.
“Without warning”? The deadline to pull out was in the armistice Trump signed.

Every citizen who wanted to leave had plenty of opportunity to do so.

You avoided answering the question. Was Biden’s pull out a success? Yes or No?
I'll write it slowly since you are slow....The O-c-c-u-p-t-i-o-n was a bumbling 20 year failure.The "pull out" as you babble was all part of the failure.Thankfully President Biden said no more.

TBLee

Governor
I'll write it slowly since you are slow....The O-c-c-u-p-t-i-o-n was a bumbling 20 year failure.The "pull out" as you babble was all part of the failure.Thankfully President Biden said no more.
We agree then. Biden’s pull out was indeed a failure. ;)

Bugsy McGurk

President

Biden even extended the deadline Trump agreed to in his Taliban surrender deal. But there was no clean way to conclude the process Trump agreed to. His surrender deal guaranteed the chaos.

TBLee

Governor
Hardly...You seem obsessed with that 1 week instead of the 20 years of failure.Thankfully President Biden ended that occupation.Now go back to blaming "Biden"
Tell that to the family members who lost their loved ones during Biden’s failed withdrawal.

TBLee

Governor
He stood up , didn't make excuses.Occupations suck...You would have done it ...How?
I am not the leader of the free world. It was a failure, plain and simple. Biden refused the advice of some of his top advisors.

Colorforms

Senator

As part of the United States–Taliban deal, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments.[10] At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers remaining in Afghanistan

This is on top of wrecking the visa program. He stabbed the people who risked their lives for our troop in the back out and left them to the Taliban of pure prejudice and bigotry. Even historian note that he is the worst in our history. It is stuff like this that makes if crystal clear that he is.
You're missing the part where Trump pulled out everyone and left the civilians to the whims of the Taliban. All you did was confirm what I already told you.

Colorforms

Senator

Trump didn't pull everyone out, and Trump intended to retain air support and logistics. Biden just pulled out our military in the middle of the night and left the civilians to the whims of the Taliban.

Spamature

President
You're missing the part where Trump pulled out everyone and left the civilians to the whims of the Taliban. All you did was confirm what I already told you.
Trump left Biden with 2500 troops to face the entire Taliban army.
Trump didn't get those civilians out, did he ? He left them for Biden to rescue. He was only concerned with propping up his stole election lie and calling covid a hoax. Why were there still over 100k people who had to be flown out over a year after Trump surrendered, if Trump had done his job ?

Biden had to carry out the largest airlift in history because Trump backstabbed the Afghans who protected our troop's lives. Yet, you're still trying to defend the deplorable end to his deplorable reign.