• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quelling skepticism in the voting process..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think a bipartisan effort to demonstrate that our voting system..polling systems..counting processes, etc are safe, secure, properly functioning would benefit the nation..
Yes or no?

(Not a recount/it was stolen question...)

God of War

Governor
Do you think a bipartisan effort to demonstrate that our voting system..polling systems..counting processes, etc are safe, secure, properly functioning would benefit the nation..
Yes or no?

Of course if you want to keep the republic it would benefit the nation.

But the left won't let it happen.

One man.
One photo id.
One paper ballot.
One day.

God of War

Governor
Meant the systems that tabulate.... But appreciate
The underlying laws matter. They define the acceptable "systems that tabulate".

For example Dominion gear allegedly has a voter weighting function. Are you white? You count for half. Are you a minority or a woman you count for 2.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The underlying laws matter. They define the acceptable "systems that tabulate".

For example Dominion gear allegedly has a voter weighting function. Are you white? You count for half. Are you a minority or a woman you count for 2.
Bullshit.

I allege dominion systems weight 1:1

C'mon man...

God of War

Governor
Bullshit.

I allege dominion systems weight 1:1

C'mon man...
I said allegedly and I'm speaking to the laws defining the voting system. But laws don't matter because it seems proven that the laws say no internet access, in congress Dominion said no internet access, and yet there was internet access for the tabulating machines.

Why isn't Dominion going to jail?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I said allegedly and I'm speaking to the laws defining the voting system. But laws don't matter because it seems proven that the laws say no internet access, in congress Dominion said no internet access, and yet there was internet access for the tabulating machines.

Why isn't Dominion going to jail?
how do you put a company in jail? or anyone within for that matter?

well,
first you have to stop pretending saying the word allege is proof of anything. then you have to man up and prove it.

pointing back at someone alleging..isnt proof of shit. pretending posturing by halfwits and radio clowns is somehow proof doesnt work either..

God of War

Governor
how do you put a company in jail? or anyone within for that matter?
Does being pedantic make a point?

well,
first you have to stop pretending saying the word allege is proof of anything. then you have to man up and prove it.
I was making a point and realized it was a mistake because of the default manner people treat such things here. I should have spoken to the internet access. A proven point. Because somehow that will make all the difference.

pointing back at someone alleging..isnt proof of shit. pretending posturing by halfwits and radio clowns is somehow proof doesnt work either..
If you're going to get all philosophical then lets talk about the nature of reality. ha ha

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Does being pedantic make a point?

I was making a point and realized it was a mistake because of the default manner people treat such things here. I should have spoken to the internet access. A proven point. Because somehow that will make all the difference.

If you're going to get all philosophical then lets talk about the nature of reality. ha ha
You self assessing?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes or no?
Don't hold your breath for a bipartisan effort. Republicans can't join in because Trump will have their heads.

Here's an expert on authoritarians stealing elections, why the slow-moving coup is advancing and what we can do about it.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Yes or no?

NO because it has already been done.

One party was allowed to count and recount the ballots in multiple states,
The other party accepted those counts every single time.

How much more bipartisan can you get ?

The mechanisms of the election system that is in question was found to have worked properly.

The problem is not election security.
It's the LYING about election security that is the problem.

It's also the tacit acceptance of the lie t in your question that massive election fraud is taking place in spite of the efforts to disprove, only exacerbate the lies.

This is not a problem created by both sides.
Do even begin to pretend it is.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
NO because it has already been done.

One party was allowed to count and recount the ballots in multiple states,
The other party accepted those counts every single time.

How much more bipartisan can you get ?

The mechanisms of the election system that is in question was found to have worked properly.

The problem is not election security.
It's the LYING about election security that is the problem.

It's also the tacit acceptance of the lie t in your question that massive election fraud is taking place in spite of the efforts to disprove, only exacerbate the lies.

This is not a problem created by both sides.
Do even begin to pretend it is.
bullshit. one party pretended for years that the russians wiere in every f*(king thing...

dont even..

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes or no?

A truly independent commission to study such things would be fine by me. For example, a commission that would debunk the insane GOP lies about Dominion. But even if such a commission provided its conclusions to the nation, the wackjob Trump supporters wouldn’t accept those conclusions, so it seems to be a waste of time.