• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question: Who actually watches "The View"? I have never once watched that crap,

Barbella

Senator
and I'm sure I never will. Having read about Whoopie Goldberg's views, Behar's big mouth, and the rest of those idiots spew their garbage, I refuse to risk my TV set's life because I know I'd probably throw something at it if I had to listen to these people babble their arrogant, stupid, and traitorous opinions.

What makes them think they know ANYTHING about ANYTHING? They earn millions by peddling their shit, and they talk like they are experts when, in fact, they're nothing but whores bought and paid for by the Democrat slime machine.

Disgusting, corrupt POS, selling the American people for nine pieces of silver.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-view-co-host-joy-behar-says-trump-obstruction-questions-remain-doubts-credibility-barr

Back to the point: WHO is dumb enough to watch this shit?

Caroljo

Senator
Those women are nasty! Of course lefty watches this, it's shows like this that helps to spread their hate and lies.

Bitter, childless shrews with a string of bad decisions and abortions behind them. Speaking of that,where is *Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Senator
and I'm sure I never will. Having read about Whoopie Goldberg's views, Behar's big mouth, and the rest of those idiots spew their garbage, I refuse to risk my TV set's life because I know I'd probably throw something at it if I had to listen to these people babble their arrogant, stupid, and traitorous opinions.

What makes them think they know ANYTHING about ANYTHING? They earn millions by peddling their shit, and they talk like they are experts when, in fact, they're nothing but whores bought and paid for by the Democrat slime machine.

Disgusting, corrupt POS, selling the American people for nine pieces of silver.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-view-co-host-joy-behar-says-trump-obstruction-questions-remain-doubts-credibility-barr

Back to the point: WHO is dumb enough to watch this shit?
It was on the television once while I was visiting someone who watches it............I got out my tablet and did things on that so I wouldn't have to listen to or watch that crap.

D

Deleted member 21794

Joy was already lost. And then she got TDS on top of that. Now she's a hopeless loser.