• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question regarding “MAGA Republicans’ semi-facism” and their posing “danger to our democracy”…

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm not a "maga" type but I'm highly disappointed that there's a president who defamed a good portion of the constituents that he's obligated to represent and serve the best interests of. In essence Americans.
I don't think history will treat him or DJT well, jmho.
I thought the speech was just typical political rhetoric. At this point, I think history will disparage DJT. Biden is only less than half way through his first term.Too early to tell about him. Hopefully he and his team will have a couple great, productive years….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So they intentionally FUNDED and ensured that “dangerous” “semi-fascists” would advance?

And???

So far, I’ve read “stupid tactic” and that’s about it. Anyone able to actually express a real, individual opinion about the perpetuation and enablement of supposedly KNOWN EVIL people? Seems to me Biden (and you all) don’t really believe this to be the case and it’s just more political hackery - otherwise there would be some LOUD railing… right?
Sweet B'jesus.....they did not fund the campaigns of Trumplicans. They bought a few ads. To fund a campaign they'd have had to help pay staff salaries...pay travel costs, pay for office spaces, buy yard signs....did they do that? Nope.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I thought the speech was just typical political rhetoric. At this point, I think history will disparage DJT. Biden is only less than half way through his first term.Too early to tell about him. Hopefully he and his team will have a couple great, productive years….
LOL! Stagflation, crippled supply chain, loss of energy independence, soaring crime, growing homelessness, flooded border, war, endemic covid, sexualization of little children while educational achievement drops, vastly expanded IRS, Department secretaries who know exactly nothing about the sector they oversee, oh and last but not least, Vice President Kamala Harris? That sound like the stuff of legend to you, does it Jack?

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL! Stagflation, crippled supply chain, loss of energy independence, soaring crime, growing homelessness, flooded border, war, endemic covid, sexualization of little children while educational achievement drops, vastly expanded IRS, Department secretaries who know exactly nothing about the sector they oversee, oh and last but not least, Vice President Kamala Harris? That sound like the stuff of legend to you, does it Jack?
Maybe he should let Trumpy internet trolls like you write his speeches, right Raoul? All I’m saying is that his speech was pretty standard fare for a political speech. It would be political malpractice not to keep beating the Trumpy GOP over the head with their idiot shit show.

Imagine if Biden had lost and old Joe called on a bunch of rabid imbeciles to come to the Capitol carrying Biden signs, smashing through windows, assaulting policemen and screaming to hang Pence….Then Biden sitting around and watching them for three and a half hours before telling them good job, we love you….Come on Raoul, imagine how that would have played on Fox, OAN, Newsmax and the entire right wing media? And….I would have been right there with them trashing the ass holes if they were Democrats too.

What Trump and hs crooked pack of imbeciles have done since they lost is POLITICAL GOLD and as long as there are still morons defending this crap running for office they deserve to be pummeled to death with it. Until they jettison this ass hole Trump and toss out all the garbage who still support him the GOP better get used to it.

protectionist

Governor
Joe Biden and his Anti-MAGA Democrats are not just a danger to our democracy and society, they are DAMAGE to it. And that damage is already done with >>
  • Americans abandoned and killed in Afghanistan
  • election process ruined by rigging the 2020 election, for Biden
  • restricting oil/gas production, causing oil/gas prices to skyrocket, thereby preventing manufacturers from delivering their goods, thereby resulting in shortages (ex. baby formula)
  • opening the Mexican border and flooding US cities with unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens, thereby skyrocketing housing rents, contributing to homelessness, and increasing crime
  • enacting the racist "American Rescue Plan" discriminating against whites
  • using Affirmative Action to pick lesser qualified applicants for the SCOTUS and vice presidency
  • increasing crime by letting violent criminals go free without bail (ex. David Jakubonis)
  • undoing Trump's Muslim country immigration ban, further endangering Americans
  • advocating the redirection of funds away from the police, influencing cities to do that, resulting in increased crime
  • presiding over economic policies that brought about massive INFLATION (ex. gas price, food prices, housing rents), and a RECESSION
  • Biden trying to force private employers and organizations to enforce a vaccine mandate, despite saying that he didn’t think it was exactly constitutional. Supreme Court agreed, and struck down the executive order in January.
  • called transparency a threat to democracy, demonized parents, and threatened them with an FBI investigation, just because they opposed the racist, anti-American, anti-police CRT propaganda.
7 Major Failures of the Biden Presidency (dailysignal.com)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Maybe he should let Trumpy internet trolls like you write his speeches, right Raoul? All I’m saying is that his speech was pretty standard fare for a political speech. It would be political malpractice not to keep beating the Trumpy GOP over the head with their idiot shit show.

