• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin will take a chunk of eastern Ukraine while the west shits itself over nuke threats

RickWA

Snagglesooth
whats your solution to the attempted annexation?
Joyful acceptance of yet another Joe Biden “smothering”’session, of course - same as every other issue. No Democrat can be questioned, doubted, critiqued, or second-guessed without obligatory dismissal as “carping”.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Joyful acceptance of yet another Joe Biden “smothering”’session, of course - same as every other issue. No Democrat can be questioned, doubted, critiqued, or second-guessed without obligatory dismissal as “carping”.
The question was whats your solution to the attempted annexation?

Care to answer?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Since it requires a paid subscription to read...

Are there economic issues facing the west? Does that mean Putin is winning or that the Russian economy isn't falling apart? No. How many of Putin's draftees will show up to fight in Ukraine?
Not to read the headline:

1664494555206.png

That's all you need to know. The idea that the war is having a worse effect on Russia's economy than ours is laughable.

Not to read the headline:

View attachment 72582

That's all you need to know. The idea that the war is having a worse effect on Russia's economy than ours is laughable.
Well, the argument is flawed on multiple levels.
1.) We are not the UK.
2.) The BoE is in full crisis mode because the British government is run by the dumbest members of the conservative party.
3.) You need a comparison to the Russian economy.

Oh but we are following them down the (economic) rathole:

"QE + Rate Hikes" This Is The Way To Lehman, Bubbles Or MMT | ZeroHedge
More like tax cuts is not a solution to inflation. And the BoE is trying its damndest to counteract.

I agree with you that inflation is a supply side problem and rate hikes do all of Jack shit to fix it. But tax breaks aren't solving the problem. The supply problem has nothing to do with access to capital.

Inflation is solved by increasing immigration. Let's call it "deregulating the labor market" so we use your preferred vernacular.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What country are you a part of? Waaa... you crying again. Oh no ..no speakie allowed in your country...waa. ?
I am an American…you know, one of the guys who has constantly supported helping out Ukraine with billions in military equipment, intel support, technical support and in some cases American ex military volunteers risking their asses in the cause of freedom for Ukraine. I never cry champ and the only one [Unwelcome language removed] himself is you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am an American…you know, one of the guys who has constantly supported helping out Ukraine with billions in military equipment, intel support, technical support and in some cases American ex military volunteers risking their asses in the cause of freedom for Ukraine. I never cry champ and the only one [Unwelcome language removed] himself is you.
that's so touching. me too.

anyway...back to you making shit up about me... aaaand.. go.....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
More like tax cuts is not a solution to inflation. And the BoE is trying its damndest to counteract.

I agree with you that inflation is a supply side problem and rate hikes do all of Jack shit to fix it. But tax breaks aren't solving the problem. The supply problem has nothing to do with access to capital.

Inflation is solved by increasing immigration. Let's call it "deregulating the labor market" so we use your preferred vernacular.
Depends on who the immigrants are - 10 million peasants and single moms with little kids are not going to solve the labor shortage. We need educated people looking for professional jobs so we're talking eastern europe (but they, of course, are the wrong color).

Depends on who the immigrants are - 10 million peasants and single moms with little kids are not going to solve the labor shortage. We need educated people looking for professional jobs so we're talking eastern europe (but they, of course, are the wrong color).
Their is very much a labor shortage of the low skill jobs as well. Peasants are very much capable of filling those positions.