• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Quotes from PJ posters about Coronavirus

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Post things any of us said in past posts that seemed outrageous at the time and never came true:

3/17/2020 Tor-Pete-O - Do you really think these people are prepared to make it 3 weeks? They're not. Rioting and looting will begin within 3 days if not sooner. People will be killed for their food and medicine.

3/17/2020 Winston - This virus was not engineered to kill, it was engineered to render young males sterile

Anyone else have any good ones?

I know early on I posted about my medic friend who was in Seattle during the initial bad outbreak there and he said "trust me its just the flu". I also posted about Dr. Drew who said it was just the flu. Has since apologized saying he was completely wrong.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Post things any of us said in past posts that seemed outrageous at the time and never came true:

3/17/2020 Tor-Pete-O - Do you really think these people are prepared to make it 3 weeks? They're not. Rioting and looting will begin within 3 days if not sooner. People will be killed for their food and medicine.

3/17/2020 Winston - This virus was not engineered to kill, it was engineered to render young males sterile

I know early on I posted about my medic friend who was in Seattle during the initial bad outbreak there and he said "trust me its just the flu". I also posted about Dr. Drew who said it was just the flu. Has since apologized saying he was completely wrong.
I have none from here, but there are some DOOZIES out there from media sources and politicians who are oddly pointing their finger at Trump for not taking it seriously enough... I'm talking DAMNING quotes of them comparing it to the flu, or saying it's nothing to worry about, and to go out to partake in marathons and festivals. They're lucky they have such a compliant media or they'd not be surviving this politically.

But yes, it's always interesting to see what everyone thought at the time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

There have been a number of posters claiming the restrictions are all a liberal plot to destroy the nation....that seems pretty loony to me.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
There have been a number of posters claiming the restrictions are all a liberal plot to destroy the nation....that seems pretty loony to me.
No more loony than leftist posters who say that if you question government overreach then blood is on your hands and you want people to die. That's actually pretty widespread among media pundits too, standing on graves when discussing policy. It's disgusting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No more loony than leftist posters who say that if you question government overreach then blood is on your hands and you want people to die. That's actually pretty widespread among media pundits too, standing on graves when discussing policy. It's disgusting.
1. The suggestion that all democrats are on welfare. All liberals want to destroy the economy. Simply bizarre.
2. The accusation leveled at those who think people should ignore the restrictions that they may be responsible for an increase in Covid cases and deaths is hardly looney. Saying they want people to die is.

How about after the first stock market drop- "It's just a small supply chain issue, a 3.5% drop is just a blip"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. posting images of the president golfing through a headstone laden field..then pretending it;s not a death wish..
2. wishing death upon christian faithful...becasue some pastor or other is insane or greedy.. (thats a hoot... yah?)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Now we can look at the conservative posters here ignoring what you asked for which is examples of actual posts here or we can show some actual posts made by the posters here. I prefer to do the latter. As by far and away the greatest poster here I've actually done the legwork to bring you what real PJ posters have said rather than making up claims of what "liberals" said without anything to back it up. In fact I've broken this down into what conservative posters have said and what liberal posters have said.

Every one of these comments can be found on the TrumpVirus thread here - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/go-on-the-record-on-coronavirus.129709/

Conservatives:

The whole issue is a scare tactic. This is not a political issue. - DrumColie 2/25

So the main threat is the politicization of the corona virus. AKA FEAR MONGERING. - Jen 2/25

... the best place to be in the world will still be North America. - resident_evil 2/25

It's a fake scare story propagated in order to increase the power of governments Sage of Main Sr 2/25

Well, it's not like when we were kids and if someone's kids got the measles they were taken around the neighborhood to ensure all the kids got the measles and got that part of life done with. - Dawg 2/27

...since the coronavirus was first detected and there are ZERO coronavirus deaths in the usa, Yawn - Winston 2/28