Imagine if Biden had lost and old Joe called on a bunch of rabid imbeciles to come to the Capitol carrying Biden signs, smashing through windows, assaulting policemen and screaming to hang Pence….Then Biden sitting around and watching them for three and a half hours before telling them good job, we love you….Come on Raoul, imagine how that would have played on Fox, OAN, Newsmax and the entire right wing media? And….I would have been right there with them trashing the ass holes if they were Democrats too.

What Trump and hs crooked pack of imbeciles have done since they lost is POLITICAL GOLD and as long as there are still morons defending this crap running for office they deserve to be pummeled to death with it. Until they jettison this ass hole Trump and toss out all the garbage who still support him the GOP better get used to it.
Sure it was:

1662553078794.png

write on

Senator
Why did the DNC allocate specific monies directly targeting the support and advancement of “MAGA Republican” candidates during the GOP primaries across this country just a couple of weeks ago?

Given the above fact, coupled with the fact that the LEADER of the Democratic Party (Joe Biden) has now repeatedly committed that these “MAGA Republicans” are a distinct existential danger and direct threat to America itself…why should we ever take Joe Biden seriously or why would we ever listen to/trust the Democratic Party again? They intentionally funded this - across dozens of states.

Anyone? Help me out on this.
I can see why.

President Biden is clearly capitalizing on how fascist and the lack of donations for the Republican party is in the runup to the midterms while the DNC is simultaneously spending money showing how far right the party has become.

Brilliant!

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the intraparty fight between McConnell and Scott.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I can see why.

President Biden is clearly capitalizing on how fascist and the lack of donations for the Republican party is in the runup to the midterms while the DNC is simultaneously spending money showing how far right the party has become.

Brilliant!

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the intraparty fight between McConnell and Scott.
I don’t care about the party…just like you don’t care that the Democratic Party is DIRECTLY FUNDING “threats”. “Brilliant” indeed…if you’re a turnip.

Why did the DNC allocate specific monies directly targeting the support and advancement of “MAGA Republican” candidates during the GOP primaries across this country just a couple of weeks ago?

Given the above fact, coupled with the fact that the LEADER of the Democratic Party (Joe Biden) has now repeatedly committed that these “MAGA Republicans” are a distinct existential danger and direct threat to America itself…why should we ever take Joe Biden seriously or why would we ever listen to/trust the Democratic Party again? They intentionally funded this - across dozens of states.

Anyone? Help me out on this.
They don't think those candidates can win in a general election.

Primaries are over, so now they can paint them as extreme etc., that is why you give money to someone Trump endorsed they think (in some cases they be correct) it will be easier.

It's what you do when have absolutely NOTHING to run on.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sure you don't. :rolleyes:

You also can't think out of the box.
Defend Democrats actively FUNDING people they consider “a threat to our democracy”. Nevermind, you already did. Being a leftists means never having to do anything good…

EatTheRich

President
Defend Democrats actively FUNDING people they consider “a threat to our democracy”. Nevermind, you already did. Being a leftists means never having to do anything good…
If the Democratic Party had any “leftist” inclinations it wouldn’t be employing those opportunist strategies.

:rolleyes:

You also can't think out of the box.
The Clique's Clanky Clichés

That cliché is as misleading as the puzzle it comes from. A line starts within the box, goes a short way outside it, then comes straight back into the box. Used honestly, "outside the box" would have no connection at all to the box that the Netrix puts its posters in.