• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Middleview (Non-Political)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
See, I disagree. My take on her is that she is a typical middle of the road Democrat from her generation. She came of age in the women’s rights, anti Vietnam, Wategate era and pissed a lot of people off. She is a very bright and was a very outspoken person and has been since the ‘70s. She is and has always been well liked and respected by most of the people who actually know her including Senators from both parties who worked with her in the US Senate and as Secretary of State.

The monster you have come to hate does not really exist. It is a total fabrication created by well paid and vicious political hatchet men and women over a 40+ year smear campaign. Rush Limbaugh created a billion dollar industry by fomenting hatred towards her and other “Feminists” as he called them.

I remember Rush when he was a shock jock comedian barely scraping by at a two bit Sacramento Ca. radio station. He was funny as hell and had never even voted in ‘94 when he was coopted by well heeled right wing entities and Clear Channell where he was sent scripted material to rant about and suddenly, he was a nationwide sensation. He and those who created him HATED HILLARY AND BILL CLINTON. Thats what made him and every other right wing smear monger talk jock rich and famous.

I just watched an extensive documentary about Hillary Clinton on HULU. It is an excellent and well made account of Hillary and the times she lived in. She is like the Forrest Gump of US politics over the last 50 years. I have also lived through those same years and remember how people were changing and the general sentiments of the times.

She evolved from being a radical late 60s early 70’s activist that she was in those days, to what her and her husband became, center/left political opportunists who were more like GHW Bush than Bernie Sanders or George McGovern.

That’s why I never supported or voted for either of them. I preferred populists like Ross Perot, Dennis Kucinich, Gary Johnson and Jerry Brown who I saw as real agents of change especially as it pertains to the idiotic drug war and the Federal Reserve system.

I suggest that anyone who never met her and calls her “the sow”, or advances wild and vicious fake stories about her being a serial murderess or involved in child sex trafficking, take a deep breath and consider the sources of this utter garbage you have been spoon fed by a bunch of world class smear mongers.

From what I can gather by listening to what she has said and seeing what she has done throughout her 50 year public life and seeing this documentary which has interviews from both her political allies and adversaries she is very bright, very tough and all in all a pretty nice old broad.
I think she remains far more of a leftist than her husband, but she learned from him the value of operating from the middle, because that is where the votes are. She is well liked by her political contemporaries because she is, above all, a one hand washes the other psychopath, just like them. She would have made a terrible President, in my view, and we dodged a bullet in 16. You are welcome to your opinion, obviously, but I thought you worked in the entertainment industry. I don't and I know well and sure that "documentaries" are, for the most part, propaganda pieces that cherry pick statements, events and interviews to advance an agenda. The idea that this "documentary" presents an (broad based) accurate portrayal of Hillary Clinton is absurd.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here is what you said Shirley

middleview said:
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance
still waiting. Where did I write I was in charge of nukes?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think she remains far more of a leftist than her husband, but she learned from him the value of operating from the middle, because that is where the votes are. She is well liked by her political contemporaries because she is, above all, a one hand washes the other psychopath, just like them. She would have made a terrible President, in my view, and we dodged a bullet in 16. You are welcome to your opinion, obviously, but I thought you worked in the entertainment industry. I don't and I know well and sure that "documentaries" are, for the most part, propaganda pieces that cherry pick statements, events and interviews to advance an agenda. The idea that this "documentary" presents an (broad based) accurate portrayal of Hillary Clinton is absurd.
What is absurd is the 40 year viscious smear campaign run against her for being an outspoken woman. The documentary is far more accurate than the pack of lies that have been repeated endlessly by a bunch of backstabbing cheapshot artists.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What is absurd is the 40 year viscous smear campaign run against her for being an outspoken woman. The documentary is far more accurate than the pack of lies that have been repeated endlessly by a bunch of backstabbing cheapshot artists.
Perhaps, but in my view, she has been her own worst enemy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Perhaps, but in my view, she has been her own worst enemy.
And in the final analysis she admits her mistakes. It still does not change the fact that like many prominent Americans of her times she went out and did what she thought was best for her country. She has always been an exceptionally tough and smart woman who knew how to get things done. The back sniping scum that have attacked her from the cheap seats with lies and distortions for 40 years are not even close to being in her class. Even though I never voted for or supported her, I certainly respect her as an exceptional American woman.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? So when is Trump's DOJ going to prosecute?