... 'virus' in my opinion is a Big Pharma con. - Queen Titiana 3/1

Bioterrorism gone bad - Dawg 3/9

It's such a major farce. PT Barnum would be proud. BoltLady 3/16

You are a very strange and deluded communist - Winston 3/17

So COVID 19 after COVID 1 thru COVID 18 transferred naturally just as all those thieving more than 24 of each US Constitution - old glory - old testament - arsonists incidents transferred into this Christian Nation national religion..... - saltydancin 4/18

(special thanks go out to excalibur who did not make anything relevant in his own words but added several wingnut kook sites to my siggie list)

------------------

Liberals:

1. Very strict. 2. Major contraction (overdue anyway). 3. Very widespread. - eattherich 2/25

It will probably go around the world. Maybe more than once. Spamature 2/27

It's time to shut down as much as possible, until a vaccine is developed. If the virus mutates enough to become even more deadly this will get way out of hand quite quickly. Delaying only spreads the virus and increases its chances of mutation. - afella 3/11

See the WHO and CDC websites, or Dr Anthony Fauci. I think we've all had enough "opinion" flinging from non-experts. - BoDidleysquat 3/19

The level of tin foil hat wearing, nut job conspiracy believing, nonsense around here is truly amazing. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. - FakeName 3/23

-----------------------

It's clear which side had a firmer grasp on reality from these posts.

1. The suggestion that all democrats are on welfare. All liberals want to destroy the economy. Simply bizarre.
2. The accusation leveled at those who think people should ignore the restrictions that they may be responsible for an increase in Covid cases and deaths is hardly looney. Saying they want people to die is.
Saying you want people to die is loony?

I agree.

Trump should have been hung for sedition.

Stop breathing.

Why would anyone not want to pay respects to a Dead Donald? I can't wait....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
PNWEST.....#67 in Trump suspends immigration thread

It originated in Wuhant. Trump made it famous. It's the TrumpVirus - it's the least we can do to honor the man that had already led the cahrge to 50,000 dead Americans through hi incompetence.

It is now and will always be known as the TrumpVirus.

TrumpVirus.png

Even his daughter celebrates the TrumpVirus:

whoworeitbetter.jpg

PNWest

PNWEST.....#67 in Trump suspends immigration thread

It originated in Wuhant. Trump made it famous. It's the TrumpVirus - it's the least we can do to honor the man that had already led the cahrge to 50,000 dead Americans through hi incompetence.

It is now and will always be known as the TrumpVirus.

TrumpVirus.png

Thank you Dawg - it was nice of you to recognize my hard work in making sure that the President gets credit for the virus that his incompetence has done so much to spread. PNWest thanks you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I do deserve credit for naming the virus after the man most responsible for it's spread in the United States. Thank you.

geebus, an off the wall within a thread of off the wall... interesting, but no, the virus is spread from person to person via aerosolized droplets..

it is cute that you think its trump doing it..

you might be the winner...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes I do deserve credit for naming the virus after the man most responsible for it's spread in the United States. Thank you.
Trump didn't bring it to America and damn sure doesn't have the power to spread it or stop the Chinese Virus

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thank you Dawg - it was nice of you to recognize my hard work in making sure that the President gets credit for the virus that his incompetence has done so much to spread. PNWest thanks you.
partisan hypocrisy isn't hard work for you, appears to come natural.

PNWest

geebus, an off the wall within a thread of off the wall... interesting, but no, the virus is spread from person to person via aerosolized droplets..

it is cute that you think its trump doing it..

you might be the winner...
Wow Phil - that was one of your best strawman arguments. You know I never claimed that Trump started the virus. His incompetence has allowed it to spread like wildfire through the country killing close to 50,000 Americans at the time of this writing. This is just pathetic name calling on your part. At least Dawg was ambitious enough to dig up one of my many insightful posts (granted with a few of my my many fat finger typos).

TrumpDidntCauseThisVirus.jpg