• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (apparently Browns mom whining about it)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh Bobby...you ain't heard nothing. You should hear how some people talk to women about dealing with their husband's death.

And the "facts" they spew here are mostly false. He lived with his parents (shuffled between the two) Just like many kids whose parents aren't married or are divorced....even conservative parents...but spent his senior year at his grandmother's house because his mother moved out of the school district. No crime in a kid 17 or 18 yrs old wanting to graduate with his friends and classmates....unless someone wants to make something of it. It's just another "Blacks acting Bad post" Nothing new.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/mcspadden.asp
amazing how YOU know so much about these thugs lives before they are worm food........let me guess......when they visit your home they are made to leave they GUNS in they cars_______as you made the black cop that was on the police force with your husband........☻☻☻☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The only racist posts in this forum are by the right....all day every day and you do your share as well. Can't you all let a mother grieve in her own way? It's none of your damn business how she does it. Any of us could lose a child.
yet, it's YOUR business.....................
to tell us how we should think.....................

HYPOCRITE

Jen

Senator
The only racist posts in this forum are by the right....all day every day and you do your share as well. Can't you all let a mother grieve in her own way? It's none of your damn business how she does it. Any of us could lose a child.
I lost a child, Nina. And it never occurred to me to make a spectacle of myself about not getting enough respect...... or anything else for that matter. I have known many women who have lost their children. No spectacles anywhere.

What she is doing is NOT about grief.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
amazing how YOU know so much about these thugs lives before they are worm food........let me guess......when they visit your home they are made to leave they GUNS in they cars_______as you made the black cop that was on the police force with your husband........☻☻☻☻
Some people do things out of respect for the people they are visiting. I doubt you would realize that. "they" guns? YIKES

BobbyT

Governor
I lost a child, Nina. And it never occurred to me to make a spectacle of myself about not getting enough respect...... or anything else for that matter. I have known many women who have lost their children. No spectacles anywhere.

What she is doing is NOT about grief.
I'm sorry for your loss. How you dealt with your grief is a very personal thing. I would never presume to put myself in your shoes and judge how you dealt with your grief. I would expect everyone, especially those who have grieved the loss of a child, to respect how others grieve. No one has walked in your particular shoes. You (and Mike and Dawg) have not walked in this mother's shoes. Or mine.

MrMike

Bless you all
Looks like the Michael Brown clan was "cash'n in" even at the funeral...

Jeez...

Michael Brown’s Family Profiting Off Funeral

With the sale of merchandise outside of Michael Brown’s funeral service, the event bore more resemblance to a baseball game or a concert than a solemn remembrance of the 18-year-old. What do you think of the Brown family’s attempts to profit off of the unarmed teenager’s death? Sound off in the comments section.

http://mrconservative.com/2014/08/48288-michael-browns-family-profiting-off-funeral/

and...

Michael Brown's mother accused in armed robbery of Ferguson vendors selling t-shirts commemorating her son's death
  • Lesley McSpadden, 34, was in a group of up to 30 people during 'attack'
  • Approached Michael's mother-in-law Pearlie Gordon, 54, and two others
  • She told them they could not sell 'Justice for Michael Brown' t-shirts
  • McSpadden's mother, Desureia Harris, then began to rip down the items
  • More than $1500 in merchandise and $400 in cash was also stolen

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2824034/Police-report-identifies-Michael-Brown-s-mother-attacker-armed-robbery-Ferguson-t-shirt-vendors-selling-t-shirts-commemorating-teenager-s-death.html#ixzz3XuZPcLXv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm sorry for your loss. How you dealt with your grief is a very personal thing. I would never presume to put myself in your shoes and judge how you dealt with your grief. I would expect everyone, especially those who have grieved the loss of a child, to respect how others grieve. No one has walked in your particular shoes. You (and Mike and Dawg) have not walked in this mother's shoes. Or mine.
I can't imagine the death of a child...no matter how young or old they are when it happens. But I think people that has happened to (not a shooting death, necessarily...any means of death of a loved one) would have a little empathy for other's loss. It's more important, it seems, to give kudos to the most disgusting/racist diatribe that goes on all day every day.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I am normal.

Screeching like some Leftist women do.............is NOT normal.
Normal "mothers" don't scoff at women whose child died. Those who never have had a child don't even have a clue about the love a mother feels for her child but you should...considering.

Jen

Senator
I can't imagine the death of a child...no matter how young or old they are when it happens. But I think people that has happened to (not a shooting death, necessarily...any means of death of a loved one) would have a little empathy for other's loss. It's more important, it seems, to give kudos to the most disgusting/racist diatribe that goes on all day every day.
Grief and expressing it is one thing. Demanding respect from someone ........... is not a healthy part of grief. Maybe crying and yelling and flailing out in public is cathartic........I could have empathy for that. But making demands of strangers.......... nope. That's not right. It's not a skin color thing. Demanding like that is just wrong behavior.

Jen

Senator
Normal "mothers" don't scoff at women whose child died. Those who never have had a child don't even have a clue about the love a mother feels for her child but you should...considering.
So if she ran naked in the streets flailing her arms around and demanded that everyone join in........... nobody should say a word because she lost a child?

