• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin will take a chunk of eastern Ukraine while the west shits itself over nuke threats

worldlymrb

Revenge
Are you another one for whom English is the second language? I didn't suspend all political opposition parties, he suspended those supporting or favorable to Russia, you may not have noticed but they're at war. He didn't dissolve the free press, he unified the press, at least read what you post. And by the way the Ukrainian press is spewing news day in and day out all over every media channel there is, that's the opposite of suspending the Free press. Five year penalty for doing what? Again can you read?
You would think that Ukraine being a freedom loving democracy and all, wouldn’t be so afraid of DEMOCRACY by allowing only U.S/NATO and Lockheed Martin “approved” freedoms.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You would think that Ukraine being a freedom loving democracy and all, wouldn’t be so afraid of DEMOCRACY by allowing only U.S/NATO and Lockheed Martin “approved” freedoms.
hmmm. more pithy gobbeldygook. what freedoms are there to choose from..

Bugsy McGurk

President
the risk is about as high as can be.....i.e. any moment he could drop a tactical nuke

then what?
Nope. We could do things to make the risk much higher.

What happens if he drops a tactical nuke? Dunno. An already depressing world becomes MUCH more depressing. My hope is that Putin won’t do it because he fears a coup if he does. But he is a despicable madman. Hopefully that is now clear to all Americans.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. We could do things to make the risk much higher.

What happens if he drops a tactical nuke? Dunno. An already depressing world becomes MUCH more depressing. My hope is that Putin won’t do it because he fears a coup if he does. But he is a despicable madman. Hopefully that is now clear to all Americans.
luckily there are rules even in russia....he cant simple launch a nuke. we'll see if the time comes..whether his military intervenes

Bugsy McGurk

President
Then whatever Biden chooses to do/say next is the perfect, unerring, masterful strategy…and if you even question or ponder it, you are a “mindless carper”. After all…”what would you do differently?”

There ya go. I just saved you needless wasting of time. You’re welcome. :)
Speaking of mindless carpers…

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Putin fluffed and finessed the issue with his bogus polling/vote set-up rouse. You’re correct that he’ll annex. Why wouldn’t he? Fear of being yelled at?
Some bonus carping.

No solutions though. No proposals. No ideas.

Just carping.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Or then whatever Biden chooses to do it will be wrong. That is why you won't commit to a suggested course of action. You aren't interested in solutions.
Ain’t that the truth. It’s a very common trait among GOP cultists - they never suggest things in advance. They wait until decisions are made and, if a Dem made it they criticize it, and if a Republican made it they praise it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
whats your solution to the attempted annexation?
We stay the course. Putin is getting weaker by the day. Russians are revolting against his madness.

The only significant way to ratchet up the pressure is if the nations that continue business as usual with Russia join in the economic boycott. That has not changed since the war began.

EatTheRich

President
Class struggle is ceaseless. The ruling class seizes on the popular hatred for Putin as a pretext to repress the working class and the left, the same way here in the U.S. they take advantage of the clamor for Trump’s accountability to legitimize state secrecy and police fishing expeditions.

EatTheRich

President
luckily there are rules even in russia....he cant simple launch a nuke. we'll see if the time comes..whether his military intervenes
Legally he has full and exclusive power to do so, right? Just like the President and a handful of military officers in the U.S.?

Jack4freedom

Governor
..boop. looks like it is done. putin out wits the west agin...this time with the nuke threat.
Oh boy…Is the US and The West letting you down once again? Are their thumbs in their asses again….Last week you seemed pretty positive and resolute that your boys with ample help, especially from the US and The West were going to drive those ass holes across the borders and take back all of their country. …Only ass holes like Tucker and his band of Russo/Commie stooges including Raoul, Goddo, Sicko and the like are calling for capitulation to scumbag Putin. Please don’t start your trashing of my country again. It’s getting pretty old and annoying.

write on

Senator
Oh boy…Is the US and The West letting you down once again? Are their thumbs in their asses again….Last week you seemed pretty positive and resolute that your boys with ample help, especially from the US and The West were going to drive those ass holes across the borders and take back all of their country. …Only ass holes like Tucker and his band of Russo/Commie stooges including Raoul, Goddo, Sicko and the like are calling for capitulation to scumbag Putin. Please don’t start your trashing of my country again. It’s getting pretty old and annoying.
It gets tiresome, doesn'tit?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This doesn't even make sense.
Lockheed Martin approves of freedoms?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What country are you a part of? Waaa... you crying again. Oh no ..no speakie allowed in your country...waa. ?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The topic is Ukraine and Putin's invasion....feel free to start your own thread about inflation and the fed raising interest rates.
You mentioned how the war was "wrecking" the Russian economy. It is, in fact, wrecking the economies of the west:

I think that is a relative counter to your argument. You don't like it because it makes your post look ridiculous. Oh well, it is what it is...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mentioned how the war was "wrecking" the Russian economy. It is, in fact, wrecking the economies of the west:

I think that is a relative counter to your argument. You don't like it because it makes your post look ridiculous. Oh well, it is what it is...
Since it requires a paid subscription to read...

Are there economic issues facing the west? Does that mean Putin is winning or that the Russian economy isn't falling apart? No. How many of Putin's draftees will show up to fight in Ukraine?

Last edited: