• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for our Constitutional scholars

Did those 700 have Molotov cocktails, pre-positioned bricks,, clubs, and other assorted mayhem makers? I think not.
Fair point, and no they did not. This is different, I believe the President needs to address the country from the Oval office and enact the Insurrection Act and end this.

Our police (here in NY where I am) are overwhelmed and as I have said 100 times today and will continue to say, the Mayor of NY and Governor have failed MISERABLY.

Why, do they allow rioters?

Other than democrats, I don't know anyone who allows rioters. Not just Russia and China, you riot in the UK and they'll have the water cannons on you in no time. it's only democrat leaders that allow riots.
There are no water cannons in the UK but the Courts are hard on rioters.

Colorforms

Senator
I personally know people who are risking their lives right now protecting people and property from these criminals. They have done it before too. They are arresting people for theft and vandalism right as we speak and trying to keep the peace without killing anyone. It’s a tough scene and there are a lot of guys working 24 hour shifts right now. My hope is that nobody gets hurt or killed except the criminals, if necessary. That’s what is going on right now all over the country. After everything cools down there will be detectives looking through a lot of news, body cam and surveillance footage who will try to identify these people and charge them if it‘s feasible. What else can we do?
Stop it!!! Don't just tolerate it and pick up the pieces later. This is happening more and more, people need to know it's not alright, but there are so many sympathizers egging them on right now that it's never going to get better.

A black guy died, and it was a tragedy, People die all the time, and not all in ways we like. We can't allow it to be okay to ruin innocent people's lives over it.

Colorforms

Senator
So you are comparing burning minority owned businesses and looting to: The Boston tea party.

LOL
The Boston tea party wasn't a riot. It's ridiculous to compare the two. The Boston Tea party was a covert act of vandalism. And don't think for a minute any of the perpetrators wouldn't have been shot if they were caught in the act.

afella

Mayor
If this President declares Antifa a terrorist organization can the National Guard or just citizens and militias shoot to kill
ununiformed terrorist individuals burning down cities and advancing to the United States Capitol and the White House?

Your question is moot.

If the Trump were to declare ANTIFA, or any other groups of individuals, a terrorist organization our country is lost. Our whole premise and experiment will be logged in the pages of history as a failure.

Your question should be, what can we as this citizens do in a no longer free country.

If ANTIFA is officially recognized as a terrorist organization that simply means anyone could be considered a terrorist. That means we would all essentially lost have lost our 1st and 4th amendment rights. Please note the isnt specific to ANTIFA, replace the word ANTIFA with NRA, KKK, ACLU etc. whatever group you want. No group of US citizens should ever be officially recognized as a terrorist organization.

Boca

Governor
Your question is moot.

If the Trump were to declare ANTIFA, or any other groups of individuals, a terrorist organization our country is lost. Our whole premise and experiment will be logged in the pages of history as a failure.

Your question should be, what can we as this citizens do in a no longer free country.

If ANTIFA is officially recognized as a terrorist organization that simply means anyone could be considered a terrorist. That means we would all essentially lost have lost our 1st and 4th amendment rights. Please note the isnt specific to ANTIFA, replace the word ANTIFA with NRA, KKK, ACLU etc. whatever group you want. No group of US citizens should ever be officially recognized as a terrorist organization.
In other words it's all over nothing can be done! I'm an old man and don't give a shit, but the twenty something and up's better get their act together and quit sucking thumbs.

What you are seeing are textbook Nazi tactics and it won't stop there.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Your question is moot.

That is, of course, hysterical and ridiculous. Declaring Antifa a terrorist group is no different that declaring Al Qaeda a terrorist group. I have been hoping the the president would wise up and finally declare that we are going to break up Antifa. They are criminal in their intent and their tactics, and are the very definition of terrorists.

FakeName

Governor
That is, of course, hysterical and ridiculous. Declaring Antifa a terrorist group is no different that declaring Al Qaeda a terrorist group. I have been hoping the the president would wise up and finally declare that we are going to break up Antifa. They are criminal in their intent and their tactics, and are the very definition of terrorists.
There is nothing to break up. they arent an organized group or club, they have no head quartets. no leadership, no organizational chart.