Get a grip.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Zimmerman? Sorry, get back on topic please. This is a thread about that thug Michael Brown and how his mom has milked it to death then expects people to treat her like the 2nd coming of MLK's mistress.
You love that picture, don't you Mikie....do you keep one under your pillow? The subject was about someone "milking" others for money. The SOB you get a tingly feeling for is/was doing the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So if she ran naked in the streets flailing her arms around and demanded that everyone join in........... nobody should say a word because she lost a child?

Get a grip.
You know what, Jen? Maybe if the subject line wasn't so often about BLACKS...purposely to piss off certain people...you guys wouldn't have anything to talk about. I think somebody should post some more "interesting" posts and see how the wingers weigh in on that. Yep...there's lots of people besides blacks to make fun of.

Jen

Senator
You know what, Jen? Maybe if the subject line wasn't so often about BLACKS...purposely to piss off certain people...you guys wouldn't have anything to talk about. I think somebody should post some more "interesting" posts and see how the wingers weigh in on that. Yep...there's lots of people besides blacks to make fun of.
I have made a couple of top posts this evening that have nothing to do with skin color, Nina.
Seems odd that you gravitate toward skin color posts.

Caroljo

Senator
I have made a couple of top posts this evening that have nothing to do with skin color, Nina.
Seems odd that you gravitate toward skin color posts.
I don't think any of them see any of the other posts....their radar only hones in to ones they know they can get involved in to see how quickly they can start a fight and derail the thread.....maybe even get us all banned from it in the meantime. That's their goal.

freyasman

Senator
Seems she thinks the local population owes her something and they aren't paying her enough respect.

Crap, most of the local population probably knew already she was a crap mom married to a gangbanger with a gangbanger thug for a son. What the hell does she expect? Some of those folks have probably been victims of her "gentle giant". She has milked that cow for all it's worth though yet this recent complaint at Al Sharpton's event about the citizens of Ferguson is just too incredible to pass up.

Apparently McSpadden doesn't understand respect is something that's actually earned...

She's a joke...

Lesley McSpadden Says She Received No Respect In Ferguson After Michael Brown’s Death
April 9, 2015

Al Sharpton’s annual National Action Network conference kicked off this week with a panel that allowed the mother of Michael Brown to reveal some startling truths about her troubles since losing her son last summer.

In the panel, moderated by Iyanla Vanzant, Lesley McSpadden spoke about losing her son and how she’s received support from people all over the world, but is given no respect in the town in which the shooting took place. Brown was 18 when he was shot and killed by former officer Darren Wilson last summer. His death put Ferguson on the map, as hundreds took to the streets to protest his death.

“It’s scary to live in a city where you’re less than 5 miles away from where the incident happened and no one shows you any respect,” she said.

http://newsone.com/3106317/lesley-mcspadden-received-no-respect-in-ferguson-after-michael-browns-death/
So this woman, who is a spectacular failure at parenting, is upset that people in the town that was racked by months of protests, rioting, looting, heavy-handed police actions, arson, and retaliatory racial violence (including murder) all brought on by the actions of her stupid thug son, and the lies told by his thug homies, don't respect her? She feels that her neighbors (whose lives were disrupted and businesses were burnt to the ground, and who lost their jobs and livelihoods) should have a little more appreciation for what she's going though? Do I have that right? :rolleyes:

This fat stupid bitch needs to STFU and get the hell out of MO.

MrMike

Bless you all
BINGO!

So this woman, who is a spectacular failure at parenting, is upset that people in the town that was racked by months of protests, rioting, looting, heavy-handed police actions, arson, and retaliatory racial violence (including murder) all brought on by the actions of her stupid thug son, and the lies told by his thug homies, don't respect her? She feels that her neighbors (whose lives were disrupted and businesses were burnt to the ground, and who lost their jobs and livelihoods) should have a little more appreciation for what she's going though? Do I have that right? :rolleyes:

This fat stupid bitch needs to STFU and get the hell out of MO.

Barbella

Senator
Looks like the Michael Brown clan was "cash'n in" even at the funeral...

Jeez...

Michael Brown’s Family Profiting Off Funeral

With the sale of merchandise outside of Michael Brown’s funeral service, the event bore more resemblance to a baseball game or a concert than a solemn remembrance of the 18-year-old. What do you think of the Brown family’s attempts to profit off of the unarmed teenager’s death? Sound off in the comments section.

http://mrconservative.com/2014/08/48288-michael-browns-family-profiting-off-funeral/

and...

Michael Brown's mother accused in armed robbery of Ferguson vendors selling t-shirts commemorating her son's death
  • Lesley McSpadden, 34, was in a group of up to 30 people during 'attack'
  • Approached Michael's mother-in-law Pearlie Gordon, 54, and two others
  • She told them they could not sell 'Justice for Michael Brown' t-shirts
  • McSpadden's mother, Desureia Harris, then began to rip down the items
  • More than $1500 in merchandise and $400 in cash was also stolen

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2824034/Police-report-identifies-Michael-Brown-s-mother-attacker-armed-robbery-Ferguson-t-shirt-vendors-selling-t-shirts-commemorating-teenager-s-death.html#ixzz3XuZPcLXv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
They sold T-shirts at the funeral? Oh, my.... now that's classy.... not.