1. She said she had not deleted email. Are you aware that OUTLOOK or other email packages will delete expired email? Did you know that the system was being administered by contract with a company here in Denver? Gee..are we sure Hillary lied about deleting email?

2. She said she never sent or received email marked classified. What, exactly, did Comey say? There were "portion markings" on three emails.

Clinton’s defense obscures this element because it focuses on a different point — that Clinton sent or received material she knew was classified because it was marked. None of the emails the State Department redacted, or any other emails made public, contained classification markings at the time they were sent, government officials said.

The possibility remains, however, that that she sent or received classified information that was inappropriately left unlabeled — or that Clinton, as head of the department, failed to recognize and deal with information that should have been classified.

It’s possible that emails that were not marked classified contained classified information.

Comey actually said there were three emails that contained classified markings.

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

It’s important to remember that only "a very small number" of her emails, two, were marked classified when they were first sent, and just 110 out of the 30,000 she turned over were classified but unmarked. Evidence seems to indicate that Clinton generally dealt with classified information in an appropriate manner.

You said Clinton committed perjury. Your link doesn't show that. It does remind me of what an annoying turd Gowdy is.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
still waiting. Where did I write I was in charge of nukes?
Right here little girl
Middleview said last Wednesday at 5:26 PM
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.

Is it fun being a schizoid firefighter owning a restaurant and brokerage firm after the Navy discharged you from IT nuking

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right here little girl

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.

Is it fun being a schizoid firefighter owning a restaurant and brokerage firm after the Navy discharged you from IT nuking
still waiting. Where did I write I was in charge of nukes? Where did I post that I worked as a fire fighter? As I posted before, I turned down the job.

Are you having trouble focusing on the topic? Seems all you are able to do is troll for a response by twisting what others say.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
still waiting. Where did I write I was in charge of nukes? Where did I post that I worked as a fire fighter? As I posted before, I turned down the job.

Are you having trouble focusing on the topic? Seems all you are able to do is troll for a response by twisting what others say.
Must be fun being a schizoid being a Navy IT person inventorying nukes then telling people that you never said that

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Have you seen a psychiatrist about your delusions?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Have you seen a psychiatrist about your delusions?
Where did I write I was in charge of nukes? Where did I post that I worked as a fire fighter?

You've made a number of accusations that you are, as yet, unable to back up. Your interpretation of what is written is simply bizarre. You claim skills that based on your posts are clearly lacking. You think computer support people, programmers, management responsible for nuclear weapons inventory go out and count warheads?
Shows you know nothing of systems.

You claim to be a first responder and yet think fire fighters are retarded if they seek college level training. The fact is that you do paperwork....nothing that would require you actually get your hands dirty.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Where did I write I was in charge of nukes? Where did I post that I worked as a fire fighter?

You've made a number of accusations that you are, as yet, unable to back up. Your interpretation of what is written is simply bizarre. You claim skills that based on your posts are clearly lacking. You think computer support people, programmers, management responsible for nuclear weapons inventory go out and count warheads?
Shows you know nothing of systems.

You claim to be a first responder and yet think fire fighters are retarded if they seek college level training. The fact is that you do paperwork....nothing that would require you actually get your hands dirty.

The closest you got to a nuke was the discovery channel

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Really? So when is Trump's DOJ going to prosecute?

1. She said she had not deleted email. Are you aware that OUTLOOK or other email packages will delete expired email? Did you know that the system was being administered by contract with a company here in Denver? Gee..are we sure Hillary lied about deleting email?

2. She said she never sent or received email marked classified. What, exactly, did Comey say? There were "portion markings" on three emails.

Clinton’s defense obscures this element because it focuses on a different point — that Clinton sent or received material she knew was classified because it was marked. None of the emails the State Department redacted, or any other emails made public, contained classification markings at the time they were sent, government officials said.

The possibility remains, however, that that she sent or received classified information that was inappropriately left unlabeled — or that Clinton, as head of the department, failed to recognize and deal with information that should have been classified.

It’s possible that emails that were not marked classified contained classified information.

Comey actually said there were three emails that contained classified markings.

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

It’s important to remember that only "a very small number" of her emails, two, were marked classified when they were first sent, and just 110 out of the 30,000 she turned over were classified but unmarked. Evidence seems to indicate that Clinton generally dealt with classified information in an appropriate manner.

You said Clinton committed perjury. Your link doesn't show that. It does remind me of what an annoying turd Gowdy is.
Good question; I wish I knew the answer. As long as she is walking around free, there will be no equal justice under the law for rank and file Americans.