• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

QSomali migrant with IQ of 49 beats up white woman in St. Louis. No charges

Diversity is the stupidest idea in history. We need to make america white again.

march 4 2020 St. Louis resident Alicia Clarke says she feels as if she has been “failed by the system” and is now “not feeling safe,” and she has good reason to feel this way. After she was savagely beaten and stabbed by her neighbor, her attacker walked free. The court considered it decisive that he has an IQ of 49. He is also a Muslim migrant, which may explain both the reluctance to prosecute him and the scant and incomplete coverage this incident has received.

According to KSDK, “a juvenile court official said a staff attorney dropped the case before even going to the judge. The courts weren’t able to comment specifically on this incident, since it involves a juvenile. Clarke said she was told her accused attacker was found incompetent to aid in his own defense because he has an IQ of 49.”

Andrea Clarke Flatley, wrote on Facebook that the attacker gave his sister a broken nose, and that Alicia Clarke now also has “staples in her head and stitches to the puncture wound under her eye” as a result of the attack. Flatley noted that the attacker, whom she named as Hassan, “is a 15 year old refugee from Somalia who lives with his family. He is 6’ and approx 175lbs, much larger than my sister.

Flatley added: “The prosecutor sympathized with our frustration and explained that because he is a mentally handicapped, juvenile refugee, every safeguard available is to his benefit and to Alicia’s detriment. She went on to tell us, VERBATIM, that even if Alicia had been KILLED, the outcome would be the same and that this case would be dismissed.”

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Diversity is the stupidest idea in history. We need to make america white again.
I carry a concealed firearm every day just because $hit like this happens every day to people.
I live in Springfield Mo. It's the third most violent city in Missouri, st Louis. KC, Springfield.
I'm careful where an when I travel in the city, problem is nowadays these people will visit you at home.
We've got a significant population of homeless, they invade the local neighborhoods looking to score as they say, breaking into cars, backyard storage sheds, garages, hell they'll even steal the potted plants off your porch.

I even had one walk into my garage while i was working on my mower looking to score. He scored a 12" adjustable wrench in his back for his trouble .
I'm not going to be a victim to theft or personal assault, I may go down but it won't be easy or pretty.

No one should ever have to live with a threatening situation like that. The law failed her, she's lucky to be alive and worse still in danger.