• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

QAnon’s latest crazed conspiracy based on an episode of The Simpsons

EvMetro

Mayor
Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth….

Review post 20:

"Like a moth to a flame, lefties will post links to Q from the lefty media. Watch. Lefties love Q."

Just like clockwork, you posted a link to a lefty propaganda source.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Review post 20:

"Like a moth to a flame, lefties will post links to Q from the lefty media. Watch. Lefties love Q."

Just like clockwork, you posted a link to a lefty propaganda source.
You seem to be implying that the contents of the linked piece are false.

Prove it.

EvMetro

Mayor
You seem to be implying that the contents of the linked piece are false.

Prove it.
I'm not here to implying anything. I'm here to point out that Q is a lefty obsession. If you want to know about Q, check with a lefty. Q threads are started by lefties, and Q propaganda is being perpetuated by lefties. You article goes back to CNN. Lefties can't get enough Q.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm not here to implying anything. I'm here to point out that Q is a lefty obsession. If you want to know about Q, check with a lefty. Q threads are started by lefties, and Q propaganda is being perpetuated by lefties. You article goes back to CNN. Lefties can't get enough Q.
Yup. Like most wingers you just can’t back up what you say. You can only make noise and tell lies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Where is your next lefty sourced Q propaganda?
Here you go:

“QAnon started on the 4chan message board -- an anarchic image board that features discussions, images, memes and theories on everything from politics to anime.

There, a person claiming to be a highly placed government official -- who went by the name Q Clearance Patriot -- began posting in 2017. He soon gained followers with his claims -- called "Q Drops" -- about how child traffickers and Satan worshippers were seeking to undermine President Trump with the help of global elites in the U.S. and abroad.

The drops are cryptic and laced with symbolism and hints. In turn, "bakers" interpret those drops, posting explanations online and in YouTube videos about how they apply to the real world.

QAnon followers see Trump as a figure fighting back against those forces, ordained by God to fight back against the global cabal culminating in a process called "The Storm."

From those “lefties” at Fox News.

;-)

EvMetro

Mayor
Here you go:

“QAnon started on the 4chan message board -- an anarchic image board that features discussions, images, memes and theories on everything from politics to anime.

There, a person claiming to be a highly placed government official -- who went by the name Q Clearance Patriot -- began posting in 2017. He soon gained followers with his claims -- called "Q Drops" -- about how child traffickers and Satan worshippers were seeking to undermine President Trump with the help of global elites in the U.S. and abroad.

The drops are cryptic and laced with symbolism and hints. In turn, "bakers" interpret those drops, posting explanations online and in YouTube videos about how they apply to the real world.

QAnon followers see Trump as a figure fighting back against those forces, ordained by God to fight back against the global cabal culminating in a process called "The Storm."

From those “lefties” at Fox News.

;-)
Too late, you searched all night. You might even find a couple more if you look hard enough, but this thread demonstrates that Q is by far who this Q propaganda comes from.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Too late, you searched all night. You might even find a couple more if you look hard enough, but this thread demonstrates that Q is by far who this Q propaganda comes from.
Translation: Betcha it took all night to do that 5 second Google search. Which I will ignore because it doesn’t square with my up-is-down argument.

;-)

Tom Facts

Council Member
Below is what you quoted of me. All of the bold font is what you had to evade responding to. Your evasion is a picture worth a thousand words:

"Are you sure QAnon is a Trump thing? I just did a site search for threads with QAnon in the title, and the results show that QAnon is exclusively a lefty thing. Every QAnon thread that came up was started by a lefty. Lefties are obsessed with QAnon. I'm not really sure what or who Q is, I just see lefties starting thread after thread about Q."
I did a site search for California. Conservatives love California, can’t stop talking about it. They just start thread after thread like they really want to live there.

EvMetro

Mayor
I did a site search for California. Conservatives love California, can’t stop talking about it. They just start thread after thread like they really want to live there.
Indeed. I love CA too. Moved here decades ago. Beautiful mountains, beautiful coast, beautiful desert.