• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question About Slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Is calling Cuomo “Cuomo” considered a slur? It’s of course childish, homophobic, bigoted and pathetic, but would the site also call it a slur?

Thanks!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what difference does it make

it's an opinion fray w/adults

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

is "DERP' a slur

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Is calling Cuomo “Cuomo” considered a slur? It’s of course childish, homophobic, bigoted and pathetic, but would the site also call it a slur?

Thanks!
Do we know if he is one? I'd say it's only a slur if he is not; but then I cannot speak for the Forum.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Do we know if he is one? I'd say it's only a slur if he is not; but then I cannot speak for the Forum.
He isn’t gay, but referring to somebody as “Cuomo” by name is a slur regardless.

From the forum rules:

RACIAL, ETHNIC, HOMOPHOBIC, GENDER, OR RELIGIOUS SLURS
Action will be taken regarding any post or image that is deemed by moderators to be slurs against groups of people."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He isn’t gay, but referring to somebody as “Cuomo” by name is a slur regardless.

From the forum rules:

RACIAL, ETHNIC, HOMOPHOBIC, GENDER, OR RELIGIOUS SLURS
Action will be taken regarding any post or image that is deemed by moderators to be slurs against groups of people."
I agree, if you are attempting to identify an individual as being gay, then Homosexual would be the proper term.

Status
Not open for further replies.