They are a loose affiliation of similarly minded people.....most of whom have never met each other, who are only loosely connected through social media.

Colorforms

Senator
There is nothing to break up. they arent an organized group or club, they have no head quartets. no leadership, no organizational chart.

They are a loose affiliation of similarly minded people.....most of whom have never met each other, who are only loosely connected through social media.
That doesn't mean they aren't dangerous and they aren't terrorists. It just means that they will have to be hunted down in smaller cells, like Al Qeada, or cancer. :)

No, the president can't turn the army on It's the countries own citizens. Jesus, that's what you people want isn't it?
Well, it is a game of musical chairs at this rate. Whichever party in in charge and able to loose the dogs of war will do so.

Obama loaded up the military with a lot of leftist ideology and in time the rot will do its job. From that point on a globalist-communist-Democrat may well turn the military on its people after they've nullified the 2nd Amendment in some way like Cali has done. Guns having been confiscated off a list of universal gun registration which was derived from a universal gun background check.

Besides who really believes Democrats are citizens? I don't anymore. woof woof :cool:

afella

Mayor

I would agree their actions are terrorist in nature, and their intent isnt flowers and love.

I would not agree that the government should recognize ANTIFA as a terrorist organization. Handing the federal government the ability to decide who is and isnt a terrorist and allowing them to make people disappear, under very vague pretenses, is very unappealing to me. Or even just the blatant execution of US citizens in their homes and on the streets.

It's all just to chineese or russian, havent decided yet.

FakeName

Governor
That doesn't mean they aren't dangerous and they aren't terrorists. It just means that they will have to be hunted down in smaller cells, like Al Qeada, or cancer. :)
Your choice of what to worry about is funny. Partisan. But funny.

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

Zero killed by Antifa.

Colorforms

Senator
Your choice of what to worry about is funny. Partisan. But funny.

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report
Way to change the subject. Trump has already decided to declare Atomwaffen a terrorist organization, however, the partisan report that you link too does not link these individual people with any specific organization. So, as much as you want to change the subject, what you posted is completely irrelevent.

Boca

Governor
They aren't organized? Pray tell how in a few hours thousands showed up in cities across the nation with prepositioned pallets of bricks? Was it the doings of Tinker Bell? President and General Eisenhower couldn't have managed that on D-day 77 years ago!

Your continued defence of the undefencible is noted.

Be sure to wear a COVID mask when you're out tonight. It will serve you two purposes.

FakeName

Governor
They aren't organized? Pray tell how in a few hours thousands showed up in cities across the nation with prepositioned pallets of bricks? Was it the doings of Tinker Bell? President and General Eisenhower couldn't have managed that on D-day 77 years ago!

Your continued defence of the undefencible is noted.

Be sure to wear a COVID mask when you're out tonight. It will serve you two purposes.
They don't do what you described.

You are being lied to.

Boca

Governor
No, the president can't turn the army on It's the countries own citizens. Jesus, that's what you people want isn't it?
But the wife of a President did when General Wesley Clarke lent Hillary an Abrams tank, combat vehicles, pyrotechnic munitions and other weapons, that ultimately incinerated men, women, and children in Waco.

FY

EatTheRich

President
It is, and it's why rioting can't be tolerated.

I don't know anyone who said "go in shooting and kill everyone". You seem to have this notion that if it's not a well placed nuke, the military can't do it. We have all kinds of riot suppression that is used in other countries that we aren't using here because democrat leaders in these cities are, like you, sympathetic to the cause.

They aren't paying any attention to the thousands of lives these animals are screwing with, and in some cases, taking. Yes, harsh measures need to be taken, and I'm not above deadly force in stopping it. This can't be tolerated in a free country, and the first consideration of any competent leader is the protection of the innocent people under their regime.

These rioters are going to go home, those who were captured will sit for a few days and be released. But the people who were attacked and whose businesses were burned will have to take years to recover. Many of the business owners in Ferguson never got back on their feet again.
Ha ha, they aren’t using the measures used for riot control in the past because they tried to deploy those measures and were outmatched by the rebels.