• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question regarding “MAGA Republicans’ semi-facism” and their posing “danger to our democracy”…

protectionist

Governor
"Danger" is a word that refers to something that might happen in the future. 1667284038535.png The more relevant word to describe our democracy is DAMAGE - to describe what has already occured in 2020, by Democrat fraud, which I'm sure they are working hard to accomplish right now.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
With all those millions of illegal immigrants voting, how do republicans ever win?

How in hell did these millions of people register to vote? In colorado you can register with a utility bill in your name. That verifies the person's home address. If they want to vote absentee, they will have to return the ballot with a photo ID the first time they vote. The Colorado election website specifies acceptable ID.

After that the person's signature and address are verified each time they vote.

Check your own state for their rules.

The fact is that there are constant investigations into who voted. It is ridiculous to think that the number of independent reviews as well as party investigations find a handful of people submitting fraudulent ballots, but there must have been hundreds of thousands or even millions more.
Republicans win (sometimes), by getting votes from AMERICANS, by giving them what they want. Democrats ought to try it sometime.

Secondly, do you always spend time writing posts of hot air, that say NOTHING whatsoever ? The illegals don't go around telling anybody they are illegals, and the poll workers don't ask for any proof of their citizenship. That's it. Simple as that.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Why did the DNC allocate specific monies directly targeting the support and advancement of “MAGA Republican” candidates during the GOP primaries across this country just a couple of weeks ago?

Given the above fact, coupled with the fact that the LEADER of the Democratic Party (Joe Biden) has now repeatedly committed that these “MAGA Republicans” are a distinct existential danger and direct threat to America itself…why should we ever take Joe Biden seriously or why would we ever listen to/trust the Democratic Party again? They intentionally funded this - across dozens of states.

Anyone? Help me out on this.
Are you being serious?

EatTheRich

President
Republicans win (sometimes), by getting votes from AMERICANS, by giving them what they want. Democrats ought to try it sometime.

Secondly, do you always spend time writing posts of hot air, that say NOTHING whatsoever ? The illegals don't go around telling anybody they are illegals, and the poll workers don't ask for any proof of their citizenship. That's it. Simple as that.
Even when Republicans win they get fewer votes. They win because the system is stacked in their favor.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. Registration is when ID is checked.
2. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million. Bush lost by 500,000 in 2000. More people vote democrat for president in every presidential election except 2004 since 1988.
3. If elections were always being decided by illegal votes...how in hell do we have any republicans in congress?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
so the hell with anonymous votes. We can just go after the people who vote we don't like, right?

Seems like a kind of election Stalin or Saddam would love.
How do you verify an election with "anonymous" votes? Such a system is ripe for manipulation. Why shouldn't a person's vote be a matter of public record (like their campaign contributions)?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How do you verify an election with "anonymous" votes? Such a system is ripe for manipulation. Why shouldn't a person's vote be a matter of public record (like their campaign contributions)?
Yeah, no chance of any violence based on voting the "wrong" way. Right.

protectionist

Governor
1. Registration is when ID is checked.
2. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million. Bush lost by 500,000 in 2000. More people vote democrat for president in every presidential election except 2004 since 1988.
3. If elections were always being decided by illegal votes...how in hell do we have any republicans in congress?
1. But not CITIZENSHIP ID.
3. There aren't enough illegals living there.

write on

Senator
1. But not CITIZENSHIP ID.
3. There aren't enough illegals living there.
I've seen it all along. YOU are the denier.
I'm thinking to myself about how Trump brought you into his cult.

The only thing I could think of is the lack of discipline, like him.

Am I wrong?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
I'm thinking to myself about how Trump brought you into his cult.

The only thing I could think of is lack of discipline, like him.

Am I wrong?
Yes you're wrong - about generally everything.

How you can support the long list of leftist lunacies, is anybody's guess.

write on

Senator
Fvck it!

It is what it is, alright?!

write on

Senator
Why did the DNC allocate specific monies directly targeting the support and advancement of “MAGA Republican” candidates during the GOP primaries across this country just a couple of weeks ago?

Given the above fact, coupled with the fact that the LEADER of the Democratic Party (Joe Biden) has now repeatedly committed that these “MAGA Republicans” are a distinct existential danger and direct threat to America itself…why should we ever take Joe Biden seriously or why would we ever listen to/trust the Democratic Party again? They intentionally funded this - across dozens of states.

Anyone? Help me out on this.
Yes you're wrong - about generally everything.

How you can support the long list of leftist lunacies, is anybody's guess.
After yesterday's election, how's that 'red wave' going for you? /s

write on

Senator
I don’t care about the party…just like you don’t care that the Democratic Party is DIRECTLY FUNDING “threats”. “Brilliant” indeed…if you’re a turnip.
Given the results of the midterms, do you still think I was wrong, turnip?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Given the results of the midterms, do you still think I was wrong, turnip?
Just so we’re clear. Write on is on record. If one leaves a loaded handgun on the nightstand…and his three year old didn’t find it and meet a tragic end…he ISN’T a “turnip”. Enabling…WILLFULLY enabling that which one defines as “danger” is considered ‘good judgment’. I suppose this could be true…if you are evil.

Few things demonstrate the folly of PJ more aptly than when it’s least gifted toad people refer to others as vegetable. Zero self awareness…and even less humility.

write on

Senator
Just so we’re clear. Write on is on record. If one leaves a loaded handgun on the nightstand…and his three year old didn’t find it and meet a tragic end…he ISN’T a “turnip”. Enabling…WILLFULLY enabling that which one defines as “danger” is considered ‘good judgment’. I suppose this could be true…if you are evil.

Few things demonstrate the folly of PJ more aptly than when it’s least gifted toad people refer to others as vegetable. Zero self awareness…and even less humility.
You make me laugh with your every post.

You found the loaded gun and used it with your OP.