• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Jerry Brown and the liberals that want unlimited illegal immigration

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Ok, since California has the highest poverty in the USA, and millions of people are already living in tent cities, and under bridges, and California clearly can not help these people. Why does Jerry Brown want more people living under bridges near the piles of poop that they create.

Seems to me that this is immoral. But perhaps you want people living in boxes, why?

Ok, since California has the highest poverty in the USA, and millions of people are already living in tent cities, and under bridges, and California clearly can not help these people. Why does Jerry Brown want more people living under bridges near the piles of poop that they create.

Seems to me that this is immoral. But perhaps you want people living in boxes, why?
Dude, wut?

redtide

Mayor
Do you live there? Why do you care?
I do not live there any longer but as for why I care. It is simple, there are millions of people in the DPRC who are fleeing the state. While that is totally understandable they are also brining some of the libber parasitic disease with them and are infecting other states. We do not want to allow what has happed to the DPRC to happen to the rest of US which is why we should all care

I do not live there any longer but as for why I care. It is simple, there are millions of people in the DPRC who are fleeing the state. While that is totally understandable they are also brining some of the libber parasitic disease with them and are infecting other states. We do not want to allow what has happed to the DPRC to happen to the rest of US which is why we should all care
God forbid they bring a thriving and diverse economy to the rest of the US.

perhaps your climate god has forbidden it. All they seem to be doing is to try to spread the ideals learned in the DPRC to other states.
What's a Climate God?
I hope they do move out and spread their values and disperse their votes to be more geographical advantageous.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What's a Climate God?
I hope they do move out and spread their values and disperse their votes to be more geographical advantageous.
Your's is Al Gore.

LMFAO.............move out........of parents home........not bloody likely

EatTheRich

President

More immigration means more commerce and a stronger economy, which means less poverty. Less discrimination against immigrants definitely means less poverty.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good, if the rest of the America would learn liberal values attract major industries then we would all be better off.
So why are millions moving out of Cali
cost $2000+ to rent a Uhaul to leave Cali
$132 to rent one to move in :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More immigration means more commerce and a stronger economy, which means less poverty. Less discrimination against immigrants definitely means less poverty.
13-20million illegals here
what's keeping you Poor?