• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quelling skepticism in the voting process..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Voter ID laws were *intended* to be an insuperable obstacle for some minorities, as per a judicial finding. Trump *openly* said he was sabotaging the USPS to make it harder to vote against him.
That's a bunch of bullshit. Everybody has an ID, and can get one where desired

I'd like to read where Trump openly said he was sabotaging the USPS. Happy to read any reference?
Meanwhile the truth is the post office has been undergoing reductions both in utility and in service for years the plans for which stem back to the postmaster general that preceded DeJoy.

As an aside given all these shortcomings with the postal service, what moves has Biden made to replenish access to things like mailboxes, and increase in sorting machines and so forth?

I'd like to read where Trump openly said he was sabotaging the USPS. Happy to read any reference?
Meanwhile the truth is the post office has been undergoing reductions both in utility and in service for years the plans for which stem back to the postmaster general that preceded DeJoy.

As an aside given all these shortcomings with the postal service, what moves has Biden made to replenish access to things like mailboxes, and increase in sorting machines and so forth?
Do people have a right to not get an ID?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They said they were sent home. The poll challengers. They said they were kicked out. They said this.

I know you don't give a shit about this constitutional republic.
Got a link to someone saying they were sent home? What I've heard is that they thought counting was over and left on their own....

EatTheRich

President
They said they were sent home. The poll challengers. They said they were kicked out. They said this.

I know you don't give a shit about this constitutional republic.
A lot of people made a lot of unverifiable claims. Video and sworn statements by Trump’s lawyers prove there were pro-Trump observers present at every stage of the counting process.

EatTheRich

President

No, not everybody does. In fact, a comparatively large number of poor people, disproportionately people who are Black, Native, Latinx, trans, and/or disabled, do not and cannot easily. Which is the ONLY values the laws have for anyone.

God of War

Governor
Brian Sicknick, Ashli Babbitt, Roseanne Boyland
Ofc. Brian Sicknick suffered a natural death as a result of his exertion and did so supposedly in a secured office area. The rest were victims of law enforcement by an large. One wall climber was thrown off by police to fall about a story and half, if not two. This is clear and your repeating this kind of claim as if is some sort of indictment against the Sixer patriots is taxing because it is basically unnecessary and advances nothing.

EatTheRich

President
Ofc. Brian Sicknick suffered a natural death as a result of his exertion and did so supposedly in a secured office area. The rest were victims of law enforcement by an large. One wall climber was thrown off by police to fall about a story and half, if not two. This is clear and your repeating this kind of claim as if is some sort of indictment against the Sixer patriots is taxing because it is basically unnecessary and advances nothing.
I’m pointing out the people trying to overthrow the U.S. in Jan. 6 were responsible for far more violence compared to the number of person-hours involved than the anti-extrajudicial-summary-execution activists you incessantly smeared with a broad violence-baiting brush. Boyland was killed by them, maybe because she was Black.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, not everybody does. In fact, a comparatively large number of poor people, disproportionately people who are Black, Native, Latinx, trans, and/or disabled, do not and cannot easily. Which is the ONLY values the laws have for anyone.
Yes. I agree. I don't believe I said everybody does. I believe I said everybody can (get one) if they so choose.