• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question on "ratings abuse"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21794

Should PJ simply ignore people who complain about getting bad ratings?

I think ratings, both positive and negative, are excellent tools to enhance the entertainment value on PJ. We all know PJ is not a kind and gentle board. IMHO, if you think you need to complain about ratings, maybe you should grow up, man up or woman up and get over it.

LeilaniMP

Empress

I think ratings, both positive and negative, are excellent tools to enhance the entertainment value on PJ. We all know PJ is not a kind and gentle board. IMHO, if you think you need to complain about ratings, maybe you should grow up, man up or woman up and get over it.
You're absolutely correct.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler

You're right, of course.

Too many bullies and too many whiners. One is too many.

Phil said ratings are being worked on. Don't know what that means but lets thank the powers-that-be for at least trying to make things as best they can for us all.

Personally, I've just stopped using ratings at all until the whole matter's resolved.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Ratings often give an outlook on the sanity, fairness and intelligence of the individual giving the rating. I’ve noticed that the majority of those giving the “dumb” rating are low IQ, politically extreme and they hate anyone who disagrees with them....something which causes me to think they have moderate to severe mental issues. In short, such an indicator is great for identifying such people. I’m not talking once or twice, but in almost every post in which they disagree.

Jen

Senator

Should have done that from the start..........ignored ratings whining. It wouldn't have escalated the way it has had they ignored complaints about ratings instead of flip flopping around all over the place and making it almost irresistible for trolls to abuse away.

The way this whole thing is turning out just makes me sick. This board is quickly turning into PH..... PH is a place too stupid for anyone to want to go to.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Ding.

Winner.

Seems some can't handle it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yeah, while some get 2 day ban for a few and others don't get shit for 3 damn pages in alerts....it's not ratings that's the problem, it's the damn spite ratings of every damn post.

Bear Claw

President
Yeah, while some get 2 day ban for a few and others don't get shit for 3 damn pages in alerts....it's not ratings that's the problem, it's the damn spite ratings of every damn post.

LMAO

Spoken by a true pro!!

You are the record holder here!

D

Deleted member 21794

LMAO

Spoken by a true pro!!

You are the record holder here!
People generally don't like sock puppets like you. Nor whiners like you.

Perhaps some introspection is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

Mods need to grow a spine. Looks to me like Bear claw is running this place now.

I'll be looking elsewhere for for a board not filled with leftist asswipe trolls and spineless mods.
Bam! There it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.