• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quelling skepticism in the voting process..

God of War

Governor

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I absolutely agree that it is a matter of people who do not understand the process or the safeguards who seem to think the election is like everyone dropping a folded bit of paper in a hat.

It should be a priority to educate people about what happens with your ballot. How it is protected from theft or modification...how it is secured and processed.
well.. education has cratered for years... look where we are.

we live in an era where eating medicines suited for bovine parasites is all the rage, reading is a lost art, comprehension even further behind that, removing defunct machinery is a plot, russia did it all, but now not....

but yes, what happens with the ballot would be a good first step

God of War

Governor
Your musings in another post are proof of zero
Don't need proof just suspicion in order to investigate. Good for the goose is good for the gander as they say. Investigating Trump on suspicion set the standard.

Besides there is proof enough. You have poll watchers sent home telling people the counting was done for the night. In Atlanta they dragged ballots from under a table and started counting them after they lied about ending for the night. There are other examples just like it and and 1/3 of Americans believe that to be proof. Deal with it already.

Spamature

President
You're one of those people who have a low opinion of other people. Globalist-communist sit up on High, if only in their fantasy, above the others who have their thinking done for them. 1/3 of Americans are such fools according to you. You're heard loud and clear.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/it-was-a-stolen-election-period-proven-in-1-2-3.145462/#post-2988223
You can't think of a one, can you ?

I will tell you who I am.

I am someone who could not do what you are doing.

This guy is making a chump out of you, and you are willing to let him do it.

God of War

Governor
You can't think of a one, can you ?
We have on video ballots being pulled out from under a table and counted after the witnesses were sent home after being lied to that the counting had ended for the night. We also have the fact that Dominion machines have internet access built in when it is unlawful and in direct contradiction to Dominion congressional testimony.

This guy is making a chump out of you, and you are willing to let him do it.
You're right. It isn't worth it to have the search engines index this conversation with a nobody like spambot. I'm convinced.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We have on video ballots being pulled out from under a table and counted after the witnesses were sent home after being lied to that the counting had ended for the night. We also have the fact that Dominion machines have internet access built in when it is unlawful and in direct contradiction to Dominion congressional testimony.

You're right. It isn't worth it to have the search engines index this conversation with a nobody like spambot. I'm convinced.
All thoroughly debunked hooey. But you keep right on telling the same lies.

As I said, there is no point in having any more “audits” or a commission, because Trump cultists just ignore the debunking of the lies and keep telling them.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Do you think a bipartisan effort to demonstrate that our voting system..polling systems..counting processes, etc are safe, secure, properly functioning would benefit the nation..
Yes or no?

(Not a recount/it was stolen question...)
Yes. I worked the last 5 polls and saw some things that were questionable, and when I did question it, it was blown off

Bronwyn

Don't hold your breath for a bipartisan effort. Republicans can't join in because Trump will have their heads.

Here's an expert on authoritarians stealing elections, why the slow-moving coup is advancing and what we can do about it.

off topic

God of War

Governor
All thoroughly debunked hooey. But you keep right on telling the same lies.
Not debunked according to as many as 60-70 million Americans.

As I said, there is no point in having any more “audits” or a commission, because Trump cultists just ignore the debunking of the lies and keep telling them.
You asked for the evidence, you got it and then you claim it was debunked but lying excuses are not debunking. You sound sweaty nervous about this and you should be.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not debunked according to as many as 60-70 million Americans.

You asked for the evidence, you got it and then you claim it was debunked but lying excuses are not debunking. You sound sweaty nervous about this and you should be.
Again, we can’t guide our affairs by what brainwashed wingers claim to believe. We must guide our affairs by reality.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes. I worked the last 5 polls and saw some things that were questionable, and when I did question it, it was blown off
Baloney. There's a process in place, often lawyers available, to address concerns of those who are poll workers. If you were blown off, it was because you were blowing smoke. Or maybe your post isn't truthful at all.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
well.. education has cratered for years... look where we are.

we live in an era where eating medicines suited for bovine parasites is all the rage, reading is a lost art, comprehension even further behind that, removing defunct machinery is a plot, russia did it all, but now not....

It's about counting the ballots.
This thread has yet to address Republican legislatures around the country who are enacting new voter laws with provisions to overturn election results not in their favor.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Do you think a bipartisan effort to demonstrate that our voting system..polling systems..counting processes, etc are safe, secure, properly functioning would benefit the nation..
Yes or no?

(Not a recount/it was stolen question...)
Yes, I’d say that would be worthwhile - assuming that we still have some interest in preserving the union. There certainly were credible instances of - at a minimum - individual state election rules being flouted. While these instances my well have been isolated and/or not of sufficient import to impact election outcome, it seems like we would benefit from assuring that the system is secure and procedurally above reproach.

I’m not sure why anyone would oppose “bipartisan demonstration that the process is secure”.

Bronwyn

Baloney. There's a process in place, often lawyers available, to address concerns of those who are poll workers. If you were blown off, it was because you were blowing smoke. Or maybe your post isn't truthful at all.
It was reported to the secretary of state. At least I go and work the polls to see what is going on. That's more than a lazy liberal like you does.