• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quelling skepticism in the voting process..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obviously it would.

If our system is sound, then there is no need to fear scrutiny.
I previously posted the information on audits and recounts from each of the battleground states that Trump lost. So far we have both PA and AZ having unqualified "auditors" reviewing the election. These are people who have not been certified as election auditors and who have no history of auditing elections. Wisconsin has appointed a republican judge to start and audit there and he has hired a former Trump lawyer.

Do you actually think the AZ cyber ninjas knew what they were doing? Could they have done any damage to ballots or equipment? Did they do anything useful for the $5 mil they were paid?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I previously posted the information on audits and recounts from each of the battleground states that Trump lost. So far we have both PA and AZ having unqualified "auditors" reviewing the election. These are people who have not been certified as election auditors and who have no history of auditing elections. Wisconsin has appointed a republican judge to start and audit there and he has hired a former Trump lawyer.

Do you actually think the AZ cyber ninjas knew what they were doing? Could they have done any damage to ballots or equipment? Did they do anything useful for the $5 mil they were paid?

I was responding to the scenario posted by the top poster:

Do you think a bipartisan effort to demonstrate that our voting system..polling systems..counting processes, etc are safe, secure, properly functioning would benefit the nation..

I stand by my answer that if our system is sound, there is no need to fear scrutiny.

Spamature

President
And accepted the results in the states the opposing candidate won too.
Because when they say that there are problems with the election, they only mean there are problems with accepting results where Trump didn't win.

They accepted the races that lost them the senate.
They won't accept Trump's loss simply because he didn't accept it.

What the right wing media has done to this country might be the most destructive act in our history.

God of War

Governor
We have on video those ballot boxes being placed under the table as well. So?
No...they were told earlier in the day that counting would end at around 10pm...when the poll watchers saw the people from the early shift leaving they thought everyone was leaving. The Secretary of State decided they should stay and finish the remaining absentee ballots that were in those sealed boxes. There were still observers from the SoS office to oversee the tabulators finish up.

No, the Dominion tabulators did not have internet access.
I don't think so. Those ballots were brought in early in the day and hidden under a table with a table cloth hiding them. Something that is NOT supposed to be done. Then you see them at the end of the day sending people home from the viewing area. A short time later they pull them out and count them. The video is time stamped. So no you are wrong.

And then you have this... from NBC news for your viewing assurance. So you are twice wrong or twice lying or once wrong and once lying. Which is it?

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't think so. Those ballots were brought in early in the day and hidden under a table with a table cloth hiding them. Something that is NOT supposed to be done. Then you see them at the end of the day sending people home from the viewing area. A short time later they pull them out and count them. The video is time stamped. So no you are wrong.

And then you have this... from NBC news for your viewing assurance. So you are twice wrong or twice lying or once wrong and once lying. Which is it?

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.

The video is 7 by 24. So no, I am not wrong. The tables were set up early on...and were set up because of a plumbing leak. The video shows what times those carriers were placed there. Who say it is not supposed to be done?

"They put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners". You do realize that those modems would have to be configured to connect...they don't just automatically dial into somewhere. The Secretary of State specifically said there was no internet access. That can be either because there were no modems, they were not powered up or that they were not configured.

Skoglund said that they identified only one company among the systems they detected on line, ES&S. ES&S confirmed they had sold scanners with wireless modems to at least 11 states. Skoglund says those include the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida.

Add to that, if the machines had been hacked...how do you explain hand recounts matching those machine counts?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Sure, after a bi-partisan state level commission completes a forensic audit. The truth needs to be known either way.
Biden is president now, Trump verifiably lost and his resistance to accept his defeat wounded his fragile ego -- then and now he seeks revenge on those not in agreement with him. That's the truth.
Don't be like Trump. :)

God of War

Governor
Biden is president now, Trump verifiably lost and his resistance to accept his defeat wounded his fragile ego -- then and now he seeks revenge on those not in agreement with him. That's the truth.
Don't be like Trump. :)
God bless you, Addy, but you couldn't be more wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
God bless you, Addy, but you couldn't be more wrong.
Which do you think wrong?

Biden is president.
Trump verifiably lost
His resistance to accept his defeat wounded his fragile ego -- then and now he seeks revenge on those not in agreement with him.

I dare you to watch this all the way through.

God of War

Governor
Which do you think wrong?

Biden is president.
Trump verifiably lost
His resistance to accept his defeat wounded his fragile ego -- then and now he seeks revenge on those not in agreement with him.

I dare you to watch this all the way through.
Almost, maybe 80% and the sign language guy made more sense to me. Nobody got shot or killed as he warned. But this little shit shouldn't have gone along with Abrams consent decree. I don't care about a kid working for dominion. I just don't. And Gabriel showed no anger to the cluster fsck that is Atlanta's elections precinct. Another CYA stand up angry act.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just because someone stands up doesn't make what he says true. Too bad a bad consent decree was accepted by these clowns.
He is a republican who supported Trump. If you can show evidence he is lying that would give you something to go on...but you cannot.

He was also discussing the GA audit, which you said didn't happen.

In essence he is going through each and every claim Trump or his lawyers made.

Meanwhile Rudy stands up in a parking lot of a landscaper and you believe him.

God of War

Governor
He was also discussing the GA audit, which you said didn't happen.
You don't read and comprehend what I'm saying. I said the only audit I'd accept at this time is a bi-partisan, state level, commission led forensic audit. I've stated I don't trust anybody in charge at this point because it is just CYA bluster.

Now if you just keep yapping without listening I'll put you on ignore for that and not just your endless cackling emojis.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Almost, maybe 80% and the sign language guy made more sense to me. Nobody got shot or killed as he warned. But this little shit shouldn't have gone along with Abrams consent decree. I don't care about a kid working for dominion. I just don't. And Gabriel showed no anger to the cluster fsck that is Atlanta's elections precinct. Another CYA stand up angry act.
Ashli Babbitt is dead. The contractor was threatened and you don't give a shit?
You claim Atlanta was a "cluster". Why? So far everything you've whined about has been debunked. The ballot boxes were put under the table while the observers were still there and as the cutters and counters were starting to shut down...thinking they'd leave those until morning. The SoS instructed Fulton county to continue until they'd finished the ballots already partially processed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You don't read and comprehend what I'm saying. I said the only audit I'd accept at this time is a bi-partisan, state level, commission led forensic audit. I've stated I don't trust anybody in charge at this point because it is just CYA bluster.

Now if you just keep yapping without listening I'll put you on ignore for that and not just your endless cackling emojis.
You assume the 80 million of us who voted for Biden would trust you to set up some commission to lead an audit that you can't even define. Other than excluding the secretary of state...you have not included anything that hasn't already been done.

Audits have been performed by independent companies that are certified by the EAC. That means that the auditors themselves must pass training on how to do an audit. They must submit reports both to the state legislature and secretary of state. You seem to think it is all done behind closed doors. It isn't. The results are public. The process is public.