• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (apparently Browns mom whining about it)

Barbella

Senator
So this woman, who is a spectacular failure at parenting, is upset that people in the town that was racked by months of protests, rioting, looting, heavy-handed police actions, arson, and retaliatory racial violence (including murder) all brought on by the actions of her stupid thug son, and the lies told by his thug homies, don't respect her? She feels that her neighbors (whose lives were disrupted and businesses were burnt to the ground, and who lost their jobs and livelihoods) should have a little more appreciation for what she's going though? Do I have that right? :rolleyes:

This fat stupid bitch needs to STFU and get the hell out of MO.
Winner! How can McSpadden blame her neighbors for wanting to get back to their OWN lives? Enough is enough...

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
Winner! How can McFadden blame her neighbors for wanting to get back to their OWN lives? Enough is enough...
EVERYONE that dies is someone's son or daughter. I'm sure I would be grieving for a very long time. But I wouldn't expect others to treat me any different. I wouldn't DEMAND people show me respect, especially if I haven't deserved it. I feel this woman is just using her son's death to further her lifestyle and she expects everyone to bow down to her because her son died (from doing something stupid!). Her son was no more important than anyone else's.

Barbella

Senator
EVERYONE that dies is someone's son or daughter. I'm sure I would be grieving for a very long time. But I wouldn't expect others to treat me any different. I wouldn't DEMAND people show me respect, especially if I haven't deserved it. I feel this woman is just using her son's death to further her lifestyle and she expects everyone to bow down to her because her son died (from doing something stupid!). Her son was no more important than anyone else's.
Exactly! Grief should be private... and REAL grief IS.

Actually, I haven't got a clue as to what McSpadden even MEANS when she says the people in Ferguson don't show her any "respect". Do you? What does she expect them to do? Bow down?

"I did a bad job parenting, and my thug-life son tried to kill a police officer, and then a bunch of people tried to burn the entire town to the ground based on the lie about hands up. You owe me respect . . ."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sorry for your loss. How you dealt with your grief is a very personal thing. I would never presume to put myself in your shoes and judge how you dealt with your grief. I would expect everyone, especially those who have grieved the loss of a child, to respect how others grieve. No one has walked in your particular shoes. You (and Mike and Dawg) have not walked in this mother's shoes. Or mine.
you'd be wrong
damn wrong

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Seems she thinks the local population owes her something and they aren't paying her enough respect.

Crap, most of the local population probably knew already she was a crap mom married to a gangbanger with a gangbanger thug for a son. What the hell does she expect? Some of those folks have probably been victims of her "gentle giant". She has milked that cow for all it's worth though yet this recent complaint at Al Sharpton's event about the citizens of Ferguson is just too incredible to pass up.

Apparently McSpadden doesn't understand respect is something that's actually earned...

She's a joke...

Lesley McSpadden Says She Received No Respect In Ferguson After Michael Brown’s Death
April 9, 2015

Al Sharpton’s annual National Action Network conference kicked off this week with a panel that allowed the mother of Michael Brown to reveal some startling truths about her troubles since losing her son last summer.

In the panel, moderated by Iyanla Vanzant, Lesley McSpadden spoke about losing her son and how she’s received support from people all over the world, but is given no respect in the town in which the shooting took place. Brown was 18 when he was shot and killed by former officer Darren Wilson last summer. His death put Ferguson on the map, as hundreds took to the streets to protest his death.

“It’s scary to live in a city where you’re less than 5 miles away from where the incident happened and no one shows you any respect,” she said.

http://newsone.com/3106317/lesley-mcspadden-received-no-respect-in-ferguson-after-michael-browns-death/
Watching this woman and the piece of shit she is married to it is easy to see why Michael Brown's killing was a public service.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He was less important than others who don't attack cops.

Last edited: