• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quelling skepticism in the voting process..

EatTheRich

President
Kill what? Your faith in leftist news coverage? Did it work or are you still a gullible commie?
I’m a communist because I am discerning with regard to my media diet and subject everything to criticism which protects me from swallowing the capitalist ideology that overwhelmingly dominates the media uncritically.

God of War

Governor
I’m a communist because I am discerning with regard to my media diet and subject everything to criticism which protects me from swallowing the capitalist ideology that overwhelmingly dominates the media uncritically.
Communism is a pipe dream. The opiate of the new elite looking to usurp the old elite. Like Islam isn't just a religion, Communism isn't just an economic system. You both proselytize to more than one intrinsic part of human nature. It's a hard sell. And never mind the religion and the economic system of both are so durably insufficient for human needs. Flawed to far less than optimal outcomes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope … just seen a gallows before and know the one erected at the Capitol was intended to kill.
I do not think it even had a trap door. It was intended to intimidate. Just more evidence that the mob wanted to scare congress into rejecting legally selected electors.

EatTheRich

President
Communism is a pipe dream. The opiate of the new elite looking to usurp the old elite. Like Islam isn't just a religion, Communism isn't just an economic system. You both proselytize to more than one intrinsic part of human nature. It's a hard sell. And never mind the religion and the economic system of both are so durably insufficient for human needs. Flawed to far less than optimal outcomes.
Yes, that’s a good example of the constant media drumbeat.