• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question on "ratings abuse"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
All I want to end is ratings abuse and ratings reporting. That is what is overwhelming the moderating staff right now.
solution: Don't respond to ANY ratings abuse reports. Period. From either side or the political spectrum.
Leave all ratings available, even the negative ones, and tell members to put on their big boy pants (or big girl panties), and suck it up if someone negatively rates a post.
If someone is so seriously upset that they get a negative rating on a post on a political message board, they need to seriously rethink their life.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
and lil' bear claw is rating all post Dislike:) Cried Canuck Tears before of ratings now has
13 on front page of my alerts :)

biatch
There's an IGNORE function. 2 IGNORE functions -- one on the site and one in our heads.
Using either isn't difficult.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There's an IGNORE function. 2 IGNORE functions -- one on the site and one in our heads.
Put both in Ignore didn't stop anything so closed Alerts and open them now and then to see who's replied , now the sob is PM'n me...…...

Yes but who wants to turn either off?
It is a problem, an annoyance, a bore, to have a serial down rater on your back. One that I certainly have no solution for ---- sadly. It is just that for those few maladjusted posters we should not all have to suffer - nor should the mods and admin - so poor ones who are the targets of these nincompoops are on their own :(

Put both in Ignore didn't stop anything so closed Alerts and open them now and then to see who's replied , now the sob is PM'n me...…...
When someone I don't want to converse with PMs me I just take myself out of the conversation - let them talk to themselves.

I don't know how we can help you here Dawg - such a bore.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Bullies have low self-esteem. Every one of them. Don't engage and they won't get the validation they seek. Eventually, they'll seek it elsewhere. That's all I have to offer you, luv. It's not much but your good attitude will see you through.

Jen

Senator
When I sent a PM to one of them in friendship, he put it out here on the board.
That's an option, ya know. It's not nice to do that and although he didn't get reprimanded for posting mine, you might be suspended for outing his (that's how it works, it seems), but it's a good option.

Post it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When I sent a PM to one of them in friendship, he put it out here on the board.
That's an option, ya know. It's not nice to do that and although he didn't get reprimanded for posting mine, you might be suspended for outing his (that's how it works, it seems), but it's a good option.

Post it.
Oh, yeah:) lil' claw showing his canuck colors-yellow.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LMAO...………..now_what just disliked 20 post in my alerts...………..he's my puppet:) now count is 23...………..I own the punk

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LMAO...………..now_what just disliked 20 post in my alerts...………..he's my puppet:)
I am rating all sorts of posts all sorts of ways. But of course you are the only one crying about ratings abuse. Are you okay? Ask me nicely to stop and I might release you. : )

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am rating all sorts of posts all sorts of ways. But of course you are the only one crying about ratings abuse. Are you okay? Ask me nicely to stop and I might release you. : )
not crying and thread is rating abuse
laughing at your juvenile ass
what difference does it make
I damn sure not asking a punk to do anything
readers enjoying laughing at you
just turned alerts off again until you maybe grow up...….probably no chance of that.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You cry about ratings abuse constantly. Be a man. Some guy on the internet rates your posts badly. Does that really hurt you? Especially since you do the same thing.

Man up.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
readers enjoying laughing at you
just turned alerts off again until you maybe grow up...….probably no chance of that.
Nice edit. : )

Feel better soon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You cry about ratings abuse constantly. Be a man. Some guy on the internet rates your posts badly. Does that really hurt you? Especially since you do the same thing.

Man up.
I'm not crying, I'm laughing at your juvenile grade school boy BS and you will not find me posting 20+ dislikes in a damn row to anyone...…….

btw: just seen you crying in my "I did not have sexual relations" thread:)
rate away lil' boy

I'm more MAN than you ever will be.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm not crying, I'm laughing at your juvenile grade school boy BS and you will nopt find me posting 20+ dislikes in a damn row to anyone...…….

btw: just seen you crying in my "I did not have sexual relations" thread:)
rate away lil' boy
You’ve done far more than that to me. The difference is I don’t sit here and cry about it like a little boy. That’s all you.

Time to be a man, little dawg. Don’t let down votes hurt your feelings. It looks so weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.